♪ ☆ 「C.N Blue (씨엔블루) Official Thread」 ♪ ☆

Guest iluvemdan

Guest hannah_cao89

LA Concert fancams ~~~

From lovehounds youtube account~ You can find more videos in this account~!!!

[FANCAM] YONGHWA DANCING @ MNET STAND UP CONCERT 2012

[FANCAM] CN BLUE - I'M A LONER @ MNET STAND UP CONCERT 2012

[FANCAM] CN BLUE - WHERE YOU ARE @ MNET STAND UP CONCERT

[HD] Love Girl - CN BLUE (Cr: xhijoycex)

[Fancam] Stand Up Ending CN Blue FT Island 12.03.09 (Cr: itgscv)

HD pics of YongHwa at concert zed to 57% (was 1200 x 806) - Click image to enlarge8075fa25gw1dquw8bpmu5j.jpg% (was 1200 x 806) - Click image to enlarge8075fa25gw1dquw8njjbvj.jpg% (was 1200 x 806) - Click image to enlarge8075fa25gw1dquw97ke9pj.jpg8075fa25gw1dquwb6iattj.jpg8075fa25gw1dquwaedmntj.jpg

Cr: as tagged, to the right owners

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luna1430278013

Did jonghyun give away the tittle of the new album ?

just look at his shirt he wore at L.A. concert

Ou2m6.jpg

[FANCAM] CNBLUE @ STAND UP BY M LIVE IN LA

INTRO + INTUITION + NOW OR NEVER

http://youtu.be/s4Shwui9uFE

LOVE GIRL

http://youtu.be/RlE6jn4wpWc

Yonghwa speaking English

http://youtu.be/2ntYkPuNyeQ

Get Away

http://youtu.be/HztzTqnC0qI

Where You Are

http://youtu.be/YaFRCOyLMi8

Just Please + One Time

http://youtu.be/FFIPC-1Ek_A

Yonghwa Dance

cr: to the right owners

all fancam was the best...congrats to cnblue n ftisland for ur successful concert in LA.

Errr, Yonghwa dance, speechless~ damn HOOOOOT!

Guest checkinout

My impressions from the Stand Up Live in LA concert - CNBLUE part

As a follower of this band for 2+ years now, I've always had to somewhat restrain myself from fully complimenting this band as prior to the LA concert, I had never watched them perform in person.  That's because I believe that the true  test of a performer is in an all live stage - with digital music, it's too easy to touch up vocal and instrumental imperfections in the studio but on a live stage, what you see is what you get.

I had high expectations for this concert - as much as I love this band, I expected just as much but i was not prepared for what I took away from this concert.  

Anticipation in Nokia Theatre was through the roof when the CNBLUE intro ( composed by YH) played.  When the party started with intuition, I was a little underwhelmed.  

The performance was pitch perfect and that was the issue - it sounded like the CD.  Yong Hwa's vocals were powerful from the get go but perhaps the audience was still warming up, it lacked the extra spark.  It was too polished, when I was expecting raw, unadulterated energy from this young band.  Thankfully,  Love Girl changed the tone with Yong Hwa's erotic dance at the start... The boy was so into it, he walked right to the front of the extension stage to treat us with a second dose, eyes closed, lip biting and all. Needless to say, the crowd went crazy.  I love the playfulness of this song, and YH sang it with multiple vocal tones - he was thoroughly  enjoying himself and it was infectious.  Jong Hyun and Jung Shin mirrored the playfulness with their guitar and bass perfectly.

The next set of songs: just please, one time, tattoo, get away, where you are and in my head was what blew me away.  Starting from just please, the 4 boys spun an intoxicating web of pure music and I was caught.  By the time we got to tattoo, I was fully consumed and gave in to my urge to just close my eyes and let the music take over though I'd wanted to keep my eyes glued on Yong Hwa's passionate expressions, Jong Hyun's blazing guitar solos, Jung Shin's head-banging and Min Hyuk's power drumming.  I don't really remember much else from that point on, apart from Yong Hwa's cheesy attempt to search for Bon Jovi amongst the audience and some chit chats in between (kudos for using English only.  Pronunciation may not be the best, but I fully appreciate the effort).  All I craved for was more of their music and when In My Head ended and they teased that it was their last song, my immediate thought was how cruel they were to bring us to this point and leave.  > <

In true CNB fashion where last never really meant final, Yong Hwa then performed an aca pella rendition of Loner which made me fall in love with one of my least favorite CNBLUE song (always felt that it sounded tacky).  His strong vocals rang through the theatre as he teased the lyrics out of the audience. If there's one clear memory of the concert, it's how powerful his voice is, rising above the instruments even when he's whispering or breathing heavily into the mic (clearly to drive the audience into a frenzy).

The last song was Love and the whole hall was participating by then and when they left the stage, I could not help but cuss!  No, it can't be over already!!!

I was ecstatic they played most of my fav alt/rock pieces from just please to in my head but what caught me off guard was how they had me totally immersed in their music to the point I didn't really care what was going on on the stage!  Even though one big reason I was there was to see my boy Yong Hwa up close!  I'd even joked on twitter that i would not take my eyes off him since this would be one of the few times i can see him in flesh.  Yes, that was my big surprise, that they could create music that was THAT enrapturing.  Thank God for all the fancams for me to catch up on what I had missed on stage.

