Official f(Amber) Thread~Congratulations on your solo debut!

Guest vietsoul

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shadydoll

LOL at all of you girls/guys crushing on Amber already!

*cough*I think*cough*I've gone*coughcough*Bi*coughcough*for*cough*Amber :D

I think its only because she looks like a really hot guy though lol :P

Fan Acc found at Victoria's Baidu

this is Rough Translation

I saw Victoria at the entrance of the SM building, she was just coming out. I didn't recognize her. My friend said she's Victoria so I looked over and then my friend said why not ask for an autograph. I actually didn't know she was going to debut so I went up to her and called her. She heard that I was Chinese and was surprised and then was very happy and helped us sign. She's very easy-going, very pretty and has nice skin. Her height is about 168cm when she puts on heels haha. Then next to her was someone very neutral person. I thought that she was a guy. I said to Victoria "That guy's really good looking". She said that she was a girl, at the time I felt really... I tried to cheer myself up by saying it's okay, she won't understand.

Then I found out that she was Chinese-American... Looks pretty good, at the time I didn't ask for her autograph because I didn't know that they were going to be in a group together. Later my friend said that they are going to school in Korea. The news is credible and said that that girl is a member of the upcoming group.

The second day I saw Victoria, it was me again how called out and talked to her for a while. She asked if we were waiting for SJ. I asked her if they were here or not, she said they might be.

c. 妖驿交际花_猪@baidu+xxdeadline for translation

AMBER IS SO GOOD LOOKING AND HANDSOME LOL ppl keep mistaken her as a guy lol

Guest AlexRyom

I can't get over the fact that she's part of SM. @___@ I wouldn't think that a company with guys prettier than girls (but we love them anyway) would accept a girl more handsome than a guy. Not that I entirely think that, I think she has her own unique feminine charm. She seems cool, she's already my favorite member since she's so mysterious. x]

Guest lena_b

WOW what a stud! :o <3 Yeah, I wouldn't REALLY want her to be a guy either. Cause then she would lose that big charm. Know what i mean? Lmao. alsdkjffoioiejaklsd <3423453536

Guest zahieyjunki

*sigh* thnx to her she's a tomboy..

AMBER is really one a kind..

I don't think in future k-pop industry will someone act so handsomely & charming like her...

and I don't want any tomboyish girl after this.. She is just enough for me..

Glad SM make her into this group..

and he doesn't mind with her boyish act..

Guest james18

backlogged pages and finished reading all those comments about her. I dont think she's a bi but just a girl who loves to wear boy clothes.

seriously cant wait for september to come.

Guest adieu.cloud

WOAHHH D:<

im like *O* right now.

shes so ... HANDSOME. omg. she's even better looking then some guy idols .

she looks like the type that SM would never pick, but woahhh, im so glad they did :D

shes so handsome & goodlookingggg !

& even better?! :D shes CHINESE-AMERICAN!

Guest superjihyeee!

WOAHHH D:<

im like *O* right now.

shes so ... HANDSOME. omg. she's even better looking then some guy idols .

she looks like the type that SM would never pick, but woahhh, im so glad they did :D

shes so handsome & goodlookingggg !

& even better?! :D shes CHINESE-AMERICAN!

Oh i knoww I'm glad they picked her (:

She looks like she has a heck of a lot of charisma and I can't wait to see her dancing. And she has a husky voice? I'm excited to hear her singing, too (:

Guest Tinateukbum

first i thought she looked like Junghoon [fti]

but now with the new pic, i couldnt put my finger on it at first but

i thought of Chansung.

not only will she be my fave but uh, might be a first kpop girl crush haha

that new pic is wow & that fanaccount with the store clerk sounds so...handsome lol xP

Guest Donyale

I can tell that Amber is going to be my favorite. She is pretty hot for a girl, and I am straight. I like how she is different. I love the whole tomboy feel because that's the way I am.

Archived