Official f(Amber) Thread~Congratulations on your solo debut!

Guest vietsoul

Guest vietsoul

wow vietsoul; you make alot of picture threads lol are you sure you can manage them all? x]

and is there a Luna picture thread yet? =D

and I agree with whoever said Amber reminds them of Bihyul

true :P but i also like alot of artists. i dont think there is a luna thread yet. for right now i am only interest in kystal and amber from f(X). i like krystal because she is really pretty and of course jessica's sister and amber because she is really mysterious and i always like foreigners.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first time I saw the teasser, she captured my attention immediately. Maybe because she resembles a "boy" for a second there and she dances a lot more masculine than the other girls. I wonder if that "rapping" voice in the teaser belongs to her? Hmmm? But she is my favorite already. ;-)

-ida

Guest bonbons

^nuh uh is that really her? lol

I bet you she's the rapper. loll

edit: nvm i just checked the other thread and it is her rofl.

Guest &anita_*

^ooh she looks fierce and HAWT (in a manly way o.O is that weird?) iono why but she reminds me of jaejoong hah. but she is one hot mysterious girl <3

Guest zahieyjunki

woah!!! Amber thread..

vietsoul, thnx a lot for the making up this one..

I saw you making other members thread too..

ako, that's not her.. you can see the name at the bottom.. her korean name is Heo Chan Mi?

Dayummm, I thought Heo Chan Mi is in 1991? some said she's really talented but never know she is Amber!!

that's another trainee..

I think I saw her pic when she was in trainee and that's when she is in long hair if i'm not mistaken..

her side profile!! OMG~ :o

Guest PancakeMuffins91

She kind of looks like Chung Lim imo...she definately grabs your attention lol She seems really cool and I think it's kind of funny how she's manlier than a lot of the guys in kpop groups right now lol (ie Heechul and Key).

Her side profile kinda remind me of park gyuri from kara~~

she's pretty as a girl though....

can't wait to see how she look like , she's like really mysterious huh.. kind of hard to find her pic

wonder if she's tall!!

I REALLY LIKE HER SIDE PROFILE OMG

c;newsen

This picture is really Amber?? It looks a lot like Heechul to me...

Either way... I can't wait to see more pictures of her...

The mysterious type usually tends to stir lots of topic huh?? hehe ^^

Archived