How Old Is Your Computer?

Guest randomdiscussionblog

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ramyun-yum

About 5 years old now. Pentium 4, running Windows XP. Only upgrade I did was 2 years ago with the installation of a new video card so I could play League of Legends. Other than that, works totally fine.

• 10 months later...

I have a Toshiba Satellite that is going to hit the 5-year mark this summer, still runs strong (thinking about installing an SSD).  I also have a desktop that I built last June.  The desktop is somewhat future-proof in terms of upgradeability (video card, cpu) so I'm hoping it will last for a while.

I have a Dell desktop computer with a Windows Vista system since February 2009. Within two years, I used to have problems when the system slows down before realising that there was a virus problem and last time I fixed it was in 2011 and had a antivrius program installed for a year and it helped me detect the programs that were infected and sadly it was a program called Ares where I used to download my songs from and deleted it immediately before realising that because of the program, everything started to go wrong with my computer. Since then, everything worked perfectly and my PC has been virus free.

Guest appleheads

My current desktop is about a year old. I bought it when I moved into this house, this time last year. The one I had before this one would have been at least 6 or 7 years old.  

Guest heheomg

i've had my desktop for 3 or 4 years. i burn a lot of movies and shows so now it makes too much noise when i do so lol. i've had my laptop for 1 or 2 years.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kath (^___^)

my PC is 5 years old - really old . but i got a tab half a year ago and a laptop 2 months ago so my PC's pretty much useless now . ><

Archived