Were they perfect, no, there's always room for improvement instrumentally and they should continue to enlarge their repertoire of audience engaging techniques... But what they have is that passion to the point of desperation in their performance that engulfed me...the way they transitioned from one song to the other was so natural..  A vocal ad lib or guitar chord here, a drum beat there... It was like each new song was a natural extension of the preceding one allowing their music to breathe... It wasn't merely a set list, but a thoughtfully curated selection of songs to create a piece of art, each with its arrangement slightly tweaked to enable that seamless flow.  Perhaps that's the privilege of playing their self compositions (from Just please to IMH) - they have the creative license to arrange and rearrange for each live performance and their music comes from deep within.  

One thing I can say with full conviction, now that I've witnessed them live, is that this is a band of musicians not idols (taking the definition where idols merely execute what's provided with minimal creative input).  And I'm darn proud to be a CNBLUE fan.

Songs performed:

EDIT: marked out songs composed by CNB - such amazing talent need to be publicized

Intuition

Now or never

Love girl - written and composed by Yong Hwa

Just please - written and composed by Yong Hwa

One time - written and composed by Yong Hwa

tattoo - written and composed by Yong Hwa

Get away - music composed by Jong Hyun

Where you are - written and composed by Yong Hwa

In my head - composed by Yong Hwa

Loner

Love

My impressions from the Stand Up Live in LA concert - CNBLUE part

As a follower of this band for 2+ years now, I've always had to somewhat restrain myself from fully complimenting this band as prior to the LA concert, I had never watched them perform in person.  That's because I believe that the true  test of a performer is in an all live stage - with digital music, it's too easy to touch up vocal and instrumental imperfections in the studio but on a live stage, what you see is what you get.

I had high expectations for this concert - as much as I love this band, I expected just as much but i was not prepared for what I took away from this concert.  

Anticipation in Nokia Theatre was through the roof when the CNBLUE intro ( composed by YH) played.  When the party started with intuition, I was a little underwhelmed.  

The performance was pitch perfect and that was the issue - it sounded like the CD.  Yong Hwa's vocals were powerful from the get go but perhaps the audience was still warming up, it lacked the extra spark.  It was too polished, when I was expecting raw, unadulterated energy from this young band.  Thankfully,  Love Girl changed the tone with Yong Hwa's erotic dance at the start... The boy was so into it, he walked right to the front of the extension stage to treat us with a second dose, eyes closed, lip biting and all. Needless to say, the crowd went crazy.  I love the playfulness of this song, and YH sang it with multiple vocal tones - he was thoroughly  enjoying himself and it was infectious.  Jong Hyun and Jung Shin mirrored the playfulness with their guitar and bass perfectly.

The next set of songs: just please, one time, tattoo, get away, where you are and in my head was what blew me away.  Starting from just please, the 4 boys spun an intoxicating web of pure music and I was caught.  By the time we got to tattoo, I was fully consumed and gave in to my urge to just close my eyes and let the music take over though I'd wanted to keep my eyes glued on Yong Hwa's passionate expressions, Jong Hyun's blazing guitar solos, Jung Shin's head-banging and Min Hyuk's power drumming.  I don't really remember much else from that point on, apart from Yong Hwa's cheesy attempt to search for Bon Jovi amongst the audience and some chit chats in between (kudos for using English only.  Pronunciation may not be the best, but I fully appreciate the effort).  All I craved for was more of their music and when In My Head ended and they teased that it was their last song, my immediate thought was how cruel they were to bring us to this point and leave.  > <

In true CNB fashion where last never really meant final, Yong Hwa then performed an aca pella rendition of Loner which made me fall in love with one of my least favorite CNBLUE song (always felt that it sounded tacky).  His strong vocals rang through the theatre as he teased the lyrics out of the audience. If there's one clear memory of the concert, it's how powerful his voice is, rising above the instruments even when he's whispering or breathing heavily into the mic (clearly to drive the audience into a frenzy).

The last song was Love and the whole hall was participating by then and when they left the stage, I could not help but cuss!  No, it can't be over already!!!

I was ecstatic they played most of my fav alt/rock pieces from just please to in my head but what caught me off guard was how they had me totally immersed in their music to the point I didn't really care what was going on on the stage!  Even though one big reason I was there was to see my boy Yong Hwa up close!  I'd even joked on twitter that i would not take my eyes off him since this would be one of the few times i can see him in flesh.  Yes, that was my big surprise, that they could create music that was THAT enrapturing.  Thank God for all the fancams for me to catch up on what I had missed on stage.

Were they perfect, no, there's always room for improvement instrumentally and they should continue to enlarge their repertoire of audience engaging techniques... But what they have is that passion to the point of desperation in their performance that engulfed me...the way they transitioned from one song to the other was so natural..  A vocal ad lib or guitar chord here, a drum beat there... It was like each new song was a natural extension of the preceding one allowing their music to breathe... It wasn't merely a set list, but a thoughtfully curated selection of songs to create a piece of art, each with its arrangement slightly tweaked to enable that seamless flow.  Perhaps that's the privilege of playing their self compositions (from Just please to IMH) - they have the creative license to arrange and rearrange for each live performance and their music comes from deep within.  

One thing I can say with full conviction, now that I've witnessed them live, is that this is a band of musicians not idols (taking the definition where idols merely execute what's provided with minimal creative input).  And I'm darn proud to be a CNBLUE fan.

Songs performed:

EDIT: marked out songs composed by CNB - such amazing talent need to be publicized

Intuition

Now or never

Love girl - written and composed by Yong Hwa

Just please - written and composed by Yong Hwa

One time - written and composed by Yong Hwa

tattoo - written and composed by Yong Hwa

Get away - music composed by Jong Hyun

Where you are - written and composed by Yong Hwa

In my head - composed by Yong Hwa

Loner

Love

Thanks a lot...I would prolly easily trade in my granny's new set of denture, or herself or my 1st born (been giving them away like nutcase) w00t.gif.  

