How Do You Get Rid Of .... Cellulite?

Admin

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest royalpalmmedspa

In order to remove the toxins from your body, you must first draw them out from where they have accumulated in your cells, tissues and organs. the way to do this is to consume.all fresh fruits and vegetables are alkaline and should make up the largest part of your diet.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest miki3737

The only thing that worked for me was working out. Like 30 minutes of cardio and 20 or more of strength training a day. Pills and lotions didn't work at all.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest royalpalmmedspa

Here’s yet another reason to kick the habit. Smoking can worsen cellulite as it cuts off your skin’s food supply and floods your body with toxins. This can have a detrimental effect on the elasticity of your skin, thereby worsening cellulite.so kindly quit smoking and take massage.

• 2 months later...
Guest john2223

I agree with everyone else here. There are a number of ways to get rid of cellulite. If the cellulite is around your lower body area you should do exercises like lunges or squats. These exercises will remove cellulite by toning up your skin and getting rid of the toxins in your skin. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest desidancitalia

I thought the same thing. I thought maybe cellulite was just hereditary, or caused from certain foods I was eating and maybe no way around it. But I proved myself wrong when I found Joey Atlas's video. It makes sense that if you do specific targeted exercises to the areas that your not happy with it. I noticed a difference in less than 2 weeks when I started to do these exercises every morning.

Here's the video and my personal success story: http://www.squidoo.com/easiest-exercises-that-get-rid-of-cellulite

Guest ZealinG

I've been searching all over the internet and besides having a strong workout regime / diet, you have to get advice from people who are experts in such a topic.
This man is the TRUTH. You're welcome!!

http://252f5eh93g2d8rafq8ebkovqav.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=LOSECELLULITE

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fatlosstea

The quest for a cure for cellulite, the lumpy fat deposits most women have on their thighs and buttocks, is a seemingly endless endeavor. By some estimates, as many as 98 percent of women have some degree of cellulite on their bodies. There are many different suggested remedies for cellulite, but it seems the only way to win the battle of these bulges is to take a multi-tiered approach.

1. Tone up your muscles with strength building and resistance exercises. Studies have shown that improving muscle firmness can help you get rid of cellulite. Concentrate extra time on muscle beneath the areas with lots of cellulite, but create a total body workout for best results.

2. Stick to a low calorie diet. Cellulite is not exclusive to overweight women, but eating healthy will keep the size of your fat cells small. This is not enough to get rid of cellulite, but it will contribute to the solution.

3. Consider topical creams to that tighten the surface of the skin or the connective tissue beneath the skin. Amino acids, seaweed and ginkgo-biloba extracts all act as skin tighteners. Look for one or more of these ingredients on different anti-cellulite products.

4. Consider topical creams that shrink fat cells. Caffeine is the most common ingredient in these products and acts as a dehydrator. When these products work, they usually work immediately.

5. Splurge on endermologie, an outpatient procedure that involves suction massage to even out the skin. Multiple treatments are required over several months at a significant cost per treatment. Follow-up treatments are also required to maintain results.

6. Try mesotherapy to eliminate localized pockets of fat causing cellulite. Mesotherapy is series of several outpatient procedures in which injections are administered to breakdown fat cells for good. Used in Europe and South America for quite a while, it is now being offered in the U.S. by select plastic surgeons.

7. Research laser treatments to strengthen connective tissue beneath the skin. New procedures are being developed to use lasers to target cellulite, though there is some dispute over their effectiveness.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest VirginieL

Hey girls! My name is Virginie and I'm 33 years old. Like most of you I suffered the annoying cellulite problem and I can say that it's really hard to have it because you feel really unconfortable with your body... 
That's why I put in my head that I had to finish with this issue to feel confortable with my body again. After trying some creams, products and treatments (that doesn't gave me any effect)... finally, searching trought internet, found a method that worked! It was amazing. After 4 weeks doing it I had some good results and I was very happy with it!As an ex-cellulite sufferer I want to share with all of you the method that changed my life because I know how hard it's to be affected with this problem. That's the site I found: http://truthaboutcellulite.co.nf    
Now that I'm a "cellulite free" girl I can say that It's really easy if you know how to attack the problem! If this could help only to one of you (I hope that more) I will be happy to having shared my history :)
Kisses!

Guest lasereast

Don't eat the food which includes the high protein.make your schedule such way that it includes the exercise also.it will definitely helpful for you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest leakedmiley

I have cellulite too..near the curve of my buttocks but its going away now do too lots of leg presses, ham string curls and yoga.

• 2 months later...
Guest HERMIT

I walked into a GNC and asked the cute counter girl how she would go about getting rid of my cellulite and her solution was to kick me out of the store.

The truth is: most people really don’t know what “cellulite” actually is, or, what causes this odd appearance of the lower body trouble zones…"
This is no surprise as there actually is no such thing as ‘cellulite’… So how do we get rid of something which doesn't exist?"
Here’s the answer:
"The word, “cellulite”, was cleverly made-up several decades ago, in a European beauty-spa, to DESCRIBE the bumpy, shadowy and dimpled appearance of skin in the lower body trouble zones of the female body. (butt, hips, thighs, legs)"
The beauty spas then started cashing-in and profiting big-time by marketing "beauty" services and products to get rid of "cellulite". And if you're like most women who've been challenged by this issue, then you probably already know all of those passive and superficial beauty treatments do not get rid of the dented shadows and mushy dimples on your buns, legs and thighs."
Here is a FREE report for you to download which explains all you need to know and how to rid yourself of cellulite..... http://iangsreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/5-Steps-to-Kill-Your-Cellulite.pdf
Hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...

Last year i began my free social year in a hospital. It's a half year niw that I worked there. I had bad cellulite, now it feels like its almost away. Only 20-30 %. I can feel that it is less because the skin of my leg is muchmuch more even. I work from 6 - 14 o clock. I rarely sit. I have to run there and here every minute. There's s lot to do.

Guest chloe2122

I also have cellulite all over my lower body and I am nearly insane in looking for solutions about this problem. What to do? :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest XJShinoda

I hate these too! But what I noticed was the appearance of cellulites is lesser when I started to exercise for a period of time. It is still there, but less visible.

Archived