What Is Your Impression On Someone Who Wears A Wig Daily? (not Because Of Cancer)

Guest jadeooo

Guest sweetiexpie098

I think it looks......so fake.

Like I know this girl who wears circle lens and a wig and it makes me angry for some reason, Idk why!

I think to myself "Ughhh! why is she wearing circle lens and a wig!? She just wants attention or something?! Like she's such a wannabe!"

Hahaha well that's just my opinion, that it's so fake.

Literally, that person is fake.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hsin531

It doesn't bother me. Maybe they just like experimenting with different looks or it could be they dislike their current hairstyle. To each their own.

i want a wig.

because i'm in the process of growing my hair out long but sometimes i just want to chop it off..

so a bob would be nice.

however if the wig looks really fake like.. super shiny etc, then i wouldn't like it.

but if someone wore it daily why not ?

Guest P.Y.T

Personally I think it would look a little odd to have such a drastic change in such a short period. I can't say I wouldn't be moved at all if I saw a girl with long blond hair one day and short black hair the other. I'd just be taken back a little.

Guest Autumn1430263885

no....it's not disgusting..don't see how that would be disgusting.

people where it for fun and so that they can wear different hairstyles.

Guest Sango2893

Then you must think Tyra & Beyonce are repulsive because they never take their wigs off >.<

but I don't see anything too wrong with it.

I wore a wig/extensions for a little while but it was only because

the whole "Victoria Beckham/Rihanna haircut" was getting popular

and I tried and it looked horrible on me LOL.

I personally don't see anything wrong with it.

As long as it looks natural how would you ever know?

Guest telegraph

If someone wore a wig occassionally, it'd be fine since they're prob just experimenting with looks. If it's on the daily that's just kind of weird. Especially since you already have hair...

Guest heineken.

lol wigs remind me of britney spears' crazy pink wig.

uhm.. if I was a guy I'd much rather have my girl have her regular hair. Maybe sometimes for fun, she'd wear a wig that doesn't look too awkward lol. Being a girl, I think I'd be repulsed at a guy wearing a wig.. o_O

Guest Every~Verse

Seriously?..

THAT'D BE AWESOME IF I KNEW SOMEONE WHO WORE A WIG!

...I'd probably wanna borrow a few..:lol:

Guest ephemeral.

Whatever floats their boat.

Actually, I'd be awing at the wig, wanting to try it on since I have short-ish hair now. LOL.

Guest flyxme.

whatever floats their boat, lol

but i wouldnt date a guy that wears a wig on a daily basis

for girls, i think wigs for fun is okay

Guest Eun_neptune_Him

i bought a long haired wig (synthetic) and trimmed it a little bit to look more realistic. I had really short hair then, and i wanted to feel girly for one day and wore it to school. People really didn't care, neither did my family cause i sometimes like changing up my hair style. It was fun going short haired, then long haired ^^ But now i consider wearing a wig if i'm too lazy to do my hair, or it's too hot to straighten my hair, or just for the heck of it.

Guest starzXshinee

I want a wig! But my mom will not let me . I do not see why . In the past year,I have already dyed my hair over 20 times . Maybe as much as 30. She does not like the hair colours I choose as well . So wouldn't it be better to have a wig for certain colours instead of just dying my hair ?

And then when I asked for my cousin's opinion. I did not like her reply:

"Wigs are for people who are insecure about their hair."

It offended me because people do not wear wigs just for that. -_-"

Archived