However, on a serious note, one of the the best (TJ counts with her fingers hrmmm yup 3rd) rendition/recap of Fan Accounts that I read so far  and I'm being very objective too.  I can feel your true passion for them rang true, your utter enjoyment and CNBlue raw energy as well as powerful performance all tumbled forth in every single word in your fan account.  Reading your piece since I realised you're not some giggly...full of hormones fan, needlessly, this has certainly urge me more to watch their live performances, and I've categorise their concert as a "must see" minimally once in this life time.  blush.giftears.gif

Again thank you for letting me have a piece of memorable experience through you. blush.gif And please give yourself a pat on the back for an awesome write-up.biggrin.gif

P/s:  If I was able  to ( + ) more, I would gladly do so.

Guest checkinout

Back with more random musings... obviously I've not gotten over my CNBLUE high from the concert:

1. Jong Hyun

I was sitting at Jong Hyun's side of the stage and had great views of him. He had a pedestal/stage in front of him which had its own smoke machine and during his guitar solos, he would stand on it and play with the smoke billowing out on his side - very surreal and beautiful. If rock had existed during the roman empire, the greek statues they'd have sculpted would have looked just like Jong Hyun that night on his pedestal.

Jong Hyun's guitar playing was solid. His guitar solos were amazing and I especially love his tapping solo in Where You Are - I went crazy. He did not interact much with the audience and was either behind his mic or on the pedestal but guess that's part of his cool and collected charm.

2. Jung Shin

He was farthest from me so I never got to have a good look at him but yes, his glorious hair was perfectly coiffed initially. He was head-banging a lot yet his hair always looked great, unlike Yong Hwa who seemed to have abandoned all care about his hair from the start of the show. I could hear his bass clearly during songs like Love Girl (where there's a bass solo) and Loner which I appreciated.

Jung Shin also played a larger role interacting with the audience, giving Yong Hwa a short break in between songs to drink his water. There wasn't a whole lot of interaction given the short time they had for the concert, but it was nice to see the maknae take on a larger role.

3. Min Hyuk

I could not see Min Hyuk at all as he was completely hidden behind his drums from where I sat which was a pity. I love watching him drum in the concert DVDs... I think most of the audience missed him as well as he had the loudest cheers when the boys did their self-introductions. His English was very clear - Yong Hwa's English was most natural, followed by Min Hyuk which was surprising since I'd always thought it'd be the other way.

While I could not see him much, I could certainly hear his drums - steady, confident, solid - and I love how in sync the boys are during their song transitions.

4. Yong Hwa

My goodness, this boy is SEXY. He just transforms into this sexy MAN when he's on stage - nothing cute, or cool and subdued... no, Yong Hwa is like a caged animal on stage - a leopard or cheetah - you immediately feel all this pent up energy as he prowls around when he's not singing... and the very strong hint of danger that adds to his sexiness... he may do some fan service cute/sexy dance, break into a toothy smile once in a while when he hears something from the audience... but he's in total control of the stage and the audience and he knows it... He was way more powerful and intense than I'd imagine.

I think he's still holding back some, but his intensity and his love and passion for his music is so over-powering on stage, especially when they're performing their self-compositions like Just Please, One Time, Tattoo, Where You Are and In My Head. In fact, my first thought when I left the concert was that Yong Hwa is insane - insanely in love with music and performing.

5. Audience

It was a very mixed audience and took a little while for the whole hall to warm up. The entire row in front of me was empty (I was pretty close to the stage) which was such a pity - I heard they were reserved seats and whichever VIP did not show up for some reason. That meant a better view for me, but it was weird to feel like I was rocking alone (the ladies on my side were focusing on taking fan cams and were trying to stay still)... but rock out I did. From what I saw, I think the audience was 90% female and 90% Asian... and there could have been more FTIsland fans there by the looks of the yellow hoodies/flags/light sticks they were carrying. Also, many of those present were probably more familiar with CNBLUE's three Korean titles as those songs had the most audience singing along, but their other self-compositions were so good that they really got the audience rocking even if it was the first time many of them were hearing it.

While we were waiting outside the theatre for the doors to open, we chatted with some Americans who were there for the college basketball games going on at Staples Center next door and they asked if CNBLUE was some sort of boy band given how pretty they looked in the banner. We corrected them of course, but FNC, time to change that pic if you want to build a rock image for CNBLUE abroad!

Edit:

I love this HD fan-cam as you get to hear the transitions and the audio is great:

CNBLUE - Just Please, One Time and Tattoo

cr: itgscv @ youtube

Tattoo is Yong Hwa's sexiest composition yet and one of my favorites! I just love this arrangement!

Another HD fancam of Tattoo only

cr: YanisRei

Guest itgscv

Hi everyone, just thought I'd share some of my pics and fancams from the Stand Up concert on Friday. Almost finished uploading CN Blue videos. I was sitting row A (first one) in the center so I got some really nice shots.

