[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

Guest jerryyan

Awww, yunho's message to his fansite and HTTG party is so touching, he's such a sweet guy.

And his fansites really gave lots of wonderful food/gifts on behalf of yunho to HTTG cast & crew.

I too don't mind if there's a fanfic written based on this drama. Sounds intereresting.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheilapiglet

Can't believe that HTTG has finally ended...seems to have flown by so quickly...I'm so proud of YH for not giving up and persevering till the end....I think that the fact that he had to start from nothing two times as DBSK and THSK has really taught him to stay humble and not complain....to reach for your goals and don't let criticism and negative happenings get in your way....low ratings are nothing compared to some of things this man has been through in his life..love you YH!=)

Guest ReDRosEK

thank you Cute Girl for Eps link

thank`s everyone for Pic+icons=its great topic

Iam so sad because its final ep of this drama

bye bye Uknow Oppa :P

thank you for ep16 link^^

I can't believe Hero has been postponed to the 18th! We could have gotten 19 episodes of HTTG! >=(

News Link: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200911051224521001

Ara Cries at the Heading to the Ground Farewell Party “Sad Parting”

Jung Yunho, Ara, Lee Sang Yoon and Lee Yoon Ji were all stars in MBC’s ‘Heading to the Ground’ and they all stuck it out to the end and had a farewell party with all of the staff members.

After ending ‘Heading to the Ground’ has been labeled by the viewers a good sports drama, fresh, and warm. On the 5th, in the afternoon, the staff and actors had a farewell party and they all said, “We did not care much for the ratings. We were happy in the time we spent together.”

They all watched the last episode together feeling a little bittersweet.

Along with the steps, Jung Yunho (who played Cha Bong Goon), Ara (who played Kang Hae Bin), Lee Sang Yoon (who played Jang Seung Woo) and Lee Yoon Ji (who played Oh Yeon Yi) all took pictures with the staff and expressed their thanks. Jung Yunho laughed and said, “After my debut, this is probably the most autographs I’ve signed.” Along with signing autographs, Yunho also passed out CD to the staff members expressing his thanks and thus labeling him as “Gentleman Yunho”. Ara, who went around giving thanks and hugs to all of the step members who she treated like family, started crying at the end because she was sad to part with them. Jung Yunho wiped away Ara’s tears and promised her that they will meet again in an even better project.

Just like the Cha Bong Goon who had to go through all sorts of trials, ‘Heading to the Ground’ from start to finish, tried its best and had a warm atmosphere.

Awww . . . Yunho wiped her tears . . . =(

Episode 16: Bong Hae Hug Scene

HB: Why do you keep on running away without listening to what I have to say? I believe you. I can believe you. Not the soccer player Cha Bong Goon but the human Cha Bong Goon, I can believe you. I can believe you whatever you say but why won’t you tell me anything? Is this all I am to you? I need to learn more about you, too.

BG: If you believe me, that is everything. That is enough.

Episode 16: Seung Woo Confesses to Bong Goon

SW: The person who did the accident. It’s me. It was me but the culprit will be you forever. You don’t have any strength, who would believe your weak words? Go on with your petty life and see who listens to you.

HB: I’ll listen to him! I am the one who will believe him.

SW: Hae Bin . . .

HB: Cha Bong Goon! Get up, hurry up and get up.

SW: Hae Bin, I think I overreacted too much. It’s because Cha Bong Goon kept on . . .

Episode 16: Hae Bin Asks for Forgiveness

HB: (starts wiping his bloody nose) Hold still.

BG: It’s all right.

HB: What’s all right?

BG: It’s all right.

HB: Cha Bong Goon . . .

BG: Isn’t this jacket all ruined now? Now you just ruined a perfectly good coat.

HB: I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.

BG: For what?

HB: I’m sorry for everything.

Episode 16: Bong Goon’s Face

(NOTE: BK = Byung Ki, KR = Kyung Rae, PC = Poong Chul, CL = Coach Lee)

BK: Hyung, did you fight with someone?

KR: It looks like his face exploded.

PC: Did you meet a gang? An athlete getting hit, so embarrassing.

CL: Cha Bong Goon! What happened to your face? I thought I told you to avoid accidents, what is the meaning of this?

