Moon Geun Young 문근영

kanzcech

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lavender*sshi

MGY! I really really like her. She's very talented and has exceptional beauty! How old is she anyway.. 'Coz I bet she's just 15 or 16?? She really acts well in My Little Bride/My 18-yr old bride... She's also very pretty naturally. She don't need any make-up... ^_^ What's her projects by the way? Any latest?

Guest aircastles

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

I'm really anticipating the movie, seems to be good.^^

Hahahah, it's ok since anything relating to MGY is staying on topic. I read about Baek Ji Hoon liking her a lot before but I don't know if she likes him or not. I am still rooting for her to be with Kim Rae Won. :lol:

^Haha, as much as they made such a cute pair in Little Bride, there is the age difference. I think there's a six year age difference? Baek Ji Hoon and Moon Geun Young, only two years apart since he's an 85er. If not, I'd root for her and Jang Geun Suk. They should star in a movie together since they're both super cute!

HAHA

Look at my wishful thinking.

But after you reminded me Kim RaeWon I suddenly wanted to watch Little Bride all over again. :lol:

Guest FanatiC_lol

I really really like Moon Geun Young... she's indeed beautiful & at her age of 19, she really looks young esp. w/o make-up and she's responsible enough at her age, you know she can took her studies even she's busy working. I think, she's the most responsible & the best person of all the Korean Stars. Geun Young is one of the best Korean stars ever.

I can't download the Viki Catalougue - Moon is the model of this brand cloth. I can only access the page I can't download the link. Can any one give me the link download?

Here is the link: http://www.viki.co.kr/down.asp

here u go :D

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...4812DE7080A11BF

it's a ZIP file with all the pics, i think some or all of them have been posted b4 on this thread? :sweatingbullets:

and here's a wallpaper off that site as well

wallpaper0602oi6.th.jpg

Guest teddylove2

MGY IS SO PRETTY! and i can't believe she was my age. she made my cry a river with her tears in Autumn Tale. yup yup she's def one of my favs<3 hehe and i think she looks better with just light make up. too much makeup covers up her natural beauty. go MGY i'll be rooting XD hehe

ediiit!

MWAHHAHA I OWN THIS PAGE >=]

Guest sonickim

i missed her so much..

the reason i watched My Little Bride last night!!

her youthful beauty is unfading..and really pretty growing up!!

any new news about her?? pls share some!! thanks in advance!!

Guest 1lyfe2live

MGY is going to be the next big star, I just know it. She's so young but she's got the talent, looks and appeal. I would be intimidated if I were some of the older stars. She's gonna knock them off their feet. I have no doubt she will do well.

Guest s3rene

MGY is going to be the next big star, I just know it. She's so young but she's got the talent, looks and appeal. I would be intimidated if I were some of the older stars. She's gonna knock them off their feet. I have no doubt she will do well.

Totally agree with you. MGY is a young, rising star whose future in the Korean showbiz is limitless. :)

• 2 weeks later...

what is happenning to moon geun young suddenly. 2 of her product endorsements were signed on to other actresses. Viki's model is now Yoon eun hye & i think VOV was passed on to Ha ji won

Archived