BIG BANG (YG's NEW 6 MEMBER GROUP)

Guest cmy_185

Guest babiexesta

OMG SOOOO HOT!!!!!!! i dont want them to break up.......hope they become really famous...im already there fan LOL....thanks for sharing....

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kkam jjak

i saw the 1st ep of their documentary today... i feel sorry for the tempo guy... i mean he's a rapper and all he really likes to do is rap and write lyrics doesn't he? but the trainers are giving him a hard time since he can't dance.

afterall... i've never seen snoop dogg or 50 cent bust out in break dance moves... and i understand that since they are afterall rappers... i wish yg's staff would understand and lay off the tempo guy a bit because he's learning and trying to do his best. i would hate to be in his position... but i guess he has to do what he has to do not what's best for him or what he wants to do... but what's best for the group... i respect him for that but damn i still kind of pity him

i don't know what i think of big bang yet but i wish them luck especially g-dragon and that yb taeyang guy since they have been waiting for their debut for 6 freakin years

Guest x__kiseki

it should be good since they're from YG ..

lols .. YG always has this 'bad boy' image to them .. eg 1TYM ..

but its good .. i like i like ..

they have really different and unique images compared to other bands ^^

hey!! and one of them sound like he's good in speakin english!! lols that another thing i love about YG! the english speakers ^^ at least they're more understandable than otheres -.-''

and they're breaking up?? what?? even before their debut?? o.O

Guest beauti_fulsecret

can anyone tell me where I can download this clip of their debut? like is there another thread in soompi that has big bang instead of this one?

Guest 177z_Aym

^^here ya go dear ^__^

http://gomtv.ipop.co.kr/

enjoy but first you have to DL the GOMTV video..and it should be on the left corner of the site where it says "download" ^__^

i agree kkam_jjak..maybe bcuz they will be in a group and its required for them to dance teeehhe IDK =) ..newayz i give kuddos for tempo's dedication to learn how to dance...i mean that guy was really giving his all..hope his dancing were a lil bit better now hehehe...FIGHTING TEMPO =)

Guest MOOVERDOSE

OMIGOSH!! HAHAH I remember my best friend telling me about this band, and she was like," There's this guy named TEMPO!!"

I laughed so hard, cause I though she was lying. But wow, are they that young only?

Guest beauti_fulsecret

^^here ya go dear ^__^

http://gomtv.ipop.co.kr/

enjoy but first you have to DL the GOMTV video..and it should be on the left corner of the site where it says "download" ^__^

i agree kkam_jjak..maybe bcuz they will be in a group and its required for them to dance teeehhe IDK =) ..newayz i give kuddos for tempo's dedication to learn how to dance...i mean that guy was really giving his all..hope his dancing were a lil bit better now hehehe...FIGHTING TEMPO =)

thanks for the link.. but i dont know how to get the clip bc i dont understand most of the korean.. but thanks anyways!

Guest jess1tym4life

can anyone tell me where I can download this clip of their debut? like is there another thread in soompi that has big bang instead of this one?

gd1dm2.gif my GD gif will make more be back..

You can get the link at YGBB FORUM OR BIGBANG.HYUN-SU FORUM

Also you can check our YG official thread for more updates we post latest updates in there more than here

a must watch here r more caps..episode 2 was mainly focused on G-Dragon it was cute but sad to see how much they all work & get sick from it all..so it's hard work not all fun & games..

0a12fe70d6.jpg

14796a600d.jpg

credit:jess 4 caps

Huh... Are these caps from the 2nd part of the show??? yes it is i just saw the credits on the pics

Cos i dont remember watching them eat lol

Aww TOP.... when he had his head down and the sweat drips off... He was under pressure to get the dance routine right.... I wanted to cuddle him....

Episode 2 i so wanna see....

Guest Tropical Paradise x3

The wonders you can do with a digital camera kakakaka :lol:

I haven't (STILL) heard anything from them, and I'd really like to. So unless I skipped over it (if it was written in this topic) I'm sorry! But I really wanna hear them sing (:

I'm gonna listen to them for three reasons:

1. Se7en introduced them and I LOVE SE7EN!

2. YG Family artists kickass <3

3. Pretty faces, and funny pictures xD

Can't wait to see what they bring to the Korean Music Industry

Guest beauti_fulsecret

awww omg! thank u so much for the caps and the site! poor them.. i really hope that their hard work will be worth it in the end.. hopefully their results will come out really good~ whoohooo becoming a big bang fan!

Guest tenshiii0ox

I was thinking that the two members who are going to be dropped will be judged based on popularity, but then I remembered how Mr. Yang said that he can't work with those without the talents he's looking for... (can't remember the exact words) However, I do believe popularity will be the extreme factor, since there's a poll for Big Bang, showing which members are the most popular among teenagers/people. So... *shrugs* :] When I first heard about them, and saw their pictures, I was thinking, "Hmm... another band chosen based on looks[?]." After watching some of their performances, they proved me wrong. :) Hopefully, their debut/single will be a BIG BANG.

Guest j'dore*

they're really hottt

i'm expectin` a lot from them noww

yeahh..i'm startin` to love lee seunghyun now <33

Archived