♪ ☆ 「C.N Blue (씨엔블루) Official Thread」 ♪ ☆

Guest iluvemdan

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luna1430278013

(Twitter Update) Jungshin Tweet..

@CNBLUE_4: 도쿄타워와 함께! 이번투어를핑계삼아해보고싶은머리가있어서해봤어요! 어때요? 여러분 감기조심하세요!

Trans : “Together with the Tokyo Tower! I took advantage of this tour to try out my new hairstyle! How is it? Everyone watch out for a cold!

@fncmusicjapan:【CNBLUE】  Fanclub tour6日目 aube shibuya 無事終了致しました!!明日も宜しくお願いします!!

Trans: Fanclub day 6 at aube shibuya successfully ended!! Please support tomorrow’s event, too!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12 signs that you fell in love with your oppa from CNBLUE .

1. Only see you him in the MV/presentations for your group.

2. Looking for videos where you can see his beautiful smile.

3. Repeat again and again the part where he sings.

4. No you can avoid feeling a little bit of jealousy with their peers in the group.

5. You want to kill every girl that comes close to him and not the lower of "richard simmons".

7. All day think about him.

8. Each sonries as silly that you think in it.

9. Not you can avoid sigh at the thought of him.

10. No can help to depress you once a month because he is in Korea and you are not with him.

11. An image, even if not it is the best and leave with a rare gesture is enough to have you happy all day, because in spite of everything somehow know your oppa you    belong **-**

12. No signing account missing the signal number six because you were identifying with the signals while you thought in your oppa lol....

I have the 12 signs and do you boices?

i repost this here because it seems like everytime i post, it is the last post on the previous page, so hope it won't happen to me again hehe

hey boices....are you all alright? long time not see you ^^

is it true that cn blue had their comeback (korea) in april?...i'm going crazy if it's true..in april i'm in korea

♥ ♥

Guest klaritia

Minhyuk @ KBS weekend drama "My Husband Has A Family" press conference

He flew from Japan this morning for the press conf which started at 2:00 pm. He'll fly back to Japan for the fanclub live at Tokyo Astro Hall to be held this evening.

iIChcby4h3E6l.jpg

iZiMVkMyBQX3e.jpg

iMlTbLIO5LNak.jpg

ib0GDjZicJNjyJ.JPG

ibxDeHGEsdxRlb.jpg

i9cadD2GKaSMp.jpg

ib0IaioR8bZ86N.jpg

iwj1xq07o3ou5.jpg

iTjiZ6XZnsaKp.jpg

credit as tagged

PS He caught the 4:30pm flight to Tokyo and arrived at the live venue 5 minutes before start time. *phew*

Guest byakucii

Minhyuk @ KBS weekend drama "My Husband Has A Family" press conference

PS He caught the 4:30pm flight to Tokyo and arrived at the live venue 5 minutes before start time. *phew*

wow! 5 minutes before?! haha! i'm in korea now but i didn't know about the press conference T.T

CN Blue′s Jung Yong Hwa Considered for ‘I Do, I Do’ Thanks to Japan

f0x8c4.jpg

CN Blue′s Jung Yong Hwa is getting busy and he can thank Japan for that. He has recently been receiving offers for lead roles, including the lead for the upcoming MBC drama I Do, I Do, because his name is able to draw in investments from Japan. He’s especially climbing close to Jang Keun Suk’s popularity in that he is a flower boy actor in his 20s, characteristics that are highly popular in the country. MBC’s Heartstrings, which he starred in last year, suffered from low viewership ratings, but the production company JS Pictures says that the drama made some profit overseas thanks to Jung Yong Hwa.

An official stated, “Jang Keun Suk and Jung Yong Hwa became popular in Japan through the drama You’re Beautiful, and are rare pretty boy stars in their 20s that can earn investments [from Japan] as of now. You’re Beautiful managed to make profits thanks to the investments made from Japan. In the case of I Do, I Do, we believe the Japanese are thinking the lead should be a hallyu star like Jung Yong Hwa, and that’s why there has been word that he will be cast for the drama.”

