Seo Woo 서우

Guest Ishida21

Guest July Wu

She is born in 1988, so she is only 22 (by korean age, turning 23 in July), she is not 25 but she does look young for her age though.

No, she's exactly 25 now. You can check her profile in her company's website : click. I read some rumors about her age, but all i care about is hers acting :D.

I like her in Tarma, Paju, Crush & Blush... She's a very talent actress. Can't wait to download "The housemaid" :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elle Girl [also via Elle]

logo.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

mcmsasreturnresourceca7.jpg

mcmsasreturnresourceca0.jpg

mcmsasreturnresourcecat.jpg

mcmsasreturnresourcecaz.jpg

mcmsasreturnresourceca1.jpg

mcmsasreturnresourceca3.jpg

mcmsasreturnresourcecad.jpg

mcmsasreturnresourceca9.jpg

Cosmopolitan

2516570391821.jpg

2516570453791.jpg

Harper's Bazaar

20100622141019947l3_141700_0.jpg

20100622143044134l3_143706_0.jpg

more @ http://cafe.daum.net/makeup365/5dMH/4461

Seo Woo, most recently of the KBS melodrama Cinderella’s Sister, is featured in the upcoming issues of two fashion mags; she goes romantic for Cosmopolitan, then short-haired and chic for Harper’s Bazaar.

In her Cosmo spread, she explained what it was like shooting a drama series (Cinderella’s Sister) while also working on a film (The Housemaid): “I really felt my physical limitations. When filming the latter parts of Cinderella’s Sister, I poured out everything of myself so I feel relieved.” In the Bazaar interview, she said, “Of every role I’ve done so far, I think Hyo-sun (in Cinderella's Sister) was the one where I acted the worst. But it was the character I worked hardest on.”

Seo Woo described her character in Crush and Blush to be the closest to herself, as it was “99% like me.” She added, “Showing such different characters in every project could make it difficult for the public to remember you as an actor, but in the future I want to continue showing diverse images.”

Considering that she made her debut only three years ago, Seo Woo has had a pretty meteoric rise — not only did she win a newcomer’s award for her Crush and Blush role, she then took a lead role in a drama series (Tamra the Island), earned more praise for a dark indie thriller (Paju), became a CF fixture, and was able to work with such industry heavyweights as Jeon Do-yeon, Lee Jung-jae, Lee Mi-sook, and Moon Geun-young. Pretty impressive.

Source: Dramabeans

Guest nana544

I like Seo Woo's acting so much in "Cinderella Sister," because she portrays her character very well. Also, she is so pretty and beautiful. The pictures from the previous pages are really gorgeous! Her large eyes are so adorable and all her features are very pretty!!! I am looking forward to see her in new movies or dramas. Additionally, she was very funny in "Crush and Blush," because her character was funny too. She looks kind of like a younger version of the beautiful Park Shi Yeon too. Thanks for having this thread for Seo Woo :).

Guest MC_Lee

Seo Woo and Im Joo-hwan reteam for CF

seowoo_im_cf1.jpg

Seo Woo and Im Joo-hwan are reteaming for a new CF, after playing a couple in MBC’s fusion sageuk drama Tamra the Island. The two, who had once been linked in dating gossip, shot the commercial in Sydney, Australia, for a new phone from KT Tech Ever.

The shoot depicts the couple on a date, and as they sit together in a car, they try to build up the nerve to make their move. However, at the moment they attempt the kiss, a sudden tremor shakes the car (which the staff accomplished by lying underneath the car, shaking it directly). The unexpected moment provokes a “shocking fantasy” for the two.

Meanwhile, Im Joo-hwan and Seo Woo were both recently in Japan to promote Tamra the Island with 1,600 fans on December 13.

Credit:dramabeans

Guest wi1l2k

What? She's only got 3 pages? Man she was just awesome in cinderella's sister. the way she potrayed her character was flawless. Besides her big eyes and cute smiles just kills. Hoping to see her in a new project soon! Seo Woo jang!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

What? She's only got 3 pages? Man she was just awesome in cinderella's sister. the way she potrayed her character was flawless. Besides her big eyes and cute smiles just kills. Hoping to see her in a new project soon! Seo Woo jang!

I know right!! 3 pages only!!

hers is my first post on a k-actress forum hahaha (so far actors and drama only). i just realise i like her. garner so much controversy and polarise ppl to both extremes.. yet she's so talented. saw her in cinderella unni and paju. and anticipating like mad for her in flames of desire.

• 1 month later...
Guest miguel09

Seo Woo models for ‘Yes’ lingerie pictorial

20101129_seowoo_3.jpg

20101129_seowoo_1.jpg

20101129_seowoo_2.jpg

Seo Woo’s embarassing past in an ice cream CF

20101114_seowoo_icecreamcf-459x788.jpg

Seo Woo and Yoo Seung Ho

20101014_fod_3.jpg

20101014_fod_2.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

I think she is 25 years old since Moon Geun Young called her unni.

‘Cutie glamor’ Seo Woo models for ‘Yes’ lingerie pictorial

Casual lingerie ‘Yes‘ revealed a Christmas pictorial featuring actress Seo Woo. Because of her innocent looks and her voluptuous body, Seo Woo has earned the nickname, ‘cutie glamour’.

