How Do You Get Rid Of .... Cellulite?

Admin

Guest christyy77

Does everyone have this?? Cause I don't feel like I'm fat .. 5"7 or 5"8 and 125lbs. Yet I have all this cellulite on my legs and butt. I go to the gym like 2 or 3 times a week too!

They mostly appear only when i flex my butt, otherwise it doesn't appear. and also when i squeeze my legs a specific way.. i just KNOW they're there.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS DO TO MINIMIZE CELLULITE APPEARANCE..

this is what i'm talking about when i'm squeezing it:

causes-of-cellulite.jpg

Actually, I just read something online

QUOTE Cellulite is not the result of too much fat in your body. The actual cause of cellulite occurs internally with the weakening

of the skin cells and connective tissue. As the skin sustains damage from a myriad of sources, such as aging and the

environment, it loses its essential water and weakens. Cellulite and stretch marks are caused by skin that has

deteriorated and dehydrated to the point where buoyant fat cells trapped just below the skin are able to push into the

dermis (the middle layer of skin) and show through the surface.

Banishing cellulite is not about eating less, it is about eating enough of the right things. Cellulite is caused by the

weakening of skin cells and connective tissue. As skin cells sustain damage from aging and the environment, once

buried fat cells get pushed into the dermis, creating skin dimpling. This type of fat cell cannot be metabolized. Therefore,

weight loss won’t reduce the “dimpled” appearance of cellulite—and that’s why skinny girls get it, too.

Hi Ladies! You can get your free copy of a cellulite removal system here: http://www.cellulite-rescue.com/free-offer/  

I have launched a very sucessful Cellulite Rescue system now online too and wish to receive your testimonials in return. This cellulite removal system includes the 3 most important steps necessary for your cellulite loss that you can do from the comfort of your home; no creams, no pills, no tretaments. It is a 28-day complete guide with videos included. And don't be afraid that it will take much of your time: only 5 minutes a day and some easy to apply changes in your diet. Looking forward to your participation and feedback, 

Christina

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hellokatie1618

Actually, exercising won't help much. Like I've said before many times on this forum, I have a degree in human physiology/exercise science (and other irrelevant ones legal studies and philosophy) Creams won't help you, exercising won't help you much. There currently now though, is a minimally invasive procedure you can have done at the doctor's office where they smooth it out and cut the tense tissue creating some of those dimples.

• 4 months later...
Guest 415rose

I have some cellulite around my inner thigh. What i used was some cocoa/shea butter and vitamin e. Those did work in reducing the look of my cellulite, but I've heard that it doesn't work for everyone. A friend of mine recommend using trilastin cellulite cream as an alternative as it also help reduce cellulite. Here is a trilastin coupon she used to purchase it. I hope that helps!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest craigcalito

Hi, my name is Craig Calito, if you are reading this and are interested in a solution for your cellulite then i need your help.  
I have been doing a lot of research on a remedy for cellulite to help someone like you and i am making positive progress (after sifting through a lot of useless information online) 
My research goal is to find a REAL and Genuine solution for cellulite, and i have discovered a lot of information that may be helpful to you. Thats where your help comes in. 
I would like to interview you to gather some insights as to what in your opinion  will provide the BEST solution. This will give me the right foundation to spread the word to other women like yourself. 
Do you mind giving me 30 min of your time to share your point of view or opinion?
In return you will be rewarded for your time.
If you are interested please send me a private message.
We'll continue the conversation from there.
Thanks

Guest hearthealer

Do lunges, better yet, do weighted lunges...seriously that's like one of the few exercise moves that target the back of your thighs where cellulite forms....it's a maintenance thing, cause honestly once you get cellulite you're probably always gonna have it, it doesn't get broken down by the body.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest ginagallegos

I don't believe that you can even get rid of cellulite by losing weight.

Here's what's really up: Society has placed so much importance of looking beautiful that even the models on the covers of magazines have cellulite, but are airbrushed to look so flawless that even they find themselves obsessing over the "image" on the cover, just as the women who look at them do.

They say to themselves, "Wow, I wish I looked like HER!" well, she IS her! So every woman looking at these magazines, including the models that are on the covers, are insecure and self conscious because they'll never measure up to the image.

But they can't and never will because it's impossible, unless you exercise, eat healthy and maintain an ideal body weight from the womb to the grave. THAT is how society operates, and it is messed up how it places so much importance on beauty.

So anyway, my point is.... just like the rest of the women who see these magazines & wish they could look like the girl on the cover, so do the models. The first thing they realize, is they look nothing like the airbrushed image on the cover, and that THEY too have cellulite. They try everything imaginable to change it, and it's psychologically exhausting. 

NOW, since society also feeds into the hype of "miracle" products and treatments, and because we place so much importance and self worth on appearance, the cosmetics industry is over-saturated with worthless products and treatments, and use aggressive sales tactics to get desperate women to buy them and women are suckers and are willing to try anything when in fact, none of it works! none of it. There is no effective method to remove cellulite. Once it is there it is very hard to get rid of, if you can even get rid of it at all.

