How Do You Get Rid Of .... Cellulite?

Admin

Guest aubreystewart

I think proper exercise is the best way to get rid of cellulite....you maybe working out not the proper way you should be. You can get some

tutorials and trainer drills for more effective tips or you can visit some good review sites which you can find a lot out there. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JaimeI

do squats and yoga!!!
especially if you do the warrior pose. you really have to stretch the area under your thighs.

and i think overall fitness removes cellulite too cause your body is basically telling you your muscles are loosening and theyre hiding at the back of you legs until you start working out again

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest happyhippocoffee_at_gmail.com_stv

Cellulite reductions and cellulite solutions 
Hey guys cellulite i have found affects so many people. i am male and when i started to get a little overweight i started to got cellulite in my legs, my arms and even my stomach! It made me self conscious and shy to be seen with my top off and those parts of my body exposed(purely because i felt it looked ugly) and i was afraid of being judged by my peers and family because i had "let myself go". Fortunately i over this body image challenge and now don't have the cellulire problems anymore:-) 
I've put together and ebook for those who may interested in cellulite reduction and cellulite solutions here is the link http://www.slideshare.net/hapyhippo/cellulite-ebookodt-1 
Love light and blessings to all, have and amazing day 

• 1 month later...
Guest Covercommentplease

Unfortunately there is no way to get rid of it unless you use drastic measures such as laser surgeries. But there are creams that you can use to prevent/minimize the appearance of cellulite after drastic weight changes.

(PS. Whitening creams can only reduce/minimize the appearance of the cellulite, it won't exactly remove or completely getting rid of it)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest valeriusv_stv

Yeah, I agree with most of these posts... its going to be a process, cellulite growth took time to form its shape in your body and its going to take some time to get rid of the look. I suggest you work out, stretch, and use a topic essential oil. I had had terrible cellulite in my two hamstrings and never noticed it until i really looked myself in the mirror. So then i began to work out my legs savagely and stretched after every work out and on my days off. Another method that i added to the 3 point head is to apply a topical cream or oil. I use bioevolve argan body oil which i lather onto the damaged area. i do this after i take a hot shower and let the oils deeply submerge into my skin. I have found that this enhances a smooth look right away, and over time it has really done the trick. However, its the 3 points that you have to meet to fix the cellulite problem. Cant just do 1 and hope that the cellulite with fade away. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hammybaby

Do you know those "silicone suction cups"? Those work the best for me with some kind of an oil. I've been using avocado oil few times a week and I've seen tons of improvements. I tried working out too but I am sure it works but for me, those suction cups work the best. If anybody is interested I will try to see if I can find a picture? :)

• 1 month later...
Guest amyfresh_stv

Many products and methods doesn't work in regard to cellulite, because they are meant to make profit not to help people... The fact is that it is not that complicated. I was working with a guy who was an expert in cellulite topic, and following his tips made me remove cellulite pretty fast and it was  simple. Do this, don't do that, really straightforward...  If you really have a problem with cellulite, don't waste time on nonsense bs products, simple as that. So if you want my advice, get the book, read it and follow program that is actually worth it... the website is http://www.healcellulite.com if you are interested...

They have a hilarious ad for it lmao

• 2 weeks later...
Guest joeysorenson_stv

Every woman wants to get rid out of cellulite problem. I want to suggest you that you need to remain away from all kinds of junk food items.The medical department are trying their best way to treat cellulite. There are some safe diet pills which are suitable for getting out of cellulite issues.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest jellyfishlady48_stv

Cellulite is the most concerns for ladies.

I also have a cellulite and trying to get rid of it but it is quite difficult to it.. :(

• 1 month later...
Guest anna79108

Hello, I also suffer from cellulite , I have tried many creams , I spent a lot of money and in the end girls nothing really helps , you need to be patient, put some physical and mental effort daily exercising , close your mouth and avoid eating high fat foods.
Here is another site that can help you: allaboutcellulite.com it is recommended to do the exercises which are detailed there every day even in front of the TV, even if you cannot complete all sets, I occasionally get up from my office seat and performs some of the exercises, stretching and also improving the appearance of cellulite guaranteed!

http://allaboutcellulite.com/     

GOOD LUCK:) 

