BIG BANG (YG's NEW 6 MEMBER GROUP)

Guest cmy_185

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jess1tym4life

I was watching ep 9 on youtube and it was sooo freakin' sad when the SO-1 started to cry. :tears:

yes it was sad but u will be more sad later..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8dceLQN0xg ep.10 preview

Well hope for the best to all of them all i can say is there r 5 members debuting next week at the yg concert..

EP.10 AVALIABLE AT YGBB FORUM..

Guest jasmine_korea

No more dropping i mean so-1 wasn't ready it was obvious (its a sad fact) but i know that tempo's dance isn't that good eighther but i just love all of them.

Guest beautiful_alma

anyone know where i can see their first official appearance now that they have their group and everything? i want to see them perform their first single so badly~

Guest ImSmiley

anyone know where i can see their first official appearance now that they have their group and everything? i want to see them perform their first single so badly~

its not out yet so none of us have seen it. they'll debute during the YG concert.

i wish they'd keep it five....

i never liked so-1 (?)

but i love everyone of the other guys....

i REALLY REALLY don't want anyone else being dropped... AHHHHH

Guest MaryMagdalin

oh yea my friend is obsessed with them and watched their "life trying to be in bigbang" thing....

i think i like lee seung heon =)

Guest StephysCooLBeans

i haven't really kept up with the whole big bang craze but it is kinda sad to see members being dropped when everyones getting attached to the group before they even debut. heh =P when i first saw their pics, hyunseung seemed out of place. he seemed like the only one that didn't fit the image in this group. daesung too..but he does sing very well.

Anyone know or could give me links to episode 6,7, and 8? The sites given in this forum only have previews for them. Thanks in advance!!

Archived