Official f(Amber) Thread~Congratulations on your solo debut!

Guest vietsoul

Guest Atmosphere.

it's so awkward.. that she's a female, cause she looks like a guy. really reminds me of bihyul the ulzzang <__<;; why did SM decided to do that???? maybe cause she can dance.. and maybe will attract lesbians!!! :D.. or bisexuals like me winkwink ;) ooh my friend who is a lesbian might like her, i should introduce her to the amber girl!! :D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Qrizta

Yes! Tomboy represantative! I'm a tomboy n i was always waiting for a real tomboy to appear in a group. LOL

I think that deep voice that shouted "ha ha" n "lacha ta ta" in the teaser belongs to Amber.

Coz i really can't imagine if her voice is delicate like Sica. LMAO

I'm curious about her......

Can u imagine her spazzing about boys? if she's asked about her type of boys, that will be funny.

wah

chinese american?

she does kinda look like chinese more than korean

i can't wait to hear her voice, what if her voice is manly too? :o

she has that cold and mysterious and manly and cool look

she's attracting so mch attention too

^

hahahaha i doubt that XD

Yes! Tomboy represantative! I'm a tomboy n i was always waiting for a real tomboy to appear in a group. LOL

I think that deep voice that shouted "ha ha" n "lacha ta ta" in the teaser belongs to Amber.

Coz i really can't imagine if her voice is delicate like Sica. LMAO

I'm curious about her......

Can u imagine her spazzing about boys? if she's asked about her type of boys, that will be funny.

i cant imagine she has a high pitch voice too rofl XD

anyway OMG lol spazzing over boys lol i bet she will be just cool bout it

i bet she likes ordinary kinda guy or SUPER masculine one lol the kinda guy whos more guyer (is that even a word @_@) than her lol

Guest silis7noy2

Some witness accounts popping up

"Amber and Krystal were wandering around in Apgujung(fashion, shopping district) arms hooked together. Someone tried to take their pics but Amber grabbed Krystal and walked away kekeke"

From a female clerk at a store where Amber is a regular customer

"I thought she was a guy at first...an attractive American style guy...good manners... she has a nice husky voice...then one day I was shocked when I noticed the chest... she really is pretty and handsome... I almost fainted when she smiled at me, smiled in a really cute way... fluent English...her Korean has accents but is pretty good"

Guest zahieyjunki

OMG?? Amber with Krystal?? kyaaaaa~

I want some stalk pics!! please..

thnx silis~

the female lady must be fall for her but not knowing if she's a girl but act like a boy..

husky voice means that she is the rapper in the group!! ouhh yeah that suits her..

amber give me the feeling that she would be either the main dancer or the rapper of the group...

i wanted to know how she look like, she kinda look mysterious to me XD

The main dancer I think goes to our leadah victoria or maybe Krystal.. she does have some skill!

Guest je'taime!

i wish she was bi hyul. because you know, i love bi hyul even though she's a girl.

gahdd. she looks like bi hyul.

XD. so hot. keke :]

Guest evilishus

Like I said:

Amber=girlcrush.

I really can't wait to hear her voice,will it be as low as Yoobins?I wanna know.She'll definitely be the rapper of the group,that's for sure.

Guest daisie

From a female clerk at a store where Amber is a regular customer

"I thought she was a guy at first...an attractive American style guy...good manners... she has a nice husky voice...then one day I was shocked when I noticed the chest... she really is pretty and handsome... I almost fainted when she smiled at me, smiled in a really cute way... fluent English...her Korean has accents but is pretty good"

I feel like I'm falling in love with her rofl. :( made a couple of gifs~

9sz2vc.jpg6z1wm8.jpg

I really like how she's kind of built, especially her arms. v. refreshing!

^

thanks for the Gifs hahahaha i feel like im in love with her too XD

anyway you forgot the other account

Some witness accounts popping up

"Amber and Krystal were wandering around in Apgujung(fashion, shopping district) arms hooked together. Someone tried to take their pics but Amber grabbed Krystal and walked away kekeke"

c. silis7noy

Amber and Krystal Together ya ya ya ya

I think Amber is not Heo Chan Mi.. I saw in the SM trainees thread that Heo Chan Mi was born on April but Amber was born on September..

btw..when will SM release their other pics and when will they introduce them, as in getting to know the members?I'm really looking forward to it..especially Amber's pics..I hope her full face can be seen..

and for me, it will be nice if she's a lead vocalist rather than a rapper..it's more interesting! tough look..sweet vocals..:D

Guest maizakichi

she reminds me of U-KISS' Kibum o.o"

i guess that's why i'm attracted to her...lol

not really attracted per se but intrigued :)

so there's an amber X krystal coupling now? hehehe

Guest Lishathestain

so there's an amber X krystal coupling now? hehehe

i don't usually ship girls coupling cuz really..girls holding hands&hugging are just so normal lol.

but Amber x Krystal? oh i ship this so bad. at least for now lol.

Guest picturesque

So she's actually a girl. @.@ I thought she was a guy. Ehe, and she reminded me of BiHyul too! HAHA

Very mysterious indeed. 8D Cant wait to see what they got.

Archived