[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

Guest deNain

PS. Some rumors (please take them lightly)

*The producers are having auditions for the rest of the soccer team with new/rookie actors. It is said that most of them are "pretty boys".

*Filming is supposed to start next week.

*Some parts of the script has been leaked and it said that the first part is CBK and he is a bit of a weirdo. LOL

I was actually hoping that they will take the other DBSK members for the soccer team.

Haha. It will be so much fun to see Changmin,Junsu,JaeJoong and YooChun as the soccer player.

But I guess they wont.... B)

Anyway, filming will start next week?Isn't it too fast?

I thought they will usually begin filming the fist 2 eps one or two week before the drama started. ;)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xiaoxing04

I was actually hoping that they will take the other DBSK members for the soccer team.

Haha. It will be so much fun to see Changmin,Junsu,JaeJoong and YooChun as the soccer player.

But I guess they wont.... B)

who knows?.,haha..or maybe they'll have a soccer competition or something and other dbsk members would do a cameo as a member of the other team..haha!!,imaginations running wild here..XD

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

^ cameo!!! hopefully a cameo!

but dbsk being part of the soccer team is real hard, because their ent company wouldnt let them waste time in a show that they arent main i guess. but i may be wrong.

wow kyu,

team of pretty pretty boys. i smell sweaty hot guys. (omg i am such a pervert)

this is gonna be interesting..

im so happy to see Lee Yoon Ji in here...

and YunHo of course!

i can smell high ratings already! :P

hahah hopefully. but it cant be a sure thing, because the show is going against IRIS. which is a very very big production with eyecandies like kim tae hee and lee byung hun. i guess that show was the reason why the director had to find people like yunho and ara , so that they might be able to win IRIS. but its hard, cause IRIS is really a anticipated drama in korea. especially with korea's ageing population, with the fact that lee byung hun has tons of ahjuma fans.

ahhhh i really cant wait for heading to the ground.

yunho<3333333333333333333333333333333333

Guest Q_Park

Anyway, filming will start next week?Isn't it too fast?

I thought they will usually begin filming the fist 2 eps one or two week before the drama started. ;)

All of the cast got together and had script reading yesterday.

They are going to start filming as soon as possible because if you film episodes 1 and 2 right before the drama, it is called "Saeng Bang Song" in Korea. That means that it is practically a live drama. If you watched Boys Over Flowers, you know what I mean. They were filming the episodes a day before it was supposed to air and all of the cast members were really tired and it was not good. LOL

wow kyu,

team of pretty pretty boys. i smell sweaty hot guys. (omg i am such a pervert)

Hello!

The rumors say that it is a team of mostly pretty boys but they could be totally wrong. OMG!! They should have a sweaty shower scene! haha

- Kyu

Guest iheartdarkblue

They are going to start filming as soon as possible because if you film episodes 1 and 2 right before the drama, it is called "Saeng Bang Song" in Korea. That means that it is practically a live drama. If you watched Boys Over Flowers, you know what I mean. They were filming the episodes a day before it was supposed to air and all of the cast members were really tired and it was not good. LOL

- Kyu

Oh no, I hope they won't overwork Yunho. If I hear any stories of Yunho collapsing from exhaustion, I'm going to collapse myself.

Well not really, but I'll be fairly upset. <_<

Guest co0o0ol

im so excited for this drama

finally we gonna see Yunho awesome acting skills ^^

woooooow and Lee Yoon Ji will be in the drama ... " wife of yunho's friend"

Ara is so pretty and yunho is so handsome >> they make a sexy couple

Guest iheartdarkblue

Just saw this on Daum: Ara and Yunho at a Coffee Shop Practicing!

Ara and Yunho were seen at a Coffee Shop practicing their script. Yunho suddenly reached for the coffee cup when Ara reached for the same cup. That is when the picture was taken. (Translation of what it said)

- Kyu

LOL, that's so cute.

But omo! Could this turn into an off-screen romance?

Guest Q_Park

^ Please don't quote images!! ^_^

Guy rumored to be the rival soccer player: (If it is true, this drama is stock full of hotties. LOL)

Name: Lee Jae Yoon

mcvolg.jpg

bjd4bt.jpg

14cbdir.jpg

357g0lx.jpg

29pyzvc.jpg

- Kyu

Guest co0o0ol

EDIT ><

i dont know how i posted the same comment twice

about yunho and Ara at the coffee , i dont think this is true that girl doesn't look

like Ara at all , and yunho spent his vacation volunteering in the orphanage house

wooow yunho's rival such a hottie , but yunnie is better ^^

Guest miss_h

Hello!

The rumors say that it is a team of mostly pretty boys but they could be totally wrong. OMG!! They should have a sweaty shower scene! haha

- Kyu

I agree that they should film this as soon as possible. It gives Yunho a time to adapt and fixed his acting and not rushing anything.

I mean Yunho is new, and he bound to be nervous and make mistake (a lot of it probably) and by filming the drama earlier the production, PD, and writer will have time to fixed and directed him better. I don't want the quality comes like it was in a rush like BOF (with so many newbie there).

