[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

Im soooo happy!!!! Finally Yunho can show what he can!!!! <33333 The cast looks great and I think the storyline sounds good as well!!!! ^^ Im so excited!!! Gahhhh...cant wait to see Yunho acting in that drama!!! ^^ I will stalk this thread from now on!!!

Thank all of u for the infos!!!! <3

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Q_Park

Can anyone shed some light on the PDs and writers? I'm not familiar with them... like any past dramas they've done?

HTTG's PD has done quite a few things I think.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Park_Sung_Soo

Name for Cha Bong Kun and Kang Hye Bin couple: BongBin? HyeKun? BongHye? LOL, the Bong kills the name. haha jk jk

- Kyu

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

^ hyebong??? lmao!

thanks for the thread, looking foward to yunho's debut to a mini series ;)

lee sang yoon starred as woojin in "i hate you but its fine" kbs serial in 2007 (the 172 eps one), seems like this guy does not have much exposure and lee yoon ji (current host for entertainment weekly) did star with yunho before in a banjun drama but she was not paired with him but they starred together so i suppose yunho should be familiar with the ladies.

will be stalking this thread for updates lol :lol:

really? she was? hahah i cant remember. which one was that?

i feel like i'm already shipping yunho/yoonji

hahah i think they will look goood together too:)))

hahah yunho & ahra, yunho and yoon ji!

hahah

well, ahra has good chemistry with so many guys:)))))

so i bet she will have good chem with lee sang yoon too.

Guest Q_Park

^^ I am soooo looking forward to the love triangle between BongKun, HyeBin and (Lee Sang Yoon).

I still haven't been able to find out LSY's name in the drama! (Argh!!) If anybody knows or finds it please let me know!

2zqa2p1.jpg

AH~ the power of Cassies. Just yesterday, the drama had only 4.3 stars due to antifans consistantly giving zeros. Now look at what has happened! haha

If you have a Daum account, you can support the drama by rating and giving a few encouraging words. (I know I did.)

- Kyu

hahaha omg WOW, YEAH THE POWER OF CASSIES!

LOOKS LIKE CASSIES ARE SUPPORTING AHRA WITH YUNHO!

now i can heave a sigh of relieve. as this isnt gonna be like dating on earth!

hahahh zomg. ahhhh.

omg why does this month seems like its gonna pass slowly!

Guest mayadee666

^

who's not supporting anyway? they're looking soooo good together *fingers cross*

I hope there will be some kiss scenes. Looking forward to them...LOL

Guest s3rene

It's a good thing that Cassiopeia fans are being supportive instead of overprotective over Yunho... and many of them are supportive of Yunho and Ah Ra in the drama! Sweet!! How I wish official pictures could be released sooner so the first page of this thread could be decorated!! If anyone would like graphics for the thread, maybe I could contribute something?

^

who's not supporting anyway? they're looking soooo good together *fingers cross*

I hope there will be some kiss scenes. Looking forward to them...LOL

hahah there should be kiss scenes... just not intense ones i guess.

"the power of cassies"

It's a good thing that Cassiopeia fans are being supportive instead of overprotective over Yunho... and many of them are supportive of Yunho and Ah Ra! Sweet!! How I wish official pictures could be released sooner so the first page of this thread could be decorated!!

hahah yes. its too great a news.

i was like, its either cassies support this show, or they dont.

so glad they are.

looks like this show is gonna be a BIG success.

Guest Q_Park

^

^

Graphics for the thread would be great.

I already know that some DBSK fans from Soompi are making graphics for this thread.

Official pictures will probably we released mid-late August. I'm already anxious for the press conference pictures because most of the time, the main couple come out like with linked arms or something. I would like to see Yunho and Ara linking arms. LOL

- Kyu

Guest afterglow.

now i can heave a sigh of relieve. as this isnt gonna be like dating on earth!

dating on earth was a few years ago. alot of dbsg fans have grown up since then so i'm guessing that's why there's less objection now.

jaejoong and hhj had a kissing scene and cassiopeias were fine with it. many of them like hhj. of course many were jealous but none of that "i want to kill her!!!!!!!!" comments. lol.

how tall is ara?

