Official f(Amber) Thread~Congratulations on your solo debut!

Guest vietsoul

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adaytodiefor

she seems interesting and cool....

cant wait till their debut.

--edit--

lol... she does kinda look like yoochun with the hair.

Amber definitely caught my attention the most and the chair thing in the teaser was awesome lol. I want to see her face clearly so bad! She is such a mystery.

Guest thebigyellowperson

I can't wait to learn more about her and see her on shows. She seems like she has a cool personality.

I'm already a Amber fan from just watching the trailer:)

Guest FLY_HiGHx3

If I remember correctly from a long time ago~ A friend of hers made a thread in the soompi's audition thread declaring that his friend (Amber) got into SM. Amber was scouted in K-town in California, so she must be very pretty. I'm not a stalker, just a great reader :) I remember reading that topic because I recalled screaming out "She's super lucky!"

She was 14 years old at the time? I don't remember her last name, but it's a common Chinese last name.

Guest a_dreamer143

for those of you who are curious of what she looks like you can actually get a better glimpse of her on the teaser @ 0:44

yes i had to pause to see her face lol ;)

Guest Chalk-Bandits

I've only seen the 1 minute teaser for f(x), but Amber is already my favorite. :mellow:

She would make a very pretty boy. :P

Guest i.said.goodbye

she's my favourite from what i've seen so far.. she's got an edge about her that i like

oops already been posted;

Archived