IMAG0357.jpg

DSCN0615.jpg

DSCN0616.jpg

DSCN0626.jpg

DSCN0628.jpg

DSCN0632.jpg

DSCN0634.jpg

DSCN0648.jpg

DSCN0651.jpg

Fancams 

Stand Up Ending

I'm A Loner + Love soo happy he did this up front, it's the song that got me into CN Blue

In My Head

Intuition + Now Or Never + Love Girl

Just Please + One Time + Tattoo

Get Away + Where You Are

Guest sentimental-circus

Hey guys! I attended the "Stand Up" concert at Nokia Theatre on Friday ^^ To be honest I went mainly to see FTI but I exited with a new-found respect for CN Blue. My seat was Pit Row 5 #509, so I was pretty close to Jungshin. The first thing I noticed was how smooth and healthy his long hair looked--and how he was able to pull off the (deemed) "feminine" hairstyle so well.... I personally think it accentuates his masculinity even more. But then, that's just me ^^

Yonghwa has an extremely powerful voice and the amount of energy he puts into his performances was really inspiring. I could tell he loves music with a bottomless passion.... but he seemed kind of restrained in expressing it. Maybe this is because he is uncomfortable in an unfamiliar environment, which is completely understandable; however, I know he is capable of doing so much more on stage. He's dangerous.

Jonghyun was a bit far away from me for evaluation and analysis (lol) but later on my friend (her bias is JH) told me that he seemed pretty cold and not very interactive with the audience, but his performance was clean and well-practiced. I don't remember what else she said lol ): sorry

Minhyuk was atop a platform/podium and I felt his position was at a disadvantage because he wasn't very well-lit and obviously he has 0 chance for interaction since he's behind the drums.

Aside from the downfall of an extremely unbalanced level of interaction with the left side of the stage (where I was sitting... absolutely NO interaction from CNB except for an occasional glance from Jungshin haha) compared to the center and right side and some minor mic issues (I couldn't tell what they were singing half the time), I really enjoyed the concert! I would go again if CNB does have another opportunity to come to LA again~ ^^

And now I present some photos I took: (sorry for the big size -.-)

DSC02151.jpg

DSC02195.jpg

DSC02195a.jpg

DSC02249.jpg

DSC02249bw.jpg

DSC02263.jpg

DSC02465.jpg

If sharing elsewhere, PLEASE credit back to Karen Ng Photography and link back to 1104am@tumblr. Also, if you plan on using any of my photography, PLEASE notify me beforehand. Thanks!

Guest DJHinata

i want to share the experience of a Lucky Fan in the concert of LA !! She was hoping to find Yonghwa behind the Nokia theater~~ and she did!! she wasn't able to speak with him, she was too nervous. But at the end the dream came true.

i hope you like it 

dream_come_true_a_boice_by_hinatakawai-d4spg5d.jpg

Guest blues23

[NEWS FOR CNBLUE'S COMEBACK]

March 16th 12:00 am (Midnight,becoming the 16th from the 15th of March)A song written by Yong Wha Jung which is included in the CNBLUE's 3rd MINI Album is going to be released early at midnight, March 16th. Plus, the music video of CNBLUE recording the song is going to be releasesd on official CNBLUE youtube page(

http://www.youtube.com/cnblue) as well. In regards to the album release, there will be further notice in the near future. Thank you!

cr cnblue fb page

429190_273460316065134_116994331711734_585424_348370563_n.jpg

i want to share the experience of a Lucky Fan in the concert of LA !! She was hoping to find Yonghwa behind the Nokia theater~~ and she did!! she wasn't able to speak with him, she was too nervous. But at the end the dream came true.

i hope you like it 

*quoted image*

that lucky .... good insurance will be very happy ....

---------------

and with respect to the return of CNBLUE ... and want to hear your new song ... who would say another song composed by Yonghwa that becomes the main theme

Guest azniwma

hi.... **waves and hugs everyone**

its been longgggg time since i wrote something in this thread. . so.. i'm back..

okay, i've been hunting for fanacc and fancams for LA concert which i heard many positive feedback from boice/non-boice. all i want to say, CNBLUE.. i am darn proud being your fan all this years.. ^^ 

thanks to everyone here who share thought and pics here.. kamsahammida yorobun (ignore the mis-spelling). oh, guys... lee jong hyun gonna be in drama soon.. wait for BURNING turns.. @cebununa already translate the article bout jonghyun gonna be in drama. so, for more information u guys can stalk @cnbluestorm twitter. 

p/s : correct me if i'm wrong! ^^ //gonna stare JH face all the time and ignore the story line.. doesnt matter how the story goes as long as i can see jong hyun ^^//

CNBLUE.. FIGHTING!! 

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Guest checkinout

@itgscv Great to see you on this thread. Thanks for your amazing fan-cams! They are so clear and totally made up for what I'd missed when I was head-banging to their music

@qoojunkie welcome to this thread, loved reading your thoughts and you are an amazing photographer. Those have got to be the most passionate/intense photos I've seen yet! You truly captured the moment!

@DJHinita totally sweet... though I don't understand spanish, that glee on her face in the last photo says it all.

@hacker8 I hope you get to see the boys LIVE one day. It is certainly not a concert to be missed!

EDIT @az great to see you back! Hope to see you more often.

@blues23 @yonghwa I am anticipating CNBLUE's new song to be released on March 16th too. Just got these from twitter:

"16th release of Yonghwa's song "I'm still loving you"/ 19th release of each member's teaser / 27th release of new album"

cr: CebuNuna and saturnkr

I'd like to appeal to all who love and support CNBLUE to do what you can to download digitally/stream CNBLUE's self-composed songs from this album, starting with Yong Hwa's song "I'm still loving you". We want to show FNC and the Korean music market that CNBLUE's own music can be commercially successful and should be considered as a title song for their next album (if it is too late for this).

