♪ ☆ 「C.N Blue (씨엔블루) Official Thread」 ♪ ☆

Guest iluvemdan

Guest hannah_cao89

Boys are so sweet T_T

Thanks to KetchBurning for the translation and sharing

[rough trans]"Steady."March article (it is ladies fashion mag not rock or music mag..)

"Ne,watasi no hanasi kiite kureru?"

(hi,can u listen to my story?)

--if someone is feeling sad or talking about her/his problem, 

what should u do CNBLUE?

YH: "complaints or anything okay, u can tell me as u like."

regardless male or female, i'm often consulted something.

almost i'm called 'counselor'(laugh).

I'm glad to be relying on, so i can stay with u thoroughly.

if i am asked problem from my GF?

i wanna stand her side, 

i think what she wants to be said from me.

if it is complaints, 

i'll cheer her,she can forget her problem.

sometime with joke, depending on situation,though.

when we are spending such times, 

she feel turn better, so i'm happy"

JH: "I can listen to such things for many hours without limit."

when i'm with member or male friend,

always i keep talking, but i'm with a girl,my role is almost listener.

(other members:really?!)

"daijoubu!"(it's alright!)(laugh)

i think i can stay with her many hours, without limit.

Don't suffer alone, if u talk about your trouble,feeling will really change.

Leave it to me!"

MH: "

when i'm staying with someone,

usually i'm talking,but of course i can listen to her/his story.

basically i like be with people.

if u are feeling sad,i wanna change ur mood together.

we can go to somewhere for example,i can get along with u thoroughly.

if we could spend happy time,u will be able to forget your problem,right?

listening to the story is important,but i'll do my best to your feeling turn better!"

JS: "

don't be such face,let's go to eat something delicious!"

at first i think if i devoted to listener or not. but i don't hesitate to say my thought.

but if u feel sad,i'll listen to your story through the day(laugh).

serious mood is not good,so i wanna do what u want to do together.

if u are at alone,u will be thinking about your problem only,

but if u do what u like with someone,feeling becomes lighter,i think."

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest checkinout

Been a while since I posted, but given all the good news in the media recently, thought I'll pop by to share some random thoughts. Feel free to skip this post, it's just some incoherent ramblings from a fan who is overwhelmed with pride for these boys. blush.gif

First of all, what's with CNBLUE breaking all sorts of records these days?

1. First foreign band to take the top position in the Oricon Singles Weekly Chart in 41 years..

2. First Korean-born artist to play in MTV Unplugged...

3. First Korean band to play at Countdown Japan

And all in the last 1 month +...

Congratulations boys! You truly deserve it. :phew:

I just received my BlueStorm DVD and while the audio quality and cinematography cannot beat their Japanese DVDs (sidetrack: the quality of 'em Japanese DVDs are amazing, the live performances that came with the freebie DVD in the Where You Are Limited Edition had even better sound quality than the Bluestorm DVD and that was an outdoor concert!), being able to understand what the boys were saying (thank you English subtitles) and to watch how totally at ease and playful they are with each other and the audience as they're on home soil is priceless. And so many JongHwa moments... goodness... those two....

I hope the boys are getting some rest now before they embark on their back-to-back livehouse performances in Japan. Initially, I was worried if they were over-working themselves, but guess given this is for their fan-club, this would be like practice/experimental sessions with their fans. Yes, come up with more interesting stuff that you can showcase during the LA concert (my first CNBLUE concert! :wub: )

I'm just so proud of these boys. More than all those records they are breaking, I am proud of the music they are making. Really solid, beautiful, ethereal, rockin' (can't help the disparate adjectives since their music is so wide ranging) music. I never thought I would stay a fan for this long, but I can't help it as they keep releasing such good music! And that at the end of day is what they are: talented musicians with a huge passion for creating their own music. FNC, the boys have proven themselves. Let their next Korean title release be their own composition please. (sorry, I actually think that their own compositions are WAY better than their Korean title songs... )

*end of rambling"

CNBLUE tops the Oricon Weekly Chart – first for a foreign band in 41 years

Via tokyohive:

Korean rock band CNBLUE‘s 2nd major single “Where you are” sold 60,000 copies in its first week and topped the Oricon Singles Chart for the week of February 13th.

CNBLUE made their indie debut back in 2009 and released their major label debut single titled, “In My Head” last October.