You’re Beautiful’s Jang Keun Suk and Jung Yong Hwa may be meeting to battle it out with their dramas, as KBS2’s Love Rain, which stars Jang Keun Suk and Girls’ Generation’s Yoona, is also due to start airing in May. Kim Sun Ah is currently at the top of the list of possibilities for the female lead for I Do, I Do. And now, many are looking forward to whether Jung Yong Hwa will be able to continue the flower boy boom on the small screen started by Jung Il Woo, Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Seung Gi.

Cre: enewsworld

*quoted image*

CN Blue′s Jung Yong Hwa is getting busy and he can thank Japan for that. He has recently been receiving offers for lead roles, including the lead for the upcoming MBC drama I Do, I Do, ...

You’re Beautiful’s Jang Keun Suk and Jung Yong Hwa may be meeting to battle it out with their dramas, as KBS2’s Love Rain, which stars Jang Keun Suk and Girls’ Generation’s Yoona, is also due to start airing in May. Kim Sun Ah is currently at the top of the list of possibilities for the female lead for I Do, I Do.

Wow, Yonghwa you are fast, you'ved beaten me to posting it. So I'll just comment.

I was just thinking whiles ago if Yonghwa will have another drama considering his not-so-really-fantastic acting in HS (sorry I don't know how to say it in a more subtle way) and the low ratings of HS itself, while his co-member Minhyuk is getting another drama, who is actually his hoobae when it comes to dramas. So, this I Do, I Do is really good surprising news. If he's really going to star on it I hope he'll polish more his acting so that he could a lot of dramas, and we'll have a lot to watch :)

However, I hope it doesn't fall with the same period as "Love Rain" because JGS and Yoona will surely draw high ratings. Honestly, since November I've been anticipating this. I'm not really a fan of both but the story seems to be good and I assume it would be good or else the producers would have wasted the star power of JGS and Yoona. Because in Korea, no matter how popular you are if your story sucks, the viewers will leave you.

Second, Kim Su Ah? Yes, I know she's a top star. But is this another May-December affair kind of story? Please no. Kim Sam Soo, Oh Dalja, The woman who still wants to marry, those are enough. I didn't even finish watching them. In real life Ashton-Demi (even though they didn't last forever) is fine with me. Older woman-younger guy relationship in real life is not uncommon. But it is not the kind of drama that I look forward episode after episode.

Just give Yonghwa Buzzer Beat, okay? Please?

Or put him in a variety show. I prefer him in variety show than in drama.

His playfully, fun, and smart character comes out.

Hello everyone..^_^

Kyaaaahhhh!!!!and here I thought I would wait another 2 years for him to consider doing another drama....When Minhyuk was casted the first thing that came to my mind is when will the leader pick his next drama...Lets just hope that the drama production didn't just bring up Jung yong hwa's name for some publicity..It's quite common this days one minute your excited that news broke your fave actor is casted or considering a role then the next second your disappointed coz its just some publicity stunt by the production team..Anyways, MNIKSS is enough for me as a drama theme of may-december love affair.  I watched it simply because Hyun bin is in it and the storyline is quite good. I would still prefer him with younger leads but if his going to work with "THE Kim Sun Ah" not a fan though but she's considered in Korea as an A-lister, it would be really a great learning experience for Yonghwa plus we know his going to work really hard coz he would be working with a senior actress...I just hope that the storyline would be good this time. Its such a waste that HS did not have a good rating because of the story. They just wasted JYH and PSH's much awaited team up...I hope it wont have a time-slot as Jang geun suk's drama. That drama is also much anticipated. Why do they always clash time slots?Pretty boy against pretty boy..Back then it was HS vs City Hunter and the latter really have a good storyline...aish!!!!Getting excited over unconfirmed castings...keke...got giddy thinking of CN Blue's comeback plus a possible new drama....aish!!!I'll take it as a grain of salt so I wont be disappointed...