It really breaks my heart that these boys write such amazing music yet the general public (and more importantly, the music critics) still has a perception of them as idols/fake band who merely dabble in song-writing since all their Korean title releases so far has been from another composer. 23 of the last 26 songs released since 2010 was written and/or composed by them (not counting OSTs, solo etc). That's a HUGE percentage. And the LA Live concert proved to me that CNBLUE is most passionate when they are playing their own music as it comes straight from their heart. If they want to venture into the US market (they've said countless times that their ultimate dream is to be #1 on the US Billboard), they need to get rid of such perception as in the US, it is a GIVEN that a rock band writes ALL their own music as that is after all what defines them. Anything less and they would lose all credibility with the very harsh rock fans here.

If any of you have instructions on how to download/stream from websites that will count towards the chart rankings, please do share them here!

Guest pazzaway

@itgscv  Great to see you on this thread.  Thanks for your amazing fan-cams!  They are so clear and totally made up for what I'd missed when I was head-banging to their music

@qoojunkie welcome to this thread,  loved reading your thoughts and you are an amazing photographer.   Those have got to be the most passionate/intense photos I've seen yet!  You truly captured the moment!

@DJHinita totally sweet... though I don't understand spanish, that glee on her face in the last photo says it all.

@hacker8 I hope you get to see the boys LIVE one day.  It is certainly not a concert to be missed!

EDIT @az great to see you back!  Hope to see you more often.

@blues23 @yonghwa I am anticipating CNBLUE's new song to be released on March 16th too.  Just got these from twitter:

"16th release of Yonghwa's song "I'm still loving you"/ 19th release of each member's teaser / 27th release of new album"

cr: CebuNuna and saturnkr

I'd like to appeal to all who love and support CNBLUE to do what you can to download digitally/stream CNBLUE's self-composed songs from this album, starting with Yong Hwa's song "I'm still loving you".  We want to show FNC and the Korean music market that CNBLUE's own music can be commercially successful and should be considered as a title song for their next album (if it is too late for this).  

It really breaks my heart that these boys write such amazing music yet the general public (and more importantly, the music critics) still has a perception of them as idols/fake band who merely dabble in song-writing since all their Korean title releases so far has been from another composer.  23 of the last 26 songs released since 2010 was written and/or composed by them (not counting OSTs, solo etc).  That's a HUGE percentage.  And the LA Live concert proved to me that CNBLUE is most passionate when they are playing their own music as it comes straight from their heart.  If they want to venture into the US market (they've said countless times that their ultimate dream is to be #1 on the US Billboard), they need to get rid of such perception as in the US, it is a GIVEN that a rock band writes ALL their own music as that is after all what defines them.  Anything less and they would lose all credibility with the very harsh rock fans here.

If any of you have instructions on how to download/stream from websites that will count towards the chart rankings, please do share them here!

hello... I guess digital downloading/streaming will be very tough for us overseas fans.. As far as I know, MNET no longer allows foreign fans to purchase streaming coupon as well as downloading songs. Same thing with Soribada... Foreigners can no longer purchase music card for Soribada Korea. We can only purchase from Soribada English... So I guess there's nothing much overseas BOICE fans can do to help their digital sales. So the other way we can help for their comeback is to buy more albums... not unless, we coordinate with KBOICES and help them financially. I mean, we can send them financial support then they will do the purchasing/streaming and downloading thing.. 

Guest Earthprincess

From the Twitterverse (blueclover0) shared the purchasing information for albums via Synnara. You guys might want to check this out:

http://www.synnara.co.kr/jump/fp/ordercounsel/detailnotice.do?cmd=detailnotice

Guest YongSeoTURKEY

[News] CNBLUE’s new song “I’m Still Loving You” set to be released on March 16

cnblue-3rd-album.jpg?w=600&h=400

The title for CNBLUE’s new song that will be released on March 16 has been decided.

The upcoming new song, “아직 사랑한다 (I’m Still Loving You)”, composed by leader Jung Yonghwa which has aroused  interest from fans will be released online on March 16. The recording video of the song will be published on CNBLUE‘s official YouTube channel and also Nate’s main website.

Following the song release, fans would gain more of anticipation  as the teaser images for all members will be updated starting on March 19.

Meanwhile, aside from the new mini album, CNBLUE is also planning to have more domestic activities this year.  Drummer Kang Minhyuk is currently acting in KBS weekend drama “My Husband Got A Family” and as recently reported, lead guitarist Lee Jonghyun will also be acting in SBS weekend drama “A Gentleman’s Dignity” in May.

Source: 

Asiatoday

Translated by: fizzy @ cnbluestorm

[News] CNBLUE Lee Jonghyun to act in SBS’ new weekend drama “A Gentleman’s Dignity”

jh-airport-hottie.jpg?w=600&h=400

Member of rock group CNBLUE, guitarist Lee Jonghyun will make his debut as an actor on small screen (television) soon.

Lee Jonghyun will cast in the new SBS weekend drama “A Gentleman’s Dignity”. The drama has created a buzz in the industry as it lists many A-list actors such as Jang Dong Gun, Kim Ha Neul, Kim Suro, Kim Min Jong and Kim Min. ”A Gentleman’s Dignity” is written and directed by writer Kim Eun Sok and PD Shin Woo Cheol who were a  noted combination in the industry with hit dramas such as “Lover’s in Paris”“City Hall” and “Secret Garden”. The combination between writer Kim Eun Sok and PD Shin Woo Cheol is greatly anticipated and this drama is expected to be one of the best dramas in 2012.

Lee Jonghyun first set his foot in acting with the omnibus movie “Acoustic” alongside drummer Kang Minhyuk.  ”A Gentleman’s Dignity” would mark his official debut as an actor on small screen, in a drama.