Hot sweaty scenes--- very much welcome..

If PD make it a weekly basis, I guarantee the rating will be higher than the kissing scenes. :lol:

Just saw this on Daum: Ara and Yunho at a Coffee Shop Practicing!

Ara and Yunho were seen at a Coffee Shop practicing their script. Yunho suddenly reached for the coffee cup when Ara reached for the same cup. That is when the picture was taken. (Translation of what it said)

I don't know if the coffee cup thing is in the script or if it really happened.

- Kyu

awwww...................

this is cute. I think they feel more comfortable in the coffee shop rather than in practice room.

*I am still amaze on how nonchalant Yunho is with his celebrity status. You can spot him every time they are back to Korea and he don't try to hide it either.

---

^

^

^

I don't know..

Ara and Yunho (well, DBSK and SM in general) are growing up together. Most of SM boys treat another SM-er like a buddies so I see it more of brother-sister relationship. But I am also OK if they decided to go out. It's time for them to have romance and able to open up about it.

---

I guess I am more excited than I think I am with this drama. I am eager to see it. I'll stalk this thread for an update.

Thanks kyu for all the info. Anyway, do you happen to know any previous works by the PD?? I really want to watch his early works as a comparison. Thanks in advance.

--

edit...

thanks for the head up kyu...

Gosh... Full of hotties!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaachhhhhhhh (this is me, fangirl screaming).

I guess Japanese idol drama start to make it moves in Korea (if any of you follow J-dorama you know what I mean).

Guest kinkie_lass

Kyu i just love how diligently you seem to be updating the thread. keep up the good work even until the drama ends it runs :D thanks for sharing our future Bong-gun and Hye-bin's beautiful pictures. just as i thought they make a killer couple, no joke. their surprisingly small faces complement each other so well :lol:

now i'm waiting to see if the chemistry's there when they act alongside each other. but d'aww.... the coffee shop stalker pic makes my heart doki doki :P and the supposedly football rival for Bong-gun isn't too bad himself. yes we need them eye candies so moarrrr please! XD

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

Hello!

- Kyu

hahahah yeah! but oh well! rumors can become reality!

hahaha omg sweaty shower scene.

i am already starting to drool.

like maybe when they are showering, suddenly, HYE BIN STEPS IN! LMAO!!!!!

wow, they are really hard working man! already met up to prepare? hahah i guess its all easy for them to meet and all, since they should be quite good friends cause of sm and all!

Guest kazenai

I really hope nothing goes wrong with this drama's post production >.< Can't wait to see it! Gooo -Ara!

Hopefully they make the soccer scene extremely well shot and exciting as well as stylish (Like good angles and a couple of slow motion ^.! I won't mind if they pull a matrix with less hollywood effects)

Guest Q_Park

I really hope nothing goes wrong with this drama's post production >.< Can't wait to see it! Gooo -Ara!

Hopefully they make the soccer scene extremely well shot and exciting as well as stylish (Like good angles and a couple of slow motion ^.! I won't mind if they pull a matrix with less hollywood effects)

That is what I also want too. I read that this PD/Director is very experienced and has a certain high quality thing going on. IDK.

I guess this is a good PD. I also want script to be funny but not too cheesy. I think it'll go fairly well because the writers are pretty young.

- Kyu

Guest Mace-Face

omg!!! ahh!!! XD... i can't believe it... i'm so excited... haha!!! :lol:... mann... i cannot wait to see it... hehe!!! YunHo and Ara Hwaiting!!!!! XD... i'm so happy... mann... ohh... mann... just a month and then yeah... the drama will air... hehe!!! really hope it doesn't get delayed or anything... hehe!!! anyhow... will be back to check on this thread once the drama airs instuff... hehe!!! thank you for having everything prepare instuff already... hehe!!! :D... how exciting...

Guest lyphta

I am really anticipating this :)

I am a bit weary and worried for Yunho's health, so I just wish deeply that when filming starts, he takes care of himself.

I am also looking forward to seeing Go Ara act cause I haven't watched any of her works yet which I'll be getting on that soon. :)

It's true it'll be going against a lot of other dramas, but I think it'll do fine. Might not have the highest rating cause the plot doesn't seem very "young people" oriented, but I think it'd be interesting to watch cause the plot is somewhat different yet kinda cliche if that makes any sense. XD

I just hope for the best for the whole cast! I'm sure they're already working really hard on getting things right.

Don't really know the experience of the producers and directors, but I sure hope they make this cool and unique! A bit cliche in the plot, but I hope they can make it like... different a bit. If that at all makes sense. LOL

And let's hope Cassies act well like they did when Jae was filming. They stalked, but they were a safe distance away. And let's hope they support Yunho-Ara :D

Guest windowsvista

whoaa~

i knew that it would be Yunho after Jae...i guess i just saw it coming

but oh wells...imma be behind his back always cheering for him--really happy for him~~~

want his drama to kick it on the top! dont care about other new dramas~! gatta support TVXQ!

tons of freaking wishes from me!

Archived