[drama 2009] Korean Ghost Stories / Hometown Legends 2009 전설의고향

dramaluv3r101

Guest MisterBarca

Yes, you can . . .

For every thread, there is an "Option" pull-down menu to the right of the Thread Title.

- Click on the "Option" menu bar, it will then prompt you to select to select a few options - "Track this Topic", Email/Print/Download This Topic etc, in addition to selecting the style that you want to view the replies etc.- Select "Track This Topic"

- You'll be redirected to another page, Select "Proceed" - it will re-direct you right back to the first posting of the said thread.

- Subsequently, when you wish to see the list of thread that you've "tracked", just click on "My Controls" which can be found on the top right hand corner, next to "Forum Rules" and "FAQs".

- Next select "View Topics" under "Subscriptions on the Menu found on the left side of the page.

- Eventually, you should be able to see all the threads that you have opted to track - http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?act...rCP&CODE=26

Hope the above doesn't confuse you further.

Edit . .

Soompi Help Page

Help - Topic Option

Got it; thanks so much, sweetie!

By the way, it looks like they went out of their way to get all the ugly actresses to star in this season's episode. Gosh, gone are the days when Song Yoon-ah would play "goo-mi-ho" :(

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chun Hye-bin Plays Lead in 2009 'Fox With Nine Tails'

[2009-08-12]

Source: KBS GLOBAL

guhimo1.jpg

Singer-turned-actress Chun Hye-bin will play a leading role in the "Fox With Nine Tails" episode of the KBS series "2009 Korean Ghost Stories." So far, the role has been played by such top actresses as Park Sang-ah, Song Yun-ah, Kim Ji-young and Park Min-young.

At the production announcement of the series on August 5 at the KBS New Hall, Chun said she was happy to play the role rather than feeling pressure, and that it was an ambitious project for her given the series' legendary status. "I want to show a good side of me through this production," said the actress.

Chun said, "'Fox With Nine Tails' has a more traditional flair to it than other episodes in the series. The director told me to emphasize the overall mood rather than put the emphasis on horror. That's why I tried hard to portray the humanistic side of my character and focused on portraying feelings."

This year's version of "Fox With Nine Tails" places priority on the aspect of "love" when compared with all previous versions.

Chun says it takes her 3-4 hours to dress up like a fox with nine tails. "My costume feels like a heavy fur coat. The hardest part is flying on wires and not blinking because of the lenses. It's hard for me even to walk on my own in this costume. I need someone to help me," she said.

The "Fox With Nine Tails" episode, which depicts the love and revenge of a fox with nine tails that is transformed into a beautiful woman, will air September 1.

omg, i use to watch this show as a kid, back in the late 80's..scared the crap out of me.

only saw 1 episode when it re-aired in the late 90's. And I remember it being really really violent and graphic.

It's back again, and I will have to see if it still scares me

Guest kazenai

Have a feeling this drama won't pass the 10% rating mark. Hon seems to be doing very good due to it's story. I'm guessing fellow citizens of Korea don't want to watch the same thing again >.<

Guest lucky_moon

I've watched the 4 Eps & frankly Ep1 & 4 was the best for e while Ep2 & 3 was kinda boring..

maybe I liked Ep1 cuz of KJS, he did really good as the wraith who stuck the blood from the virgin girls till he fall in love with LYE, it was indeed a true love :)

Guest AnonEMus

Anyone know where I can download episode 5, yesterday, since I can't find the password for Aja-Aja and I need to pay for this episode on Clubbox *sigh*?

Archived