Despite his acting “debut” Lee Jonghyun will also be active with his band CNBLUE. The rock band will make their Korean comeback in March and it is expected that Lee Jonghyun will kill two birds with one stone, succeeding in both singing and acting.

Source: 

JoyNews

Photo credit: @PlanetB_

Translated by: fizzy @ cnbluestorm

[News] CNBLUE’s comeback in new album and dramas, gains attention by working in various areas

Male band CNBLUE gains attention by working in various areas.

cnblue3rdminicomeback.jpg?w=600

Before CNBLUE is set to the final process for their Korean comeback, recently Lee Jong Hyun is confirmed to be cast for a drama following Kang Min Hyuk’s footsteps.

Kang Min Hyuk is cast for KBS weekend Drama “My Husband Got a Family” which is popular with 30% of viewership rating and he will play the role of an attractive playboy. He will appear in the upcoming 8th episode.

Lee Jong Hyun is confirmed to be cast for the upcoming SBS weekend drama “A Gentleman’s Dignity” which will be aired in May. Kim Eun Sook and Shin Woo Chul who are the writer & the director of “Lovers of Paris”, “City Hall” and “Secret Garden” will work together once again. The drama is highly anticipated by viewers ahead of its broadcast due to the casting of many Korean top stars such as Jang Dong Gun, Kim Ha Neul, Kim Min Jong, Kim Soo Ro and Kim Min.

jhmh.jpg?w=600

In line with this, Kang Min Hyuk who plays drum and Lee Jong Hyun, guitarist and a vocalist of CNBLUE, they are also fixing their aims in life as actors as well.

CNBLUE is currently busy with preparation for the new album ahead of their comeback in March. Jung Yonghwa’s self-composed song for new album will be revealed first on March 16th through CNBLUE’s official YouTube and Nate main website.

Source: 

Naver

Translation by: CebuNuna @ cnbluestorm

Guest klaritia

[Trans] Trendy no.33 ~ CNBLUE interview

Taiwan magazine TRENDY no.33 – CNBLUE on cover. Bluestorm Taipei report and interview. Check out scans shared by @kof1_ (tweets 1, 2, 3)

My translation of the interview as follows. (Dating 1 is the concert report. I think the pics say it all. Excuse my being lazy.)

Dating 2

Taiwanese flavor afternoon tea with CNBLUE

CNBLUE gathered fame instantly after debut and has been flying around, bringing their own music to various places of the world. After more than one year, with great anticipation from local fans, CNBLUE finally comes to Taiwan again with a concert.

Exclusive interview with CNBLUE in Taiwan

In order to have the best performance in the concert, CNBLUE will be spending most of their time staying in Taiwan this time for the rehearsal. They arrange only the short slot of time right after their arrival for a join interview with the press and this exclusive TRENDY interview. It is such a valuable opportunity, TRENDY obviously treats CNBLUE well on behave of all Taiwan fans! That’s why we prepare famous Taiwan snacks for the four members to taste our “Taiwan” flavor. And they surely need energy for the rehearsal after the interview!

That’s how the CNBLUE date happily begins, amid food aromas and the boys’ saying “delicious” and all.

Taiwan concert with a special meaning

It’s more than a year that CNBLUE visits Taiwan again, and it’s the first time they hold a big full concert. They talk about how they feel.

“It’s been long that we come to Taiwan again. But we had such great memories from our encounter with fans that all the four of us anticipate this concert so earnestly. We don’t say this just because we’re in Taiwan now, nor because it’s the right thing to say. We really feel this way.” Yonghwa said with a sincere face.

Jungshin, “We haven’t come for so long. But right after we left the plane, we felt the enthusiastic welcome by fans. So warm and so touching.”

Yonghwa, “Taiwan really means special when it comes to concerts.” Minhyuk and Jonghyun nod hearing that.

Taiwan is the most dreamy concert stop to Yonghwa

Talking about concerts, TRENDY is curious and asks CNBLUE what concert venues they think are most dreamy.

Yonghwa: Taiwan! The place that left me dreamy and great memories. Taiwan fans are all very straight forward and enthusiastic giving us responses. This is just too difficult to explain in words … To us the performers on stage, such encouragement is a big source of energy.

“I want to have concerts in all kinds of ‘domes’.” Jonghyun reveals it’s until lately that he realizes there are these dome-shaped concert places all over the world. He really likes to challenge a “dome tour”. Jungshin wants to have a big open concert in the country side, while Minhyuk says he hopes to perform in special venues all over the world. Yonghwa can’t help but teases his naughty dongsengs, “Amazon forest concert seems a good idea for you two.” Jonghyun adds to the teasing, “The audience are crocodiles and wild animals.” Everybody just laughs out loud.

Jungshin keeps growing taller, a crisis?!

It’s 2 years since CNBLUE’s official debut and they’ve become a super popular band in Asia. One sees changes in the ways they perform on stage as well as their appearances. When asked about what they think about all these changes, all four say their inside has changed; they are more mature and calm about things and the best is they enjoy their own stages more and more. But what about the individual members’ changes?

Minhyuk: Maybe it’s because we see each other every day. I don’t feel any big changes.

“Oh~ Jungshin’s hair is longer.” Jonghun says with a smile, like he suddenly remembers. Jungshin seems so happy with his long-hair look and responds with a satisfying smile. Yonghwa adds, “And Jungshin has grown another 1.5cm.”

TRENDY remembers in a past interview with CNBLUE, Yonghwa joked that if Jungshin continued to grow and exceed 190cm, he’d leave CNBLUE and go play basketball.

