[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

GD reportedly bought a residence called ‘Sounds Hannam’ before he enlisted~With GD’s appreciation for arts & culture, the residence may be used as a workshop or a resting space according to a media related personnel

• Like 1

"Thinking about people alive in the world today, which [man or woman] do you most admire?”"

In the South Korea poll, GD is the only male Korean artist on the list~

The surveys were all conducted online by YouGov in their latest annual study.

• Like 1

Koo Songyee's IG Update of G-Dragon

3bfe6b843ab7b979bc4e6f3f411efa0e.jpg
"2008, peaceminusone, who was willing to be a model for my graduation exhibition makeup,styling,photo songyeekoo444 Don't expect anything from a bad college student." 

f0d98a6c33cc0334e3656f7680b5caf6.jpg
"I sit alone in the studio of Seocho-dong, where there is nobody, and when I am disabled, He finish the schedule and lightly come out the door and gladly become my graduation photo model. peaceminusone ." 

• Like 1

“Infinite Challenge” PD Kim Tae Ho Expresses Gratitude Towards BIGBANG’s G-Dragon 

Producing director (PD) Kim Tae Ho has expressed his gratitude towards BIGBANG’s G-Dragon for appearing in the special music festivals held by MBC’s “Infinite Challenge.”

On April 21, the variety show aired the last episode of its “Infinite Challenge, 13 Years of Saturdays” special. While reminiscing about the show and its many guests, Kim Tae Ho talked about the program’s popular music festivals.

Kim Tae Ho said, “While planning the ‘Yeongdong Highway Music Festival,’ we worried about band Hyukoh until the very end. The vocalist Oh Hyuk was so quiet. Zion.T wasn’t talkative, and I wondered what we would do if Oh Hyuk wasn’t talkative either.”

The “Infinite Challenge” PD then chose BIGBANG’s G-Dragon as someone who can’t be forgotten when talking about the show’s music festivals.

He said, “I’m thankful for him. It wasn’t easy to work with Kwanghee, but he expressed his desire to give it a try, so I was thankful. Also, when Jung Hyung Don was having a difficult time emotionally, [G-Dragon] said that he would give it a go, and I was really thankful.”

G-Dragon appeared in three of the show’s music festivals. He first paired up with Park Myung Soo for “Having An Affair” in 2011, then worked with Jung Hyung Don on “Going to Try” in 2013. He also formed a trio with Taeyang and Kwanghee to perform “Mapsosa” in 2015.

“Infinite Challenge” ended its 13-year-long first season on March 31.