ANNA 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest maddie1984

OP: no need to find cellulite disgusting :/ it's actually really common. it can take forever to get rid of though. I've changed my diet a lot (no dairy, less fats, clean carbs) and that helped. I used to eat too much junk food really >.< haha

I also signed up for a gym and did lots of squats and lunges. I mostly do lower body and sometimes some core and arms. this article is helpful if you are looking for exercise inspiration http://liondalemedical.com/news/how-reduce-cellulite

On 6/9/2015 at 4:34 PM, hammybaby said:

Do you know those "silicone suction cups"? Those work the best for me with some kind of an oil. I've been using avocado oil few times a week and I've seen tons of improvements. I tried working out too but I am sure it works but for me, those suction cups work the best. If anybody is interested I will try to see if I can find a picture? :)

Can you tell me more about the sillicone cups? sounds like something I want to try

• 5 months later...
On 12/16/2015 at 11:52 PM, maddie1984 said:

OP: no need to find cellulite disgusting :/ it's actually really common. it can take forever to get rid of though. I've changed my diet a lot (no dairy, less fats, clean carbs) and that helped. I used to eat too much junk food really >.< haha

I also signed up for a gym and did lots of squats and lunges. I mostly do lower body and sometimes some core and arms. this article is helpful if you are looking for exercise inspiration http://liondalemedical.com/news/how-reduce-cellulite

Can you tell me more about the sillicone cups? sounds like something I want to try

hello, my name is Ann, i'm 34. Does anyone know how can i get rid of cellulite? Any exercises? Or cream?

• 2 weeks later...

Item 3. Good advice for you.

Again, if you've never trained before, it's a good idea to start very slowly and learn the exercises correctly before you start driving heavy. It may seem boring, but it is the best choice you can make. If you start with too heavy load and poor technique, so it is very difficult to get rid of later. Start your workout with good habits and take full advantage.

Another thing I think you should avoid this in the beginning, is what we call "failure" and "forced reps".

- Failure is the state you hit when you are no longer able to lift / press a given resistance. For example. Bench press running at 60 kg and implement 9 repetitions, but on the 10th do not have more powers halfway and must give up. You mistake, so you run the "failure".

More Info Visit Now  Yeast Infection

- Forced reps is when you get the help of a partner to lift the weight. Eg. if you are driving 9 reps by 60 kg in bench press, and your partner helps you to run two iterations more. Many believe it is about "smashing" her body completely to then achieve the best rebuild muscle. It's a very common misconception. Failure and forced reps should only be used very rarely - even if you are practicing. Training must be hard and heavy, but it's about maintaining a good quality of training.

Failure and Forced reps burden on both muscle and especially your central nervous system in such a high degree that your refund be extended. So you have to wait longer before your body is again ready to perform optimally.

• 5 weeks later...

try the new cellulite cream by mama nature. Their serum also works well but i prefer creams. try this for a week and i'm sure you will see an improvement. also follow there instructions and use the bristle brush, this really improves the bloodflow. 

• 1 month later...

6 Moves That Target Stubborn Cellulite

Equipment: Dumbbells You can make this basic exercise easier by doing it without any weights. Just keep your hands on your hips. To make it more difficult, hold the dumbbells up at your shoulders while performing the exercise. 

cellulite_alert_1_0.jpg

1. Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart with your toes pointed out about 45 degrees and your back flat and straight. Hold a dumbbell in each hand and rest them at your hips.

2. Take a giant step to the left and bend your left knee until your thigh is parallel to the floor, keeping your right leg extended. Do not allow your left knee to jut over your toes or your butt to dip below your knee. Pause, then return to the starting position and repeat the motion to the right side without resting.

All-Fours Kickback
Muscles worked: Gluteal muscles

Equipment: Ankle weights When doing this exercise, remember not to arch or hunch your back. This will prevent you from putting stress on your back. You can make the exercise easier by doing it without ankle weights. If you don't have ankle weights, do the exercise with a light dumbbell held behind the knee in the crook of your working leg. 

cellulite_alert_2_0.jpg

1. Wearing ankle weights, get down on your forearms and knees (similar to the hands-and-knees position, but you bend your arms and support your weight on your forearms instead of your hands). Keep your back straight and your head in line with your back so that your eyes are looking down. 

cellulite_alert_3_0.jpg

2. Keeping your back straight and leg bent, slowly swing your right leg back and lift your right foot toward the ceiling until your thigh is parallel to the ground. Your foot should remain flexed throughout the exercise. Hold for 1 second, then return to the starting position. Do one set with your right leg, then switch and repeat with your left.

