Japanese Discussion 日本語の討論会

Guest putasmileon

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MangoStar

i know these are written in english, but what dose it mean?

Kimi Ja Nakya

Kimi ni Todoke

Setsuna wo Tomete

thanks for any help

君じゃなきゃ

It must not be you

君に届け

Reaching You

せつなをとめて

Could either mean:

Stop the sadness or Stop the moment.

I'm not too sure without the kanji.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. I'm doing a manga assignment in my Japanese Lit. class. And for this particular assignment we are suppose to read Love Suicides at Amijima and input text from the readings into the manga. But I'm kinda stuck and lost.

Can someone please tell me what the Japanese text says?

Thank you in advance!

v3nhci.png

Guest nuwera

B1: Why don't you even ask about things like omen? Can it be that you ...

B2: I...

I hope my translation is correct :)

Guest Ric2RicRic

このすてきなthreadです!

はじめまして。日本のこと勉強したいので、よろしくおえねがい!

今、沖縄(okinawa)にすんでいます。留学生です。沖縄にきて、もう5ヶ月がたちました。

日本語は上手になりたいので、soompiのかいわじゅぎょうをはじめましょう!

だれはぼくのpenpalになりたい? 

I hope my japanese is correct! I'm currently studying abroad in Okinawa and am on break. I hope to I can practice Japanese with people here or do a penpal thing! I haven't been here too long but I really want to practice and improve! 

Guest nuwera

^ はじめまして!

You can practice your Japanese in this thread as much as you want. And if you need someone to talk to, I am here most of the times. My Japanese is good but not excellent, therefore I too need someone to speak with. :)

Guest Ric2RicRic

こんにちはみんさん!

for those in japan, or have been to japan... にほんどうですか?りょこうちゅう、どこもいきたいので、あなたのいけんがいちばんたのしいところはどこですか? 

今沖縄の真ん中に住んでいます。誰でも沖縄に行ったことがある?楽しい所を知ってる?最近すてきなゲムセンタをさがしている。round 1 と Game In Naha (こくさいどり)行ったことがあるけど、友達といつもあそこに行く。新しくて楽しい所に行きたい!

いまおきなわのまんなかにすんでいます。だれでもおきなわにいったことがある?たのしいところをしってる?さいきんすてきなゲムセンタをさがしている。round 1 と Game in Naha (こくさいどり)いったことがあるけど、ともだちといつもあそこにいく。あたらしくてたのしいところにいきたい!

i wonder if there's any Okinawa Soompiers! shout out if you are, represent! 

PS 僕のかんじは下手です。。。ひらがなだけもしくはベーシックかんじを使うおねがい!かんじべんきょうしているけど。。。難しいよ!

もしかするとかんじのとなりにやくす(ひらがな)をかく?

i'm definitely making the effort with my dictionary but it's taking quite a while with the long posts that are in straight up kanji =/

Guest orangecake

日本に住んでるみんな、大丈夫?

こんなひどい地震は始めてだよ・・・。

関東地区も余震がひどいみたいだし、

絶対、海のそばに近づいちゃだめだよ。

orangecake

地震の中心からすごく離れてる横浜でさえひどかった。。

起こったときにスーパーにいたんだけど物が棚から落ちたり年寄り倒れたりして。。

それは何時間も前のことだったのにそのときからずっと5-10分おきにかなり強い余震が起こってる

全線も運休だったから皆帰れなくて、携帯も通じなかったから友達無事かどうかMixiとか見るまで知らなかった

なんかこっちはこんな状況だと、東北の方どんなにひどいか想像もつかない

とりあえず無事なんだけど。。orangecakeは??

俺の職場:

185689_10150102500026507_556631506_6846475_954536_n.jpg

日本に住んでるみんな、大丈夫?

こんなひどい地震は始めてだよ・・・。

関東地区も余震がひどいみたいだし、

絶対、海のそばに近づいちゃだめだよ。

おひさしぶりね、みんなさん。

元気ですか。学校があるので大変です。でも、今は春休みがあります。 安心しています。

Ric2RicRic:  はじめまして。学校に授業で日本語をならんでいますが、私の日本語は上手じゃありません。どんなに漢字を勉強するのが好きです。

Orangecake: すみません、でもべいこくからきましたから、アメリカ人です。

Tamago: I'm sorry, I can't express my condolences well in Japanese so I hope English is okay.  My teacher was talking about this devastating news today.  She said that Japanese people are used to this though.  I'm not sure if you guys are really unfazed?  How are things on your end?  I hope everything is all right.  But it was really sad to watch some of the video clips.  :(

The Japanese are extremely well prepared for earthquakes, even little schoolchildren always have those yellow hardhats attached to their backpacks, and for example the stoves/gas/elevators in my and most apartments automatically turn off when an earthquake is detected. Most buildings are also built extremely quake proof because people here know that someday the BIG one will come, which is why you didn't see more damage in Tokyo. But there's only so many ways you can defend yourself against nature..nothing will stop a tsunami.

I wouldn't say people are unfazed, but they are calm, at least in Yokohama/Tokyo. Even after the big quake and news broke out of the extent of the damage, people lined up very quietly and orderly to use the payphones, to try and get on the trains, etc. and there was no looting. Suntory made all of its vending machines give out their drinks for free, and Bikku Kamera (major electronics chain) we giving out free cellphone chargers in affected areas..so I think it could have been a lot worse.

The problem is there is virtually no contact with the northeast, where the hardest hit region is (the pictures and videos you saw of houses being swept away are all in the northeast). Cellphones won't connect to people up there, and there is no power up there either, so people who have family/friends up there are going through a very hard time right now, and we won't know the extent of the damage until we can hear from them again. The Self-Defense Forces have been dispatched up there too, but it's reported they can't reach the worst hit areas because they are all underwater now.

In short: My end = OK. Northeast = Not OK

Guest orangecake

私の住んでる広島も揺れたけど、震度1だった。

私は気づいたけど、同じ事務所にいるほかの人は気づかなかったくらい。

怖い。

すごく、怖い。

朝から夜まで、テレビで被災地の様子が流れるから。

でも、テレビに映らない状況はもっと悲惨なの。

あれやこれや考えると、うずくまりそうになる。

でも、あたしは元気で、無事なんだから、

なんでもいいから、自分にできることをしようと思う。

こんなに離れてたら直接できることはほとんどないから、

まずは、募金をするよ。

個人でできることは、

物よりもお金なんだよね。

連絡の取れない友人もいるの。

だけど、絶対生きてると信じて、心配しないことにした。

Tamagoが無事でよかった。

余震はしばらく続くから、気をつけて。

orangecake

地震の中心からすごく離れてる横浜でさえひどかった。。

起こったときにスーパーにいたんだけど物が棚から落ちたり年寄り倒れたりして。。

それは何時間も前のことだったのにそのときからずっと5-10分おきにかなり強い余震が起こってる

全線も運休だったから皆帰れなくて、携帯も通じなかったから友達無事かどうかMixiとか見るまで知らなかった

なんかこっちはこんな状況だと、東北の方どんなにひどいか想像もつかない

とりあえず無事なんだけど。。orangecakeは??

Guest nuwera

ニュースを見ましたときにすごくびっくりしました!!!

日本でたくさんの地震ことがありましたけど、それは絶対強くです!

みんなーさんは大丈夫かな?

Guest _Gigi_

Konichiwa, Watashi wa Gigi Desu.

Hajimemamini coopere Dozo Yoroshiku. 

Watashi wa juroku sai desu. ^_^

I'm Taking Year 2, In Japanese in my school :)

Archived