Even skinny women get it and for them, it is due to lack of exercise. Bigger women who have it, get it from being overweight and lack of exercise. The only way to not have cellulite is to not get it in the first place, prevention. You have to exercise and maintain a healthy body weight BEFORE you get it. Once it's there, there, it's there.

However, you can minimize it's appearance by using self-tanners, or even getting a real tan, but the sun is damaging so unless you want to develop wrinkles in return for hiding your cellulite, by all means, lay in the sun and get a tan. I but don't recommend it. There is a product by Sally Hansen, It is spray on nylons, essentially. It gives the appearance of pantyhose, without having to wear them, or something to that affect. It is very effective in hiding cellulite.

Prevention is key. If you already have it and it really bothers you, all you can do is disguise it. There are people who will insist there ARE ways to get rid of it, and if you want to believe that, that is your choice. It is a money making industry and this industry stands to gain millions by leading the masses of women out there who have it, to believe there are products and procedures you can use to diminish it and the hype is out there. Don't believe the hype.

If you do have cellulite, I hope my brutal honesty didn't discourage you. You CAN hide it, or at least minimize it to a pretty good degree and that is by adding color to your skin. When skin is pale or light in color, it stands out like you wouldn't believe & that's due to the way light reflects off of light or white skin.

To be honest, I think light skin actually makes it look like there is more cellulite than there actually is. Adding color to your skin will go a long way in disguising it, making it seem to virtually disappear. I am only 115 llbs & I was off work for almost a year due to an injury & I didn't move hardly at all during that time. When I finally got back on my feet (literally) I put on a pair of shorts and then looked in a full length mirror to see how they fit & when I turned around to check out my back side, I about had a coronary! I was shocked to see all this ripply looking flesh on the back of my upper thighs, just under my buttocks! these dimply indentations resembled cellulite but I refused to believe that that's what it was, I was too skinny to have cellulite i thought, but it was cellulite, and it didn't go away. I was mortified. I jogged, I walked, I did leg lifts, I put ankle weights on and jump roped with them on everyday, I walked everywhere with those things on! I did one-legged squats, two legged squats and ate nothing but raw organic foods and a year later, it was still there! I even put on about 5 llbs thinking if my thighs filled out a bit, it would fill in those little indentions... NOT! I was furious! 

Then one day my friend came over and said she was starting her own business with a mobile spray tan service, where she goes out to people's houses and does the spray tan there and wanted to use me to try out the equipment she was purchasing, so I was like, "sure, go ahead" She sprayed me from head to toe and man, did it look good! I looked so healthy, and glowing, and I noticed you could hardly see the couple of blemishes on my face I had broke out with two days before. I was just studying myself in the mirror (with no clothes on of course) admiring what a good job she had done, when suddenly I noticed... I didn't have any cellulite! WHAT? It was GONE? No Way! 

My friend told me that a tan hides cellulite well, and that it was one of the benefits of getting a tan, and even better with getting a spray tan because the results are instantaneous! you don't have to lay in the sun for hours, days or weeks, trying to "work on" your tan, it hides the cellulite just as fast as you achieve an awesome tan. I was hell bent on thinking it was gone, that it had just went away... I was convinced of it. Until that tan faded and I was white again... Eww! Yuck! It's back! 

I Called my mobile tan friend "Get over here right away pleeease!" she was booked all day but came out the next morning, sprayed me down, and Voila! Cellulite Gone! The best trick ever! I'm surprised none of these cosmetics/skincare guru's promote self-tanning as a means of hiding cellulite... Oh, that's right, I know why... There's no money in it for them! (well, if they were in the tanning business there would be, maybe they oughtta reconsider the field they're in) hahaha As soon as my tan fades, little by little I can see more and more of that cellulite and if I wait too long and lose it completely, there it is in all it's glory, despite the fact that I exercise, eat right, and have a slender frame. In between spray tans I use that Sally Hansen Spray On Pantyhose for touch ups on my legs to keep that unsightly crap out of view! Self tann

ing (or sun tanning if you don't mind sun damaged skin) is

the only thing that works that I've ever seen. It doesn't remove it, it certainly doesn't prevent it, but it sure as hell hides it! And that's good enough for me

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest dasim22

If you don't do weight coaching, you should try. When I began doing like the leg media and glute media, I observed the fat in my hip and legs began disappearing......

Guest jphenrybrown

my mom say i feel hot at the early summer is because i'm fat than my twin sister~~
:-$

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Mary Pickles

Cellulite is the formation of toxins, sodium, and fat trapped in pockets. The best way to get rid of this is to cut down on sodium. (this is the quickest way to reduce the appearance), change your diet to eating raw healthy foods, and B12 shots. I have been doing this for about 4 months and almost completely gotten rid of my cellulite so far. And I feel so much better and have more energy too!!The diet I followed was the Cellulite FactorAll I can say is it works! If you are ready to get rid of cellulite completely and improve your health try it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cynthiaflowers

Great Information you have here! Will surely come back for more. Keep em coming!
Like most women I have my own struggles with little bouts of cellulite.  Sometimes it no matter how hard you work on it to prevent it, it will inevitably appear just before beach season. Awww! I stumbled upon this article, it really open my eyes with so many different issues of cellulite. I realized now that some weird creams and lotion won't do it. To get rid of your cellulite, you have to go through a series of simple but powerful targeted lower-body movements. 
Cellulite Free Me!!

