[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

BongHae has another kiss scene =DD Oh boy! That's good that's good.I like this one better than the first one ...hmm i wonder if ara will kiss yunho back this time hehe :lol:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Lol, some fans said the kissing between BG and HB looks like the anime in this pic lol..

http://h.imagehost.org/0256/9432c50161616da9e950cda9.jpg

http://h.imagehost.org/0948/53113999200911...7984199_003.jpg

*SCREAM* OMGGGGGG... I almost died ...My heart jumped jubilantly LOL...I swear it' sooooooooooo adorable

Edit

More Pics

53113999200911030835113.jpg

53113999200911030835113g.jpg

531139992009110308351137.jpg

Cre: baidu

PS/ niki: thank you very much for sharing ^^

Guest yiyi0312

omg !!!

this is the best present after my last 2nd paper today! hahaa

First the Kiss n then the fan account!!!

i hope to see fancam ~ so cute >.< !!!!

Yunnie's eyes look kindda swollen >.< ~

Have to wait till toml night! omg .... so long!!!!

THEY DID ANSWER TO OUR PRAYERS! FOR THE LAST EPISODE WITH ONE LAST KISS HAHAHA!

happy~

Guest WithYunHo

Ahh! They had another kissing scene?! That is like the cutest kiss ever!

(>.<) I love it! I cannot wait to see! I'm so excited! Yet, very sad that the

drama is ending. Thanks so much for sharing the pictures!

Actually I don't think they took many sceans last night. As far as I saw, it's the game, the ending , and Soongwoo+Haebin's dad.

More that just pop up in my head, but not spoiler...

The coach secretary is so thin and much more beautiful in real life. She turned her head to the fans between filming and did a little bow to us as thakn you. I think some fans cheer her (again can't catch the words.)

Sung Woo guy looks more handsome in TV than real life, or prabably because last night was too cold. Anyway other 2 girls that he walked pass after passing me little shock and very gliddily happy. I love the fans, they didn't try to glomp the stars at all.

Maxim got "Maxim, I love you" more than Bong Gun got "BongGun, I love you". I mean he can hear it, because some fans shouted out. Actually I don't hear any shout on "Bong Gun, I love you", but lots of quiet whining "Bong Gun ah" "ooh cute" etc. I think the fans are afraid to disturb Yunho. LOL it's obvious that all of us are Yunho's fans. When the fillm finished, the die-hard Yunho fan (I got to talk to her too), shouted out "Maxim, I like you.). He gave a good response every single time he got a cheer. He really made the crown lively while we waited patiently to see our Yunho. At early night, he responsed to the crowd during shooting the game, and girls like us make quite some noise. Then he ran towards Yunho and got teased by him. I don't know what he said because I saw only they touched their hands, yunho said sth, and they smiled to each others, but my imagination told me like "see? what you did!!".

Ara is super thin, thiner than I imagine. But I still had a feeling that Yunho had a hard time to lift her.

Tha: When Ara made that joke, she actually try to hold her smile, Her eyes got so big. She's really cute girl.

Will they have a conclusion on DongYi couple? Arghhhhhh..

yiyi: They answered your prayers to me like 5 times. T-T (I actually smiled like crazy because it's such a cute kiss.)

Guest thasaranaki

Niki: LOL at fans shouted "Maxim, I love you"..hehehe.. its so cute.. I am not surprised if he got more shouted than BongGoon, because just look at our Yunho's fans in here, we all adored Maxim a lot and we are squealing like crazy everytime there is a BongMax scene hehehe. Moreover, normally fans will shouted "Yunho oppa, saranghae" or sth like this in korean right? Thus it would be weird if cassiopeia shouted "BG, I love you" lol..

And goshh, Ara is even thinner in real life? OMO, I already think she is super skinny on the TV..

Oh I really hope YY will ends up with DH at the end too..

More Pics From Open Shooting..

327308_20091131546000.jpg

327308_20091131342140.jpg

327308_20091131546001.jpg

327308_20091131354490.jpg

Credits as tagged+uknowbar!

Guest yiyi0312

niki lolz ! i'm jealous of ara ~ hahaaa ~

I think there will be dongyi ~ did both of them appeared at the stadium but u r not giving spoilers hahahaha

n maxim too ... "shoo ~ shoo ~~~ i want to hold hands with yunnie!!! "

lol ~ anw they looked so cute holding hands together ^^ (but a part of me hope it was the 4 other members too >.< sorry)

Guest thasaranaki

Just wondering whether anyone has seen any preview or spoiler for ep 16 yet??

