[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

Guest jerryyan

thanks for more pics from the HTTG ending event, despite the drama not doing so well in korea, yunho still looks happy and I believe he was really enjoying himself and the exprience that HTTG brought him. What matters the most is that yunho is happy and now he can take a little rest to recover from the hard work that he put into this drama.

And in the stalking pic of yunho's arm around ara, is it me or are they wearing matching outfits?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just curious, what show would be filling the slot of HTTG since yesterday is the last episode?

Like HTTG series. They say what goes around comes around ( to the jerk atty)

Hero (with Lee Jun Ki) was supposed to air next week on MBC, but they're kind of delayed since they had to find a new female lead for the drama.

Guest thasaranaki

Lol, there still lots of pics come out..

So I am not gonna say good bye to HTTG and this thread yet :lol:

Anyway, I wonder what MBC gonna show tonight?

Does anyone will continue watching MBC's channel tonight?

Yunho and Ara's Filming Pics...

17468645200911051259202562096038304_001.jpg

17468645200911051259202562096038304_000.jpg

credits as tagged+uknowbar!

Guest jerryyan

me neither, I don't want to say goodbye to this thread and HTTG anytime soon, even though it's over. Will come here occasionally to go back and check on old pics to reminscene about good old times.

Guest choliese

finally watched the ending!

glad to see they end up together in the end

ahhh BongHae is so sweet <3

look forward to translation Kyu ^^

i am very tempted to watch all the remaining episodes that i haven't watch but

i will save it after my finals over(after a month TT__TT) but i'm glad to just see pics/caps

right now. ;D can i not say goodbye to this thread yet? lol, like what jerryyan said, i

will def be back in here after my finals and start serious backtracking, lol. and i will get to see

all sorts of previous-spazzing posts from myself and you guys. :lol:

*random;

..woah Yunho, you did it! your first acting debut, HTTG. you did me proud! <3

and of course all the casts of HTTG, despite the low ratings they are being very

professional. despite episodes being cut, they are doing what they did the best. all the best to them. :)

Guest thasaranaki

I just saw the news in baidu which they were praising Yunho again.. heehehe.. So happy about that! Hope we get a full translation of that soon.Anyway, according to the news, it basically said how Yunho's acting kept getting better and better,

although there were some exaggerated in the beginning,but once the story developed, he kept improving and had impressed a lot of audiences.

They praised how very hard working Yunho is despite DBSK is a top star, he always stays so humble and have good attitudes. At the end, they said normally most actors will be very depressed if the drama not getting a high rating, but as for Yunho, he is doing great from the beginning till the end, he always concentrated on his acting, and continue to learn without ask any question or complaint about it.

^

^

Lol, it seem like most of us dont wanna leave HTTG and this thread yet, so neither do I! I am sure because of HTTG, most of us here becomes so active in soompi included myself lol! Also I bet our korean seem to improve a lot as well :lol:

Guest yoyo_yoyo

091104 Yunho message to Yoonhothailand and HTTG party

fpvq02xjz4tkzn1hk3sx.jpg

“Thank you verymuch for all the love you’ve been giving to me. Due to your love we have finished filming HTTG successfully. You guys believe in me and support me, so I’ll try harder next time. Don’t forget to continue loving and supporting me”

-Uknow-

Food and gifts from fans (from many many Yunho fans web)

x8wfp1l86bh9lo29h9kn.jpg

pv4r31uyun3w8hq1yld.jpg

2dgk8a5yze208vg8s13.jpg

qtqhp36n1lsm7kv9c88u.jpg

ebk6l0f0n2ysf3cd5qen.jpg

xu1j2asqdn27ks8bret.jpg

f7kk985j439qnwimv6g8.jpg

wktvc2z1u1gye12t7ke.jpg

y3lhlpogflknfxz2lqn6.jpg

qujgj9p7d9009zdwd9cw.jpg

8xdl3szs971geg7wzwk7.jpg

credit: yoonhothailand

shared+trans by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest yoyo_yoyo

me too ... I still want to come this thread, I love this thread HTTG :)

ammy14.jpg

ammy35.jpg

ammy36.jpg

ammy37.jpg

ammy39.jpg

ammy43.jpg

ammy60.jpg

ammy61.jpg

Yunho and Ara

oh~ poor Yunnie, are u ok? T.T...

ammy50.jpg

yeah! I'm ok ;)

ammy53.jpg

ammy54.jpg

ammy55.jpg

ammy56.jpg

ammy58.jpg

ammy51.jpg

credit: chubee

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

[NEWS] 091105 Yunho’s HTTG Shooting Completed

886895a0a79b4d9f28ac4de87d97fffa.jpg

Tohoshinki’s YUNHO (Jung Yunho) has finished the last shooting for the Wed & Thurs drama “Heading To The Ground” (MBC).

A related person said on Nov 3 “The last shooting was a soccer scene. It was piercingly cold so that it was much difficult than previously shootings. The staffs wore thick jackets, but all the actors playing soccer (including Jung Yunho) only wore soccer wear (short pants), so it should have been difficult.”

This day, Jung Yunho shot a scene being accidentally toppled by another player, committing many fouls. But he did not forget to smile till the end, and have done his best. All were very impressed. The other actors was influenced by Yunho, and pumped up thinking “Let’s take care of ourselves not to be injured, and hang on till the end”.

Source: The Chosun Ilbo

Translation: smiley @ One TVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

Guest thasaranaki

Lol, write a fanfic? Good idea since MBC left us with our own imagination .. hehehe..

Btw, does anyone know what MBC is showing right now?

My connection seem to die already..

Some more caps/pics..

5368720520091105080138061.jpg

327308_20091151839552.jpg

327308_20091151839554.jpg

327308_20091151839566.jpg

credits as tagged+uknowbar!

Guest withoutadoubt2

1257433674manddang08.jpg

credit; dnbn

AHHH! this kissing scene seems so much more romantic than the one shown in the epi. <3 Guess its one of the 5 takes XD

So upset at the fact that the show HERO is pushed back to the 18 now. So we sooo could of gotten our 20 episodes.

*raise fist at MBC* whats done is done.

Guest yoyo_yoyo

yeah! Fanfic ... good idea ^^

someone wrote fanfic then send to MBC

who know… they will do next part 2 lol

*never mind to comment of me* ^^''

anyway ..I hope to see them again <3

I just saw the news in baidu which they were praising Yunho again.. heehehe.. So happy about that! Hope we get a full translation of that soon.Anyway, according to the news, it basically said how Yunho's acting kept getting better and better,

although there were some exaggerated in the beginning,but once the story developed, he kept improving and had impressed a lot of audiences.

They praised how very hard working Yunho is despite DBSK is a top star, he always stays so humble and have good attitudes. At the end, they said normally most actors will be very depressed if the drama not getting a high rating, but as for Yunho, he is doing great from the beginning till the end, he always concentrated on his acting, and continue to learn without ask any question or complaint about it.

oh thanks for this news. that's why we are a fan of Yunho :D

HTTG teaches me to watch online, to watch a series without understanding, thanks for all who translated the episodes, you are very nice to us overseas fans.

me too will check this thread so many pictures...also will wait for the news of the release of HTTG on DVD. will surely buy this! :P

anyone knew the rating for the last episode?

Thank you Withoutadoubt2 for the picture of Ara and Yunho kissing. I think this picture is more realistic and I can see his feeling for her.

I know I will miss this drama but hey it doesn't hurt to come back and check out the latest news.

Thank you to all who shared with the pictures. Keep them coming in.

Archived