The concept is of Seo Woo having a party with friends at home in a fun Christmas atmosphere. Implementing the holiday theme into the pieces, the actress donned a ‘Lovely Red‘ bra with red lace, (giving the impression of a Christmas tree), and the first snow of winter was also expressed through the sleepwear as little white dots.

Couples can enjoy spending the Christmas holiday together in coordinated style, as men’s matching innerwear is also available for purchase.

The marketing director from Yes expressed, ‘Because underwear is the fabric closest to the skin, the person receiving it as a gift will feel very special. I hope the red-colored innerwear will spread the Christmas atmosphere in the upcoming holiday season.‘

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/cutie-glamor-seo-woo-models-for-yes-lingerie-pictorial

She look so cute in PSY - Right Now MV.

• 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Past photos of Seo Woo gathers attention

Past photos of actress Seo Woo (aka Kim Moon Joo) during her student days were revealed on February 17th through an internet community site and gathered a lot of interest.

Seo Woo is currently gaining popularity through her role as Seo In Gi on MBC’s “Flames of Ambition“.

It was revealed that Seo Woo was an alum at Eungwang Women’s High School – where singer Lee Jin, actress Song Hye Kyo, and other notable celebrities attended.

In the picture, young Seo Woo displays pure skin and clear features, showing both an innocent and cute image.

Fans commented, “She’s so different from now” and “She looked very innocent during her high school days.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/past-photos-of-seo-woo-gathers-attention

Guest thehibiscus

I don't understand why people are calling her plastic. She looks older yeah but not that different. Did she have plastic surgery? I mean, I don't care if she did, it's somehow a given in Korea now but people are so mean on kpop.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Seo Woo models for “Yes”

Actress Seo Woo has joined the ranks of the popular ‘bagel girls’ through her lovely photoshoot for lingerie brand, “Yes“.

To bring out her concept of “Falling in Love”, Seo Woo was outfitted in bright, checkered, or heart-printed lingerie with loose-fitting tees to match.

Seo Woo was said to have brightened up the shoot’s atmosphere with her aegyo and smiles, and even showed a professional attitude by picking out her own fashion accessories.

The full photoshoot can be seen on the “Yes” homepage, as well as through various fashion magazines starting mid-March.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/seo-woo-models-for-yes

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Possible past photos of Seo Woo shock netizens

201104221740581010_1.jpg

Screen captures of actress Seo Woo and gagman Ji Sang Ryul from an old TV show have been gaining great interest within the online world as of recent.

Recently, a netizen uploaded still captures of the alleged Seo Woo and Ji Sang Ryul together in a past TV program called “Kim Yong Man & Shin Dong Yeop’s Favorites – Star Experimental Camera”, which aired back in 2005.

At the time of broadcast, the then trainee Seo Woo came on as ‘Experiment Girl No.1′, where she had to act to fool Ji Sang Ryul as part of the experimental hidden camera test.

What caught the most attention was the sheer difference in her physical features from six years ago. Some netizens believe that they’re two different people, but due to the similarities in facial expressions, others believe that it is indeed Seo Woo.

Such comments include, “Oh my god… I could faint haha”, “But that is Seo Woo? The way she smiles is the same”, “They look different, but they look similar at the same time? Is this an illusion??”, “She looks so young now. She looked a bit old back then”, “Would Ji Sang Ryul himself even know that he was together with Seo Woo at the time.. haha”, and “The person who even found this is daebak. You have my respect.”

However, other netizens expressed, “She could just be someone who looks alike”, “I really don’t think it’s Seo Woo..”, “If it was actually her, we would’ve found out sooner. Ji Sang Ryul himself hasn’t even said anything, right?”, and “I’m going to believe that it’s not her. They don’t look anything alike.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/possible-past-photos-of-seo-woo-shock-netizens

Her incredible talent should be in the forefront of any discussion revolving around Seo Woo. <_< Someone this attractive will always have their share of unreasonably jealous detractors, but she's more than earned the right to be valued for her talent as an actress. :phew: Can't wait to see her at work, once again... :)

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Seo Woo loves her Ramen

20110605_1307280528_94752600_1.jpg

On KBS “1 Night 2 Days”, the last episode of the “Actress Special” aired on June 5th. Last week, Uhm Jung Ah, Kim Ha Neul, and Seo Woo showed their undying love for food. Not being able to withstand the hunger, the three actresses secretly went to the car with props and stole a bag of ramen.

The actresses soon got caught by the production crew and Uhm Jung Ah quickly denied the fact by stating, “I didn’t even touch it”. However, as the crew members tried to take the ramen away, Seo Woo grabbed a spoon and tried to quickly drink the ramen soup (considered the unhealthiest part of ramen), making everyone laugh.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/seo-woo-loves-her-ramen

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest aw2026711

i saw her at club 52 in Itaewon last night..

she dressed up really pretty, and got some attentions..

but she was all drunk tho.

couldn't take any pic tho, cuz she was surrounded by 3 guys..

but they didn't look like her managers at all.. :S

• 1 month later...
Guest meeshiley

how come only 3 pages? I'm currently watching Cinderella's sister and I admire her acting there. I also saw her in 1N2D.

Archived