Is not the preview always release on Tuesday?

I saw the spoiler news.. but its in korean.. so I dont understand a word lol..

Anyway, here it said in korean.. hope someone could understand this:

해빈은 봉군에게 경찰서에서 과거 교통사고에 대한 증거를 입수했다며 법정에서 승

우를 다시 만나야 할 것이라고 말한다. 성일은 승우에게 구단 자문 변호사를 그만 두

라고 한다.

봉군은 플레이오프 진출을 결정하는 마지막 경기를 시작한다. 전,후반이 모두 끝난

후 인저리 타임. 봉군은 자신에게 날아온 공에 몸을 던지는데...

Somehow, the pictures uploaded above remind me of the debut days of Yunho..

His jaw looks somehow the same o_O. Expression too..

So cute! But the NGs.. -0-.

Guest thasaranaki

Oh goshh.. This is weird.. I just saw the preview clip of ep 16..

but why do I felt like it does not looks like the ending??

Because it did not show much scenes beside the part where BG and SW got in a fight

SW got angry, Ae Ja at the airport, the soccer scene and the part where BG and HB hug, that's all..

No kissing scene preview??

And what's gonna happen to SW next??

How about YY and DH?

Guest yiyi0312

All I can say is I love the preview~

I wonder what makes BG to realise SW is the culprit behind.

Love how HB mentioned "mideoyo" to BG n hugs~

n cha byul's voice towards the end.

I want them to show an episode full of NG'a n BTS

>.<

Actually I think toml's the final episode, the kissing scene shldn't be shown in the preview hahaa ~ otherwise no more surprise element already. hahaha (as if we do not know like that) kekekee~

Guest thasaranaki

It seem like these are the last farewell pics of Yunho filming.. Yunho look so relieved in the first pic after the filming done.. Please have a good rest after this Yunnie! Btw, I really adored those fans who were there to support Yunho last night, even with this weather, they still go and stay till it finish! It looks soooo freezing even just from the pics..

53687205200911030652323182998908242_000.jpg

331936_1257249868_7631.jpg

331936_1257249871_370.jpg

331936_1257249879_5274.jpg

331936_1257249881_6186.jpg

331936_1257249887_7160.jpg

331936_1257249889_1149.jpg

331936_1257249894_1256.jpg

331936_1257249897_2249.jpg

credits as tagged+uknowbar!

Guest thasaranaki

Lol, from the pics it looks like BG carried HB up and then both fell on the field,

and BG suddenly sit up and turned to kiss HB right away hehehehe..

Here is another version of kissing pic... We can see their feet and whole body here..

It must be so hard to lean forward and kiss while you sit up like this..

327308_20091132206000.jpg

327308_20091132205250.jpg

327308_20091132205480.jpg

credits as tagged+uknowbar!

Guest jade1306

^ Yeah I just saw it too. I think they're not showing too much in the preview, so we can anticipate it more. XD

I decided to upload the preview on Youtube:

HTTG Ep 16 Preview

I've been a silent reader for quite awhile. Thank you for uploading the preview for ep 16. Finally HB knew that the accident is done by SW! That's the most rewarding part of the drama. *^^*

Regarding the 3 pictures above showing interaction between Yunho & Ara, namely Yunho carrying Ara, Yunho wearing a black jacket sitting on the field with Ara & it seems he's touching Ara's hair & finally Yunho touching Ara's hand, can anyone tell me if the 3 photos are part of the filming scenes or when they were not filming?

From the look of them, they give me the impression that those were interactions captured while they were not filming. Hehe ...

@ikm: no it's all during filming. Sometimes Yunho tried to do if he could do this and that just a bit.

The hair and hand touching were after the scene that BG lifted HB, spinned her around, and fell down. That's the reason you see they laid side by side in the picture.You know, just before the kiss.

The one with Yunho carry Ara the bridal style is more interesting. It's just before they filmed the above scene. It seems like he just played, or tried to see if he had enough energy to lift he, or lighten up the upcoming kiss scence, or try to see if he should carry her different way. Who knows? Anyway I don't think they filmed it, but I may be wrong because my eyes look only at Yunho and may fail to notice the camera. He did it only once, so i don't think it'll be in the film. I didn't see any scene with only 1 try. T-T They did in front off the whole fans and crews anyway.

Archived