Guest melissawarner

The word, “cellulite”, was coined several decades ago, in a European beauty-spa, as bumpy, uneven and dimpled appearance of skin in butt, thigh, legs, and other lower parts of the body. The truth is you cannot get rid of the dimples and shadows (cellulite) by rubbing some weird creams and lotion. I too thought creams were the only way to get rid of cellulite. However, I did some research online. I found this interesting article at * insert the article link * and I was surprised to learn how ineffective they are. Believe it or not, cellulite is not a skin problem. Since cellulite is actually a structural issue you can get reduce or get rid of it. The article goes into more detail about how to do that, without buying anything expensive :o)
cellulite no more

As far as i know drinking lots and lots of water helps . And also the true cure of cellulite is massage . It's actually a process . Massage helps destroying the fat cells ( practically it fragments them ) and by drinking lots and lots of water you eliminate the fat from your organism . I don't know if i am explaining it right , but it definitely helps . But keep in mind that they should be done continuously , for a certain amount of time . Don't expect immediate effects .

Guest jessadams14

serendipityxt said: so frickkin disgustingDoes everyone have this?? Cause I don't feel like I'm fat .. 5"7 or 5"8 and 125lbs. Yet I have all this cellulite on my legs and butt. I go to the gym like 2 or 3 times a week too!

They mostly appear only when i flex my butt, otherwise it doesn't appear. and also when i squeeze my legs a specific way.. i just KNOW they're there.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS DO TO MINIMIZE CELLULITE APPEARANCE..

this is what i'm talking about when i'm squeezing it:

Actually, I just read something online
QUOTE Cellulite is not the result of too much fat in your body. The actual cause of cellulite occurs internally with the weakening
of the skin cells and connective tissue. As the skin sustains damage from a myriad of sources, such as aging and the
environment, it loses its essential water and weakens. Cellulite and stretch marks are caused by skin that has
deteriorated and dehydrated to the point where buoyant fat cells trapped just below the skin are able to push into the
dermis (the middle layer of skin) and show through the surface.

Banishing cellulite is not about eating less, it is about eating enough of the right things. Cellulite is caused by the
weakening of skin cells and connective tissue. As skin cells sustain damage from aging and the environment, once
buried fat cells get pushed into the dermis, creating skin dimpling. This type of fat cell cannot be metabolized. Therefore,
weight loss won’t reduce the “dimpled” appearance of cellulite—and that’s why skinny girls get it, too.

------------------------------------------
You could try nivea goodbye cellulite cream.  I've tried it before and I was pretty happy with the results. 
Here is an article I found about the product at www.curingcellulite.net

Nivea Goodbye cellulite cream has received a lot of attention in the health and beauty niche due to its remarkable effectiveness in treating old cellulite as well as preventing new cellulite from appearing. Priced approximately $13.00 per tube, can it deliver results exactly as what was claimed by the manufacturer?

You can actually believe in the effectiveness of Nivea Goodbye cellulite cream as it contains all your skin will ever need in order to get rid of cellulite. First of all, it contains L-Carnitine, a powerful substance that can help your body to burn all cellulite fat effectively.

Secondly, Nivea Goodbye cellulite cream can absorb deep into your skin and thus it can reach the problematic area and burn all the unwanted fat with ease. What you need to do is to massage the cream onto the problematic areas and simply leave it there to do its work. When you rub the cream onto your skin, you will promote the production of heat which can increase the effectiveness of Nivea Goodbye cellulite cream even more. When the cream reaches the affected layer of skin, it redistributes the accumulation of fat and thus fat burning process can be done more easily.

Thirdly, Nivea Goodbye cellulite cream can be bought via online and it comes with a complete instruction of how to use it. Results can be noticed within two weeks, and this is one of the reasons why it has been receiving a lot of attention from those who really want to get rid of their cellulite. However, different people may experience difference results, depending on their existing health condition and their own body reaction towards the use of the cream. If you can’t see any results within two weeks’ time, you have to use Nivea Goodbye cellulite cream for a bit longer and soon you’ll be able to notice a difference.

------------------------------------------

I hope it helps.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zawada

Excercises are important and being in a move. For me very good is swimming, walking, riding and excercises every day if i can (even couple minutes). I feel then that my skin is firm. And I really like this feeling. The only thing is to be systemmatic in what you do and to do excercises which are designed to increase circulation in your body and build muscles. Appropriate excercises is the base! So, as my friend says, move your richard simmons and start doing. Walk the stairs, rather than take elevator and excercise, for example here you can find some sample of usefull sets: http://www.truthaboutcellulite.com/tac-video-wb/

• 5 weeks later...

Archived