Jung Yunho & Go Ara ~ A Beautiful and Eternal Love

Guest s3rene

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yumoreo5

Ara is super cute and angelic, who wouldn't fall for her? It seems like Yunho is attracted to Ara, look at his eyes, they're so gentle towards her lol

Guest s3rene

Ara is beautifully angelic and if Yunho falls for her charms, it is no surprise to anyone!! A handsome guy and a beautiful girl together... who would object to such an awesome match?! :)

Guest Q_Park

They both look great together!

I love that picture where Ara fell asleep on Yunho's shoulder cause she drank too much. ^^

- Kyu

Guest Yunho_Jaejoong

I don't think fans can say or assume on behalf of Yunho that he likes or does not like Ara. If he does, it shows he has great taste in women. If he does not, leave him alone and respect his decision. Either way, Ara and Yunho are great eye candies for the audience.

Guest MEIYEE

Dude they look GOOD together.

Usually I can't stand Yunho (no offense at all), but he actually looks nice here. I guess it's because he gives off a more casual and laid-back vibe here as opposed to when he's all cool & charismatic on stage & tv shows.

I can't wait to watch this drama! It looks really cute.

Guest Yunho_Jaejoong

Thanks for the latest updates on Heading to the Ground's press conference!! Yunho looks dashing in a suit and while Ara looks beautiful as always, I have no idea what her outfit is about? O.O

Guest Jung Bae Eun

I like Yunho's face at the second GIF...

and I like his face at the 2nd to the last and last picture....

he's so cute...

handsome..

sexy...

etc...

lol...

GAH!!!

Are Ara's eyes naturally hazelnut-green in color or is she wearing contact lenses? She's very beautiful and even as a girl, I could not help but feel attracted to her. It's luck that she gets to star opposite the handsome Yunho and vice versa that he gets the beautiful Ara as his leading lady. :wub:

Guest ultraviolette.

Ara's eyes are completely natural ^^

I WANT HER EYES.

Anyway, they're such a cute couple!

I love all the cuteness going on in the pics~

And I can't WAIT til it's released!

They're such a freaking good-looking couple =O

Archived