Guest Q_Park

dating on earth was a few years ago. alot of dbsg fans have grown up since then so i'm guessing that's why there's less objection now.

jaejoong and hhj had a kissing scene and cassiopeias were fine with it. many of them like hhj. of course many were jealous but none of that "i want to kill her!!!!!!!!" comments. lol.

how tall is ara?

Though Ara has had a few "I want to kill her" comments already, I feel that the drama is going to be somewhat successful. All I'm hoping for are 2 digit ratings.

Ara is 169cm tall.

- Kyu

^hahah yeah. cassies are more matured now:)))))

(but sad thing they are still not releasing dating on earth)

i think she's about 170, which is pretty tall for a girl:)) so she can match yunho well.

yeah seriously cant wait for pics and all.

for now, lets just wait for filming stalker pics.

since cassies will definitely be following them.

i just hope ahra wont get antis. instead, i hope there will be loads of cassies shipping ahra-yunho couple:))))

Guest blueshoes

^

^

AH~ the power of Cassies....

wowwwww 10 point

I want to see HTG so much ...

Fighting Yunho i believe you can do it really well for sure

Yunho back to japan today ...

Guest s3rene

Let's wait till official pictures are released since like Q_Park has said, I would also love to see Yunho and Ah Ra link arms at the press conference. But seriously, Go Ah Ra is one of the most beautiful girls in SM and Korea so seeing her with Yunho would not cause jealousy but possibly envy and admiration because Yunho and Ah Ra are so physically compatible. Now, it's chemistry we shall see and determine as Heading to the Ground airs in September!

^ hahah yes its funny cause ahra is the girl that i always pair with all my favourite celebrities.

i bet their chemistry will be good.

i guess its because shes so pretty and humble thats why i love her.

plus when you see the off shot stuff of her, its the guy trying to flirt with her, instead of her!

we might see lotsa flirty yunho in the NGs of this show!

If he doesnt flirt with ahra, at least yoon ji!

i dont know which couple i will be shipping, but i know both looks good at the moment!

Guest kinkie_lass

Dating on Earth cannot compare with this. isn't DOE produced by SM Entertainment and it involves all DBSK members? in short it was mainly targeted for Cassiopeia not general public so if Cassiopeia don't approve it's understandable for SME not to release it.

HTTG is produced by one of the nation's TV network and it is targeted for public viewing. although MBC should be careful not to richard simmons Cassiopeia off because i do think they're influential enough to affect the ratings :)

oh Ara is as tall as me. because of her small face i thought she's shorter.

Guest Q_Park

i dont know which couple i will be shipping, but i know both looks good at the moment!

I think I'll be shipping KunBin/BongHye couple because I can't imagine LYJ with Yunho. LOL I keep on thinking WGM.

I'm pretty sure that CBK and KHB will end up together though.

- Kyu

^ hyebong??? lmao!

really? she was? hahah i cant remember. which one was that?

hahah i think they will look goood together too:)))

hahah yunho & ahra, yunho and yoon ji!

hahah

well, ahra has good chemistry with so many guys:)))))

so i bet she will have good chem with lee sang yoon too.

it was in nonstop 4 ep 167 if im not wrong ;)

Guest SciTechian

I keep stalking this thread in hopes of finding more updates! <33333

^

^

I too support the yunho/ara couple because they just seem like they would have so much good chemistry together.

i would make some graphics for the thread but i'm not good at it all so i'll just leave it to the experts. haha

Guest Q_Park

Whoohoo!! Yunho's first drama and it's Go Ara as his love interest!! I hope to see more graphics and fanfics coming once the drama airs. and it should hit off like BOF

I don't think its going to hit it off like BOF because the students are in school until midnight and most Korean students don't watch TV that much. BOF was aired during the winter break. Also most people watching tv late at night are ajuhmas and they probably won't like to watch this. LOL

- Kyu

Archived