“Right. This is still valid. So we have a crisis in the band.” Yonghwa’s pulls a straight leader’s face saying that. But the others react to his seriousness with big laughs.

Chinese vs Korean food

Among the Taiwan snacks that TRENDY has prepared, Yonghwa likes I-Lan’s 三星蔥蛋捲 most (http://twitpic.com/8w6qze/full). Minhuk’s favorites are Taiwan style deep-fried chicken and papaya milk. Jungshin likes iron egg (http://twitpic.com/8w6txx/full), for its special appearance, sweet aroma and special texture. Jonghyun is so busy putting fried rice noodles to his mouth to tell his choice. Yonghwa laughs out loud and answers for him, “Jongshyun can’t stop eating that, so you know his favorite.”

CNBLUE recommends Korean food too. Minhyuk says there are all sorts of kimchi in Korea; every single kimchi worths a try. Jonghyun and Yonghwa name rice in pork soup, from their hometown Busan. Jungshin’s recommendation is knife-pared noodles (刀削麵) from Ilsan. (Food pics shared by @FayeNuna)

Jonghyun aspires to be in action movies

Other than their outstanding achievements in music, CNBLUE members have been showing off their acting skills too. I ask what roles they would pick if they have the opportunity to be someone totally different from their real selves. Jungshyin thinks seriously and replied, “A very masculine and heroic character!” Yonghwa, who’s been a leading actor in a drama says he wants a role who’s a lively and bright personality. As for Minhyuk who’s been in couple of dramas, he just wants all opportunities to do interesting roles. “I want the challenge of an action movie. It would be so cool to be an action movie actor.” Jonghyun who replies last looks so serious. Then Jungshin who sits next to him pats his shoulder, supporting his choice. Jonghyun, the action movie actor, we are so looking forward to your next movie!

CNBLUE members’ fight for the title of best boyfriend

Valentine’s Day is just over and White Day in March is around the corner, so comes the hot topic “The best boyfriend in CNBLUE”. The bickering and all is so unexpected.

Yonghwa replies without second thought, “I think I’m the best boyfriend. Because I understand myself very well, I will pour my whole heart to the girl I like.”

Minhyuk seems hesitant, for he first picks Yonghwa but changes his mind right away and says Jungshin. Yonghwa protests, “Why you changed? Now I feel so embarrassed.”

“Actually I think I would never choose myself, others just seem better than me.” Minhyuk doesn’t mean bad, but his saying that embarrasses Yonghwa even more. Yonghwa can’t help complaining more.

Jonghyun said with some serious thinking, “I also think everybody else is better than me.” This makes Yonghwa feel angry and laugh at the same time, “How come now I feel like needing to agree with you two?”

“I think I’m the best. Because I know myself very well too!” One should never underestimate Jungshin. So they don’t have a consensus on this matter. But I guess fans have their own answers already!

Young Minhyuk thinks about marriage already?

The best boyfriend topic is followed inevitably by the following. What’s the ideal type of girls for individual CNBLUE members?

All four have the same criteria of pretty eyes and a kind heart. Besides these, Jungshin likes a girl who is kind and respectful to parents; Yonghwa likes someone whom he can really talk with; Jonghyun likes a girl who’s understanding and caring; Minhyuk says an ideal girl is someone with the conditions of a good wife. Hearing Minhyuk’s answer, Yonghwa almost shouts, “You’re too young to talk about good wife. Isn’t it too early to think about marriage now? Work hard for some years before you even mention that!” He talks really like an uncle, no, I mean a big brother.

After the interview

My happy time with CNBLUE, the two hours passed like someone’s stolen it to make cotton candies. (The saying means sweet time passes quickly.) Time flied and even Yonghwa asked, “How come it feels like we’ve just talked for a while and it comes to end already?” TRENDY had the exactly same sentiment! You readers too?!

Since TRENDY first interviewed CNBLUE on their debut day, these boys have been doing miracles with time. They just make time disappear. Even though they are now superstars of a super popular band, their smiles, their pureness, and the flickers in their bright eyes haven’t changed a bit. Their sincere attitude and zero distance remain the same. Maybe that’s one of the reasons why CNBLUE gain super popularity!

Don’t you miss CNBLUE already, just like TRENDY? I think they will come to Taiwan to see us soon. Let’s anticipate together.

White Day presents from CNBLUE

As White Day treats to TRENDY readers, we ask CNBLUE to make these special presents. And they are the world’s only ones, super valuable presents!

Hearing that they need to be creative preparing these White Day presents, all four CNBLUE members feel so excited. Seeing the four serious faces, people who don’t know will think they are watching some competitive drawing competition!

Yonghwa says with a smile and full confidence, “Being creative is just me! Though I’m better at music now, I once came first in a drawing competition when I was little!” Minhyuk who sits next to him responds, “Everybody has been the first in drawing competitions when small.” Hearing Minhyuk’s teasing, Jungshin and Jonghyun smile.

After some thought, Minhyuk decides his theme for his creative present. Taiwan’s 101 Building, his favorite tourist attraction of Taiwan. Before he starts drawing, he makes sure he gets the shape of the building right. We can see a side of Minhyuk’s character from this.

Jonghyun just keeps drawing and haven’t said anything at all. But nobody has a clue what he’s drawing. TRENDY even thinks he’s doing Picasso style, but then Jonghyun asks a staff member to get him his cell phone. See how he stares at some photo on his phone, cutely pouting? Why’s he looking for a photo? What’s he working on? Everybody’s just too curious!

