Jung Yunho & Go Ara ~ A Beautiful and Eternal Love

Guest s3rene

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YunRa have had four "dates" with each other.

1st "Date"

Oct 15 - YunRa, Yunho's security, Yunho's manager all go to a bowling alley and then to a karaoke place.

2nd "Date"

Oct 22(?) - YunRa, Yunho's security, Yunho's manager all go to see a move, Good Morning President.

3rd "Date"

Nov 10 - YunRa, Lee Sang Yoon and their managers have a picnic on Nami Island.

4th "Date"

Nov 15 - YunRa, Yunho's friend, Ara's friend all go out together.

- Kyu

Interesting! How come there are no news of their "dates" around DBSK websites? Why do I have a feeling that YunRa are secretly getting to know each other more to determine if they click through these outings? LOL!

Not that I question the validity of Q_Park's words on YunRa's dates, but I would rather hear official news and confirmation from DBSK websites if YunRa are truly dating instead of one-sided information from fans of Go Ara. Anyway, here's a thread that I had recently discovered at AsianFanatics for YunRa so do drop by if anyone is interested in spreading the love. --> YunRa @ AsianFanatics

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Yunho_Jaejoong

How wonderful and amazingly beautiful Yunho & Ara are together. It's as if they were fated from day one and destined for another. LOL! I love all their moments in HTTG and if possible, I'd like to see them in WGM. Imagine husband Yunho & wife Ara doing housework together! :wub:

How wonderful and amazingly beautiful Yunho & Ara are together. It's as if they were fated from day one and destined for another. LOL! I love all their moments in HTTG and if possible, I'd like to see them in WGM. Imagine husband Yunho & wife Ara doing housework together! :wub:

yaa..me too always Imagine husband Yunho & wife Ara doing housework together and have a son...hehehe :D

Guest Kiddo214

As much as I love YunJae, however, YunRa have very probable facts and moments that could make them very true. Yunho's often hang around his male friends but he's seen with Ara more than once on dates so it should at least say YunRa share a very strong relationship/friendship. If they click, the relationship could bloom into romance. LOL! ^_^

All accounts of their "dates" were on blogs, so I don't really know how reliable they are. Haha, just thought that it was interesting how many times there were.

oh5phl.jpg

wj9b3t.jpg

- Kyu

Guest Kiddo214

Interesting!! Regardless of whether they date or are true friends, I admire the closeness between them. Girls would die for a chance to hang out with Yunho that many times. :P

Guest YunRa1430270238

Bong Gun and Hae Bin!! <33 After watching HTTG, YunRa have opened my eyes and my love for them seems to be an endless river. How amazing it is that they are compatible in each and every way. Love all the pictures in this thread, especially their Chuseok greetings pictures... Looking like happily married newlyweds! :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kiddo214

Lee Sang Yoon has recently updated his blog that he, Yunho, Ara, and HTTG staff have recently been to a ski resort... had fun etc... Lee Sang Yoon also stated that Yunho and Ara had lots of energy that it made him feel energetic too. So yes, it appears that YunRa have been on another "date" together!

Guest yoyo_yoyo

[TRANS] 091228 Lee Sang Yoon's Message: Skiing With Yunho & Ara

httg2.jpg

Lee Sang Yoon, Yunho's fellow actor from HTTG,

left the following message in his fancafe:

The last place I went to was the ski resort.

This might be a trip that you would want to do yourself.

Because I've been filming for the past 3 years, I didn't have the opportunity to go to the ski resort.

My wish is to be able to ski and have fun wholeheartedly for 3 weeks.

Thanks to Yunho, I went to the ski resort today.

I headed for the resort together with the staff from 'Heading to the Ground' and some friends.

Even though we were wearing ski suits and goggles, a lot of people still recognized Yunho.

As there were a lot of people, many things happened, but we all had a lot of fun.

The two of them, Yunho and Ara, and my friends were playing in high spirits, and that brought me a lot of joy and energy.

Cool friends^^

Source: [baidutvxqbar]

Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Guest Yunho_Jaejoong

^ It's even reported on DBSKnights & Tohosomia so people can't really doubt the validity of this information. Pretty much, since this is true... the various outings of YunRa in the past must be valid as well. :)

Guest Kiddo214

^ Yes, it's been on DBSKnights but I'm surprised that the info did not make SharingYoochun or DBSK websites? Could it be that DBSK fans do not want YunRa rumors to spread?

Archived