I wanted to publish this good news as soon as I read, and because I do want to see again the leader on the small screen as a character is happy, well I read somewhere according to the FNC apparently denied this rumor that the leader could to appear in the drama, so we have to wait for them to take an official statement.

I wanted to publish this good news as soon as I read, and because I do want to see again the leader on the small screen as a character is happy, well I read somewhere according to the FNC apparently denied this rumor that the leader could to appear in the drama, so we have to wait for them to take an official statement.

Guest winniebear

Hello everyone..^_^

Kyaaaahhhh!!!!and here I thought I would wait another 2 years for him to consider doing another drama....When Minhyuk was casted the first thing that came to my mind is when will the leader pick his next drama...Lets just hope that the drama production didn't just bring up Jung yong hwa's name for some publicity..It's quite common this days one minute your excited that news broke your fave actor is casted or considering a role then the next second your disappointed coz its just some publicity stunt by the production team..Anyways, MNIKSS is enough for me as a drama theme of may-december love affair.  I watched it simply because Hyun bin is in it and the storyline is quite good. I would still prefer him with younger leads but if his going to work with "THE Kim Sun Ah" not a fan though but she's considered in Korea as an A-lister, it would be really a great learning experience for Yonghwa plus we know his going to work really hard coz he would be working with a senior actress...I just hope that the storyline would be good this time. Its such a waste that HS did not have a good rating because of the story. They just wasted JYH and PSH's much awaited team up...I hope it wont have a time-slot as Jang geun suk's drama. That drama is also much anticipated. Why do they always clash time slots?Pretty boy against pretty boy..Back then it was HS vs City Hunter and the latter really have a good storyline...aish!!!!Getting excited over unconfirmed castings...keke...got giddy thinking of CN Blue's comeback plus a possible new drama....aish!!!I'll take it as a grain of salt so I wont be disappointed...

When I read the news about a new series of YH this 2012, of course I'm excited and glad, and yet they have a new album to be released in April.

But according to facebook and twitter of CN Blue, it was rejected by FNC and I don't know why. I liked Kim Sun Ah in My lovely SamSoon, and she's one of the finest actress in Korea. Would be able to continue the project, hopefully it would a beautiful story and high ratings.

good if it rejected by his comeback and all that, and I wonder about Minhyuk, he also is in a new drama, we even made a lightning trip to Japan to Korea only to be present at the press conference, or is that not part of the comeback?

'I do I do' has nothing to do with Yonghwa. FNC even didn't know there was such news article.

The production company just used Yonghwa's name to advertise their drama.

I read the synopsis, the story was so poor. I heard the company has difficulty to cast male leading actor.

Yonghwa is a certified leading actor, he is taking tones of proposals. There's no need to be shaken by production companies.

Minhyuk is one of supporting role. And he will join after a few epsiodes, not from the first.

I think Minhyuk can do both, new album promotion and drama.

It will not be easy, but it's a very good chance for Minhyuk to step up as an actor.

Guest checkinout

Hi @Azez, you seem a little lost... blush.gif just a reminder that this is a CNBLUE as musicians thread and not a YongSeo, fanfic or kdrama thread so the picture you posted is not relevant here... please post your picture in the appropriate thread. Let's also try to keep our conversations/opinions on YH's rumored leading lady to a minimum as once again, that's not relevant to CNBLUE as a band. A couple of lines is fine, but let's try not have multiple postings/conversations on this here - There are other more relevant forums/threads for those. Thanks. :)

@saturn thanks for clarifying the rumor. You're an angel, always coming in to clear things up. :)

Our boys are working hard! Just completed their tour in Japan, Bluestorm-ing in Bangkok this weekend, Taiwan the weekend after, then LA! And I'm sure in the midst of these, they are preparing for their new album in Korea, and probably writing songs in between too. I've been reading fan accounts of their concerts in Japan and I just love to hear that they seem so happy when they are in their element - rocking out on a live stage.

Archived