BIG BANG (YG's NEW 6 MEMBER GROUP)

Guest cmy_185

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bubblegum734

i know i should look through the pages before asking this question but 31 pages is too much T.T

i was wondering if any of 'em were from the states?

no, not that i know of. but i think that they all speak pretty good english or at least it sounds like it when they sing

Guest Choux Pastry Heart

OMG! a major hotness!! esp. Tempo (T.O.P) :w00t::w00t:

he kinda reminds me of a HK star, edison chen :P

their music is awesome!!!

YG never lets me down B)

haha and whos that girl takin pictures with G-DRAGON! im so jealousss ; haha

that girl in the mv is actually PARK BOM

she's the YG trainee that sings in "We Belong Together".

and YG wrote in his message sayin that BOM is four years older than GD and so the fans dont have to worry about them EVER being together. hahaha

she's supposed to debut next spring.

i was wondering if any of 'em were from the states?

just another answer for ya..

NONE of them are from the states.

when they get trained, a part of their training is learning a language.

like SM is huge on japanese.

so YB took japanese and GD took english.

and i think the daesung & seungri have been learning too (seungri's english is pretty good too!!)

and T.O.P. actually worked in a clothing store in a city in korea where supposedly alot of americans and american koreans are. (my friend's mom is close with his mom :D )

Guest jess1tym4life

is it out yet the mv? cuz i wanna see it!!!!

The mv was out on saturday u can get it at ygbb forum if u wanna watch u can check out youtube link i uploaded.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9TH8fetJ8

On the 29th The 2nd mv is dued to be released same time as their single album..it will be track 3, than GD This love mv will be out after that early september..so watch out for those mv..

Next month their next single will be released with the VIP & that LA LA song that we heard in the documentary....

Guest JoliDansRose

we belong together is such a good song, it's been a while for a song to contain good beats but they've not disappointed me.

Guest beautiful_alma

The mv was out on saturday u can get it at ygbb forum if u wanna watch u can check out youtube link i uploaded.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9TH8fetJ8

On the 29th The 2nd mv is dued to be released same time as their single album..it will be track 3, than GD This love mv will be out after that early september..so watch out for those mv..

Next month their next single will be released with the VIP & that LA LA song that we heard in the documentary....

mann.. why are they like letting out their singles one at a time.. why cant just everything come out at once.. like a real album >< i have no patience! i want to see my yb and gdragon NOW! =( haha.

Guest fattycake

dude, all of them are both talented and hot!

their smiles kill like no other...

oh man, they're bringing some serious heat to the kpop scene. =D

They are so hot! One of the members is 2 years older then me and like 3 or 2 are like 3 years older! They are so damn fine. The next big thing!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

omg they're my lastest obession

so hot

but they remind me of the guys in chinatown NYC

dressed all fobbish and ghetto

lol

but so cute!

Archived