Yonghwa decides from the right beginning that he’ll draw a brain map, something he always draw and good at. He’s so confident, his movements so straight forward with zero hesitance. And he uses bright and contrasting colors. He even casually talks while drawing. The leader is really talented in drawing!

As his design is mistaken to be Sponge Bob, Jungshin can’t help but explains his artwork. It happens Jungshin likes Edward Munch’s paintings a lot, so his design theme is “Munch in 2012”. If you’ve seen Munch’s most famous painting “Scream”, I think you’d agree Jungshin’s work has the essence of the master’s style.

In no time, CNBLUE members’ presents are almost done. Jonghyun checks with the photo in this cell phone again.

The theme of Jungshin’s present is “Munch in 2012”. Receiving such a unique and artistic present on White Day, one’s pressures should go away!

Clever readers will get it right away that Yonghwa just loves Taiwan lots! Yonghwa has said in the interview that Taiwan mean special to CNBLUE. He means what he says. This present which is so full of feeling is just plain unique. For Yonghwa himself admits, “I don’t think I can draw another one, won’t be the same!”

Jonghyun’s Picasso puzzle is solved, when he shows us the finished present. Jonghyun is no Picasso, he’s doing realistic. He draws the exact picture of his favorite guitar. It’s his love, and he’s giving away his love as present. The sweet present filled with Jonghyun’s sweet love is finally done!

The ones who will receive these exclusive and unique presents from CNBLUE on White Day will surely be super touched and insanely happy. Think they will treasure them like family heritage! Who wants to get these valuable and special presents? Look out for the how-to from the special column on treats to readers.

Does anyone know where I can get a cnblue storm shirt? I've looked but they seem to be out of stock with the ones I want....I like the guitar ones...please help...or if you just know where I could get their shirts in general....thanks...

CNBLUE 3rd Mini Album coming out in March 2012!!

Important dates

1. March 16th 12:00 am - Pre-release song written by Yonghwa Jung is coming out!

(Buy & download the music, check out the official CNBLUE youtube page)

2. March 26th (putative date) – Release of all tracks from the CNBLUE 3rd mini-album, including the title song

(Buy & download the music & check out the official CNBLUE youtube page)

3. March 27th (putative date) – Release of the CNBLUE 3rd mini-album

(Buy the album)

* official CNBLUE youtube page

(http://www.youtube.com/cnblue)

* official CNBLUE facebook

( http://www.facebook.com/pages/CNBLUE/116994331711734 )

Boice Overseas Fans can purchase music at the designated sites that help CNBLUE to top the K-chart

• Album Purchase

1) Synnara eshop (This is the best site because the albums purchased here are double-counted in the K-chart)

- Information

( http://www.synnara.co.kr/jump/fp/ordercounsel/detailnotice.do?cmd=detailnotice )

- Place to order

( http://www.synnara.co.kr/jump/fp/ordercounsel/listorder.do?cmd=frontorderlist )

2) Other eshop sites

(Other sites that sell the album and registered as official Hanteo & Gaon Korean music chart system)

- For all international fans

http://www.yesasia.com/us/search/cnblue/0-0-0-bpt.48_q.cnblue-en/list.html

- Japanese fans

http://www.kankokuya.com/products/list.php?mode=search&category_id=&name=cnblue&search.x=0&search.y=0

• Song Download & Streaming

1) Soribada Download

- Visit http://kpop.soribada.com

* English site that is convenient to search and purchase the song

* Depending on the album distributor, some songs may not be available to purchase

2) MNet Streaming

1. Register at Mnet.com ( https://newmember.mnet.com/join/foreign_agreement.asp )

2. Purchase the streaming & download coupon ( http://www.mnet.com/pay/pay_all.asp# )

jdMZgrvpi0JCp.jpg

There are many options to choose. You can go for streaming only for 3,000 won for one month (as shown in this example)

or mp3 download only for 5,000 won which includes 40+5 bonus downloads. Once you click on the option button,

3. On the pop-up menu, click the green “purchase(구매하기)”

jb0ySfyZODXf2z.jpg

4. Download the Mnet player

( http://www.mnet.com/mnet/guide/mplayer/guide_mplayer.asp?tab_menu_id=2 )

You install the player as any other program. Clicking on the “blue” button will get you to the final stage.

Check the configuration pop-up box as below.

jL62S8W5Kr87P.jpg

5. Open the Mnet player & login The player is in the “off” state (red box) when you first activate.

Search “CNBLUE”

jbi3kfUPF5b51s.jpg

6. Make an 1-hr Song list from CNBLUE album

jjVm0ANFAKSib.jpg

7. Select the newly released 3rd CNBLUE mini album

(* Example here shows for the First Step Album)

jKgD6sZHED6AC.jpg

8. Start streaming

jYoDUFGgwWhlf.jpg

9. Important note

a. MNET allows each ID to stream for a song up to 50 times a day

b. But if play the same song more than twice in a row, only the first two will be counted in the system

c. You have to mix your playlist.

Example) CNBLUE prerelease song twice, another CNBLUE song, and then CNBLUE prerelease song or title song twice etc.

2) Mnet Download (mp3)

Follow Steps 1, 2, 3 in the “MNet Streaming” method,

And Search for “CNBLUE” and Select the new 3rd mini album

(*example shown here is the First Step album)

jbxJIgxNPGiSa2.jpg

For each ID, you can download each song once a day

4) Other important Korean music download & streaming service sites are

http://www.melon.com

http://www.bugs.co.kr

5) Also check out the itunes, if all of the above is not available to you

Download it as pdf form http://www.mediafire.com/?g46be2l41seu1e6

(credit: DC Yonghwa gall)

Archived