What Is Your Impression On Someone Who Wears A Wig Daily? (not Because Of Cancer)

Guest jadeooo

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sshlady

oh well. Wearing wigs would totally accomplish the desire to have different hairdo everyday without having to spend hours in salon. lol

Besides, we get to try daring hairdo we'd never thought would last long on us. Whoever invented wigs are pure genius, i say!

Guest copeland4vr

No probs at all! Whether or not its "natural" a wig is that person's hair. It belongs to them, they wear it, its theirs- and as long as they take proper care of it (not letting or mat, or another careless with leads to a hot mess on one's head) then what is the problem? there isn't one

Guest doremii*

I had a friend that liked wearing wigs. She was really.. quirky. lol I personally thought she rocked them.

so yeah.. whatever floats their boat.

Guest Sunshine 60

Well if they wear the same one, I'd just be wondering why they don't get their hair cut.

If they're wearing different ones I'd just suppose it's their poison. Mostly wigs don't look very well made unless it's expensive but whatever.

i would not mind wearing a wig everyday, if i could even afford a real hair wig in the first place. haha. i think wigs are cool.

i guess wearing a wig everyday isn't a bad thing, as long the person has nice natural hair too and doesn't look any worse when she doesn't have a wig on.

Guest meiko540

I don't think it's weird. personally I have lots of wigs... I just can't stand the same hairstyle for more than a couple of days.

Now if I did that to my real hair (like dye it every couple of days) I would kill it. so wigs are a good solution.

I actually have the perfect hair.... according to other people anyways ( hope they are not lying :P) but straight black hair is so boring :/

• 4 years later...
Guest blackrosexoxo

i think everyone should do whatever they want to make themselves feel as confident and beautiful as they can possibility become... but I would say it seems a bit tedious

Archived