A foreign band has not topped the singles chart for 41 years. It last occurred back in January 18, 1971, when Canadian rock band Mashmakhan released their single “As the Years Go By” under the name “Two in the fog“. CNBLUE is the fourth Korean male artist to have topped the Oricon Singles Chart following TVXQ, JEJUNG (Jaejoong) & YUCHUN (Yoochun) (from TVXQ), and Jang Geun Suk.

The full weekly charts for the week of February 13th has not yet been released.

Congratulations to CNBLUE!

Source: Oricon Style

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/02/cnblue-tops-the-oricon-weekly-chart-first-for-a-foreign-band-in-41-years

Achievement after achievement....:lol:

CNBLUE tops the Oricon Weekly Chart – first for a foreign band in 41 years

Via tokyohive:

Korean rock band CNBLUE‘s 2nd major single “Where you are” sold 60,000 copies in its first week and topped the Oricon Singles Chart for the week of February 13th.

CNBLUE made their indie debut back in 2009 and released their major label debut single titled, “In My Head” last October.

A foreign band has not topped the singles chart for 41 years. It last  occurred back in January 18, 1971, when Canadian rock band Mashmakhan released their single “As the Years Go By” under the name “Two in the fog“. CNBLUE is the fourth Korean male artist to have topped the Oricon Singles Chart following TVXQ, JEJUNG (Jaejoong) & YUCHUN (Yoochun) (from TVXQ), and Jang Geun Suk.

The full weekly charts for the week of February 13th has not yet been released.

Congratulations to CNBLUE!

Source: Oricon Style

http://www.allkpop.c...and-in-41-years

Achievement after achievement....:lol:

Congrats CN Blue!  Another achievement for this month.  I can't wait for their new Album this coming March.

I am very glad when I read the news that cnblue tops the Oricon chart; however, sales of  "where you are" single arent very high! its only over 60000 copies. On the other hand, single "in my head" which reached only no3 on Oricon was sold over 70000 copies within 5 days after their debut. it seems that sales of 2nd single is smaller than 1st single. although they reached no1 weekly Oricon chart, this isnt very good! I am afraid that  "where you are" will not receive golden disk as "in my head" did!

:(:(:(

Guest checkinout

I am very glad when I read the news that cnblue tops the Oricon chart; however, sales of  "where you are" single arent very high! its only over 60000 copies. On the other hand, single "in my head" which reached only no3 on Oricon was sold over 70000 copies within 5 days after their debut. it seems that sales of 2nd single is smaller than 1st single. although they reached no1 weekly Oricon chart, this isnt very good! I am afraid that  "where you are" will not take golden disk as "in my head" did!

:(:(:(

@ggrose I understand your concerns but the most important thing is their music is getting better and the boys are starting to get recognition in the media. Let's be patient and wait for the rest of the world to discover this gem of a band. B)

In the meantime, am sharing a review I wrote on Yesasia for their Where You Are EP (Limited Ed). Need to spread the love....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd buy this just for the free DVD alone!

In their latest EP release, CNBLUE shows us again why they are the young band to look out for. The 3 new compositions by the band members shows us a new level of sophistication in their music.

Where You Are, the title track by Yong Hwa, has all the components of a great rock song. Pumping verses that showcases their solid vocals (Yong Hwa's raspy rock and Jong Hyun's velvety smooth), catchy chorus that stays with you, and irregular beats and rhythms to keep the whole song interesting. I've replayed this countless times just to marvel at the background instruments and beats.

Get Away is all out rock from the get going. Fast and furious, this song was written by Jong Hyun for a live performance and from the audio clips I've heard from their EP release events, this song will be the crowd pumper.

Feeling, written by Yong Hwa, has an ethereal quality with the haunting piano melody in the background and Yong Hwa's gravelly whispers. I had no idea Yong Hwa had this side to him; this boy continues to surprise me with his wide ranging taste in music.

And if all that is not eargasm enough, the limited edition version comes with an extremely high quality DVD of their In My Head release event performances. Live performances are when you truly get to appreciate how solid this young band is as musicians and this DVD captures that. Illusion and Rain of Blessing were breath-takingly beautiful, love the sarcastic tone used for Mr KIA and In My Head was rockin'. And to top it off, you get to watch (and go dizzy with) the boys in their Where You Are PV in High Definition as well as their goofy charms behind-the-scenes in the "making of" cut.

Talk about value for money...

Guest Crystal392

Thank you soo much to everyone who always shares the latest news about uri boys...

