BIG BANG (YG's NEW 6 MEMBER GROUP)

Guest cmy_185

Guest artful_DODGER

Anyone know or could give me links to episode 6,7, and 8? The sites given in this forum only have previews for them. Thanks in advance!!

Angel1004 uploaded episodes 3-10 on Youtube.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahhh i just watched 10 eps of bb doc

and i am totally in looooooooove mrs bigbang i am from now on

this might sound mean but i don't mind so-1 being dropped at all

i even wanted him to get dropped, i totally agree with everything YHS said

i'm sososososo excited for the debut!!!!!!!! HOT

yb - he seemed VERY patient and understanding, caring. though soh-shim heh.

gdragon - leadership! but i think he lacks the understanding/caring part.. seemingly shin-kyung-jil-jjuk.

daesung - wow this boy is...ADORABLE. when he was hitting the camera with drumsticks, man, sooo easy going, it seemed. a very happy person!

tempo/top - hotness!!! awesome rapper/beatboxer, and totally the mood maker of the group! i love him. he resembles my cousin in appearance tho...dont know if that's good or bad -_-

seung-ri - impressive dancer and cute singer too! he's just so cute

i'm totally in love with this group.

with each one of the individuals, too.

<333333333333333 BIGBANG FIGHTING!!!

Guest jess1tym4life

Anyone know or could give me links to episode 6,7, and 8? The sites given in this forum only have previews for them. Thanks in advance!!

The previews at youtube are only previews but you can get the full show ep.1-10 at ygbb forum.. http://ygbb.bravehost.com/

credit:newsen, 1tymforyomind @ygbb forum for translation

ygbb69dc2.jpg

ygbbnews1pm5.jpg

ygbb61wm4.jpg

Guest beautiful_alma

yay! thank you for that jjhth ^^

omg.. i am so in love with this group~ i think this will be like the first korean group i will ever see who can actually sing good, rap good, dance good, and even write their own songs sometimes. i am so psyched! and this is the first group where i like each one of them! i luv gdragon cuz of his leadership and his demanding qualities, youngbae cuz of his shyness and cuteness even though he looks like a kkangpae to me on the outside, top becuz of his slowness and his really good rapping skills, daesung cuz of bluntness and cuteness, and seungri cuz he really does act like the maknae~

sorry to the so1 fans,, but i didnt really care that so1 got eliminated.. [><;;] i hope big bang will be as big as se7en! ^^

Guest beauti_fulsecret

whattttt whats the mv from big bang thailand ^?? haha and whos that girl takin pictures with G-DRAGON! im so jealousss -_-; haha

Guest funkyy fresh

i know i should look through the pages before asking this question but 31 pages is too much T.T

i was wondering if any of 'em were from the states?

Guest 【.S.E.7.E.N.】

wow! tempo really looks like teddy!! O_O!

LOL, and isn't 'tempo' a facial tissue brand as well ^O^"?

Guest ddalgi<3

I've heard of these guys, but I never bothered to check them out. They look pretty hot--I think I like TEMPO/TOP and Jiyong/G-Dragon best~ They're cute.

Archived