Jung Yunho & Go Ara ~ A Beautiful and Eternal Love

Guest s3rene

Guest Sammie277_x
waaa!!!! very nice poster....

hey Sammie277_x do u have yunra avatar gif....

I don't have avatar gifs but I do have regular gifs of YunRa that you could possibly request from maybe july_first or s3rene @ Soompi.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest YunRa1430270238
waaa!!!! very nice poster....

hey Sammie277_x do u have yunra avatar gif....

Well, s3rene posted a few YunRa gifs days back in Yunho and Ara's threads, did you miss them?

Guest Yunho_Jaejoong

Just like to add that the newest layout @ YunRa Heaven looks really good so props to you gals who maintain the community!

Guest Honey_KizZ

cute couple. <3~

if it's true...i hope that's he's happy. :)

lol..i've been hearing a lot of rumors...but i guess

it's better if we dont see any pictures.

the forum idea sounds good.

For those who are interested in acquiring gifs of YunRa from Heading to the Ground, there are some gifs @ my LJ community so do drop by and there's also several icons in celebration of Yunho's 24th birthday!

yunra13.gifyunra05.gifyunra08.gif

HERE @ RHYTHMHEART

Guest YunRa1430270238

[Translation] Ara's Questions & Answers @ B-Day Party

Here's a list of questions and answers of Ara from her 21st birthday party but let's only include those that are Yunho related. =D

Question and Answer:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=ara&a...page=1&bbs=

Q. Did you like your kiss scene with Yunho oppa? Also, can I have a hug?

A. (after the hug) Yunho oppa took good care of me since we know each other well because we are both from the same company and the same area. At first it was very funny~ That day, it was very cold and everyone was feeling a bit tired. We both made tons of NGs before and by the time we reached the kiss scene, it was weird how easily it was accomplished. At the glares of Yunho's fan, I really wanted to shout, "I'm sorry!" ^^

Q. Who do you think of the most while you film dramas?

A. While I was filming the drama? In Heading to the Ground, I received a lot of love from not just my fans but the younger actresses playing the fanclub members of Shooting Star. I think because of Yunho oppa, I received a lot of love but every time something went a little sour, the little actresses were always there to support me, telling me that it was okay. At the farewell party, I gave them my thanks.

© Q_Park

• 3 weeks later...
Guest YunRa1430270238

[NEWS] Yunho and Ara Nominated For The 46th Annual PaeSang Arts Award

Thanks to the drama, "Heading to the ground", many Korean, as well as international viewers, were able to witness Yunho's acting talents. And not only did it allow viewers to see his fresh and adorable acting, it also helped him land a nomination for the popularity award at the 46th Paeksang Arts Awards. And naturally, Go Ara, his partner on screen, was also nominated.

The ceremony will be aired on KBS2TV on the 26th of March. Due to his busy schedule with the training and rehearsals for the "This Is It" concert, not to mention having to go to the US, there is no confirmation whether Yunho will be attending.

Even still, I'm pretty sure fans are crossing their fingers holding on to that small hope of him being able to attend. After all, who wouldn't want to see our manly and model-like leader shi walk down that red carpet in an awesome tuxedo among other famous and great actors, right?

Source: isplus.joins.com

Credits: sharingyoochun

Shared by: DBSKnights

Tags: !info, !news, !translations

• 4 months later...
Guest mainguyen78

-Taken from Q_Park at Soompi, information reveals that YunRa was discussed in a personal blog at Naver along Taeyeon/Leeteuk + Yoochun/Park Min Young in concern to their personal relationships. Here is what Q_Park stated words for words about YunRa:

"U-know Yunho + Go Ara, seems like they met each other again, they went to a BAR together and asked for it to be cleared out for a few hours and they went in and came out later."

And a screencap of the blog for your viewing if anyone can read Korean.-

I took the above information from lj of YunRa's heaven so I'm delighted to share along other Yunho or YunRa fans. For the non fans, don't hate me. :P

2quqkqb.jpg

Source: Q_Park + Naver

Credit: YunRa LJ

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Yunho_Jaejoong

Happy to see this thread still going!! :D There needs to be more YunRa moments, or maybe there has been but we do not know of yet.

Archived