Knowing all their accomplishments makes me really really happy, all the acknowledgment they are receiving as musicians makes me really happy ♥

Congratulations CNBLUE for EVERYTHING! I am so proud of youu!

I've been very busy lately, that's why I haven't been as active as I used to... But my heart is always with them.

Lately, I've become addicted to "Feeling"..... I just love that song!! It's soo awesome, I can't say with words how proud I am of uri boys!

CNBLUE & Boices fighting!!! :w00t:

Guest fizzy_1

@ggrose I understand your concerns but the most important thing is their music is getting better and the boys are starting to get recognition in the media. Let's be patient and wait for the rest of the world to discover this gem of a band. B)

In the meantime, am sharing a review I wrote on Yesasia for their Where You Are EP (Limited Ed). Need to spread the love....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd buy this just for the free DVD alone!

In their latest EP release, CNBLUE shows us again why they are the young band to look out for. The 3 new compositions by the band members shows us a new level of sophistication in their music.

Where You Are, the title track by Yong Hwa, has all the components of a great rock song. Pumping verses that showcases their solid vocals (Yong Hwa's raspy rock and Jong Hyun's velvety smooth), catchy chorus that stays with you, and irregular beats and rhythms to keep the whole song interesting. I've replayed this countless times just to marvel at the background instruments and beats.

Get Away is all out rock from the get going. Fast and furious, this song was written by Jong Hyun for a live performance and from the audio clips I've heard from their EP release events, this song will be the crowd pumper.

Feeling, written by Yong Hwa, has an ethereal quality with the haunting piano melody in the background and Yong Hwa's gravelly whispers. I had no idea Yong Hwa had this side to him; this boy continues to surprise me with his wide ranging taste in music.

And if all that is not eargasm enough, the limited edition version comes with an extremely high quality DVD of their In My Head release event performances. Live performances are when you truly get to appreciate how solid this young band is as musicians and this DVD captures that. Illusion and Rain of Blessing were breath-takingly beautiful, love the sarcastic tone used for Mr KIA and In My Head was rockin'. And to top it off, you get to watch (and go dizzy with) the boys in their Where You Are PV in High Definition as well as their goofy charms behind-the-scenes in the "making of" cut.

Talk about value for money...

Your review is good! Guess what..I ordered them plus Bluestorm DVD as well..just after reading your comment in Yesasia today. Very encouraging.

They stated the arrival date is on 1 Mar, still far away. Can't wait for my copy :)

Btw, hello everyone! I'm new to this thread.

Guest checkinout

INPUTS REQUIRED!

In my previous post, I raised a request that FNC allow CNBLUE to release their self-penned songs in their upcoming Korean album. It appears that there is a rumor going around that they may continue to use the composer for the other 3 Korean title tracks (Loner, Love and Intuition) and a bunch of us are trying to gather fans together to develop a strong case for why CNBLUE should release their own music even in Korea.

We are interested to hear what other fans have to say so please share your thoughts in this forum. You can visit heich's post for additional information and share your thoughts there as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Guest hannah_cao89

Boys @ airport this early morning, departing to  Japan for starting housetour. Housetour will kick off from today in Osaka and last until Feb 23rd in Tokyo. Good luck my boys~

75ecb8f7abf00679d810ab19ecc50933_40862529.9e8te.jpgcc8248f6976daf45bc74531b791c69d7_40862530.32xzy.jpg5fa22965a4edb7b5a4d215c5dd34e167_40862532.obuz.jpg9bc4609404cdb162bfcf4a2afea82e8e_40862534.omnqbl.jpg

15c6d1f4d57d330a88334e27285b49da_40862667.alfbm4fcmaed4fb.jpg

5ee7a5fa6df34f01600e4b470ddb8d1e_40862640.v9mfn.jpg

Cr: as tagged. Full credit to the right owners. Do not edit.

Guest klaritia

[DVD] CNBLUE - Winter Tour 2011 ~Here, In my head~ @ Yoyogi National Gymnasium

(Release date: Mar 14)

30 sec teaser on Warner Music Japan YouTube Channel

Cover ~ (Lawson limited edition, Regular edition)

i0I4wwqScIIub.jpg

source: fncmusicjapan @ twitter

Preorder of both versions available on HMV

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail.asp?sku=4938632

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail.asp?sku=4938685

Both versions come with a random postcard each. Lawson version includes 5 mini clear files.

Archived