[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

I love romantic comedies!

I really like how the actors fit the genre so well.

Yunho and Ara are supposed to be bickering couples.

In reality, Yunho likes teasing girls while Ara is great when it comes to acting as a stubborn/strong girl.

The characters really suit them well.

I can't wait to watch this!

Hopefully it really will air in Sept.

Many dramas come out later than the actual date stated such as Heaven's Postman for example.

Well, either way, looking forward to this!

Since it involves Yunho, I'm sure it'll be subbed fast.

Or at least I hope so...

:D

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cafebuon

Ooooh!!!! Is Lee Yoonji confirmed?? OMG, I'm so excited to see her! I'm not too convinced on the love line between her and Yunho tho. Are they supposed to be the same age or something? Because Yoonji obviously looks older than Yunho, not by much, but you could still tell she is older. It's probably more exciting to pair her up with Lee Sangyoon.

i think yoonji was born in 1984 or something, so she is older than Yunho by two years. I remember YoonJi said something about being older than KangIn in WGM and Kangin was born in early 1985.

Guest thasaranaki

Yeahh... I am very excited about this drama.. Finally got to see Yunho's acting again after those Bunjun drama..

I'm sure Yunho gonna pull out the role so well because he never disappoint us tho.. and the role sound a lot like him too..

So please prove to those ppl that they were wrong about doubting your acting skills Yunho ...

I'm soooo looking forward for this.. Best luck Yunho and Ara..

Guest miss_h

Thank you for opening the thread ^^

---

I am glad that this will be a romantic comedy. I think this will fit Yunho acting more since it's light hearted and will put less pressure for both of them (Ara and Yunho). And I like sport-theme drama.. I am a sucker for this.

I watch Ara in Snow Flower and Who Are You. Although she's not the greatest actress yet, I don't see any difficulty on her portraying her emotion. I actually hate her in Snow Flower (the first 10 episode) for being so egoistic and mean toward her mom and fall for her character in WAY.

Yunho need to proof himself. I do not doubt his works ethics but he need to put more to shut the doubter :)

--

BTW, I agree that both Ara and Yunho is ridiculously gorjess... I am speechless when I see both of their picture put together.

Guest emkijamo

Wow i'm so happy Yunho is going to be acting in a drama!

its really great to see them doing other things besides singing it just highlights just how talented they really all are :P

it looks like an interesting drama too, i really can't wait to see it :)

Guest bluelily

The character relationship descriptions are nice. I hope the add more depth and layers to the characters as the drama films. Plus, why does the soccer team have to be mostly pretty boys? I understand they have to be appealing to the viewers, hopefully it not the pretty boy definition I am thinking of.

Guest klassikm3

yes i always wanted yunho to be the lead in a romantic comedy. i hope this drama will go all the way!

Guest genna

The character descriptions are actually more interesting than I expected it to be.

I can't wait to see this, I'm sure Yunho will do a great job!

Guest xkhan

oOo~ romantic comedies are one my favourites=] n I love Yunho!<3 I really can't wait to watch him!! hopefully there'll be ppl subbing it as soon as it comes out o.o I haven't really watched any dramas with Go Ara so im not familiar with her or the other guy. Can't wait to watch Yunji tho ^_^ loved her in wgm=] Yunho Fighting! Hopefully he won't get too tired like Joongie with Heaven's postman<3

Guest yunholover90

oh wow yunho is finally casted in a korean drama!!! i am so excited for him and i kow that he will be practicing a lot showing us what he can do with acting!! and his pairing with go ara is quite cute =) can't wait to see the chemistry between them 2!

he's the leader after all and i believe that he will do a good job!! ^_______^

i am so excited now!! i hope this drama can air soon! YUNHO FIGHTING!!

please give us the trailer as soon as possible!!!! i beg u!! lol

Guest xU♥Vcass♥OneTVXQ

I make my Own spot here xD No matter what I will support Yunho <3

Although I'm kind of not very interest in the other actors since I know none of them >.<

Guest iheartdarkblue

I'm both scared and excited for this. But mostly excited. Leader-sshi hwaiting!!! <33333

It's a sports drama, so there's bound to be shirtless scenes. Or so I hope. *Crosses fingers*

LOL, please excuse my pervyness.

Lee Yoon Ji!! I LOVE HER!

I can't wait for this to be filmed. haha. Ara and Yunho. I can't imagine it. xD

This is a very weird couple. Never would of expect this. but can't wait to see the chemistrrryyy!! WOO HOO!

Who is Lee Sang Yoon? Never heard of him.

Guest Kiddo214

I'm waiting for further news about the production and filming date but thanks for starting the thread!! Now, we'll have to wait until YooSuMin appear in their own dramas as well. :)

Guest squeaky

dude. i'm just saying. i'll be a frikken REGULAR in this thread WAHAHAH! mah boy yunhooo! and some kissing scenes :)

Guest YUNICA

aww, romantic comedies. i'm a sucker for this kind of drama. ;D

the plot descriptions are actually more interesting than i expect at first. and

i never expect to see Yunho x Ara in a drama, so its another bonus for me to explore more of them. lol. hwaiting!

Archived