Lying Inner-Leg Lift
Muscles worked: Inner thighs

Equipment: Ankle weights By working these muscles, you can create a strong, lean line down the insides of your leg. While you're doing this exercise keep your upper body stationary; resist the urge to sway back and forth as you lift and lower. You might also want to do the move without weights first to learn the motion, since it can be somewhat awkward at first. 

cellulite_alert_4_0.jpg

1. Wearing ankle weights, lie on your left side, resting your head on your upper arm, and place your right hand on the floor in front of your chest for support. Bend the knee of your top leg, placing the foot of that leg in front of your other knee. Your bottom leg should be fully extended. 

cellulite_alert_6_0.jpg

2. Slowly raise your bottom leg as high as is comfortably possible. Hold for 1 second, then slowly lower. Do one set with your left leg, then switch and repeat with your right.

Squat and Side Lift
Muscles worked: Glutes, hamstrings, quadriceps, hip flexors, and abductors

Equipment: Ankle weights Wearing ankle weights, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, with your hands on your hips, your elbows out to the sides, and your toes slightly pointed out. Remember to keep your head straight and your eyes facing forward. If you want to push yourself a bit, hold a light dumbbell in each hand as you do the moves. 

cellulite_alert_7_0.jpg

1. Slowly bend at the knees and squat back as though moving your butt down toward an imaginary chair. Keep your back flat, and don't allow your knees to jut over your toes. Stop when your thighs are just about parallel to the floor; don't go any lower. 

cellulite_alert_8_0.jpg

2. Pause, then straighten your legs, lifting your left leg off the floor and out to the side as you stand. Pause again, then return to the starting position. Repeat, lifting your right leg to the side this time. Alternate legs throughout the exercise.

V-Leg Pull
Muscles worked: Outer thighs

Equipment: An exercise band The outer thighs are a problem area for many women. Toning these muscles will not only help with cellulite but it will make you stronger and more stable. This move will work with either Strengthening Resistance Bands or Adjustable Ankle Cuff Resistance Tubes.

When going through these moves, keep your back flat on the floor; do not arch your lower back or twist your torso. If balance is a problem, lie next to a chair and hold on to one of its legs for support. 

cellulite_alert_9_0.jpg

1. Loosely tie an exercise band around your ankles and lie on your back with your arms down at your sides. Extend both legs straight up directly above your hips, with your feet spread wide enough that the exercise band is slightly taut. Flex your feet. 

cellulite_alert_10_0.jpg

2. Slowly open your legs as far as you can. When the tension becomes too great to pull any farther, pause, then slowly close your legs back to the starting position.

Tighten, tone and turn heads with the 15-minute workout DVD

One-Legged Lunge
Muscles worked: Glutes, quadriceps, and hamstrings

Equipment: A sturdy chair or bench Since this is a bit of an advanced exercise, practice doing regular lunges to get comfortable with the movement before you start. To make this move even more challenging, hold dumbbells down at your sides. 

cellulite_alert_11a_0.jpg

1. Stand about 2 feet in front of a sturdy chair or bench with your back to it. Bend your left knee and extend your left leg behind you, putting the top of your left foot on the seat of the chair. Keep your back straight, your head aligned with your spine, and your eyes facing forward. 

cellulite_alert_12_0.jpg

2. Slowly bend your right knee until it is parallel to the floor. Do not allow your right knee to jut over your toes. Pause, then rise back to the starting position. Do one set with your right leg, then switch and repeat with your left.

At www.topcellulitetreatment.com you can make it understand about cellulite more clearly and also study the possible treatments used for fixing the root problems of what is causing it; forever naturally. You can read about their products and then only can place the order. There are also reviews placed on this website and based on those you can decided which product to choose and which one to not to get treated naturally.

Archived