BG: That is . . .

KR: Yesterday, Cha Bong Goon fell out of his bed!

CL: What? Is this the truth?

BG: That is . . . umm . . . YES!

CL: How the heck did you fall out of your bed to make your face like this?

KR: Cha Bong Goon fell out of his bed, and then I dropped my notebook on him!

BG: I hit this against the stand.

Episode 16: Bong Hae Before the Game

BG: Ah! Byul told me to give this to you.

HB: Byul did?

BG: Do you like it?

HB: Byul . . . Oh, Bong Goon, I went to the police station today. You’ll probably have to meet up with Seung Woo again in the court but Seung Woo was caught on the security tape and the evidence is hard to ignore. As an agent, my job is to support my player, help my player and protect my player through hard times.

BG: Kang Hae Bin . . .

HB: If anything happens in the future, don’t hide it from be because I will always be by your side. Idiot player . . .

Episode 16: Bong Goon’s Goal Ceremony

HB: What are you doing?!

BG: My goal ceremony.

HB: Goal ceremony?

BG: Don’t interrupt me today, I shot the winning goal! (picks HB up then drops her)

HB: Ow . . . ow . . . ow

BG: Are you okay?

HB: I just did a heading to the bare ground.

BG: This isn’t bare ground, its grass. It looks like you have a bump.

HB: This is so embarrassing! (kiss)

Episode 16: Last Scene

BG: Kang Hae Bin!

HB: Cha Bong Goon! Why are you so late? Lets hurry up and go to Byul, they said the surgery went well.

BG: Sometimes it seemed so hard, it seemed like all I could do is dream. Believing in myself . . . all I wanted was someone who believed in me.

HB: After we visit Byul, lets go eat some meat, we still have to celebrate! Or maybe we should eat some fish . . .

BG: Today I won. I want to win in the next game but it’s okay if I lose. As long as I don’t give up, I can do anything and I can win the next game. I won’t give up on the next opportunity.

- Kyu

Guest yoyo_yoyo

- Kyu

omg ...can't believe that ...I cried after reading this article, it's emotionally T.T

HTTG really is a family, I will remember this forever ...

and wow~ Yunho wiped her tears ...he's so sweet

...I also cry, please wipe my tears ...*never mind* lol

yeah! His promise ...I'll wait ... :)

thanks kyu for trans... love all bonghae's moment...

Just read this on the DC Gallery.

키스씬이 너무 짧아서 불만이 컸던 쐥이 대본을 살펴봤더니...

The kiss scene was too short so I casually looked through the script...

이론~ 예상과는 다르게 키스씬이 없네????

OMG~ there is no kiss scene in the script???

박성수 감독님 서비스 컷인가요? 없을수도 있엇는데...이론....무한캄사... 불만가져서 지송해요~

Is this Director Park Sung Soo's service to us? I guess the script doesn't have to have it...omg...thank you very much...

그럼데 어짜피 뒷통수만 나오면 되는걸 왜 4번씩이나 찍으신거예요? ㅎㅎㅎ

But if the kiss scene only showed the back of Yunho's head, why film it another 4 times? hahaha

근데 그 키스신 보면 볼수록 너무 귀엽고 사랑스러워서 애정한다는 ㅎㅎㅎ

But the more I see that kiss scene the cuter and lovelier it gets. Hahaha

Soo . . . there wasn't a kiss scene in the script? LOL O_O

- Kyu

Guest sheilapiglet

Yunho also passed out CD to the staff members expressing his thanks and thus labeling him as “Gentleman Yunho”.

I don't know why this made me happy...hehe...he's spreading the DBSK love=)

Guest thasaranaki

Yunho comments about autograph was hilarious.. hehehee..

He always made me soooo proud of him and proud to be one of Yunho/DBSK's fan too!

He always getting a long with others very well and quickly too!

Love you Yunho!

Oh wow.. Yunho wiped away Ara's tears..

That is so sweet.. I am sure they had becomes so close right now!

At the sentence Yunho promised Ara,

so there will a possible chance that they are gonna work together in the future right?

LOL.. so there is no kissing scene in the script????

Director sure know how much audiences loves to see the kissing.. haha..

but I gotta agreed, why do they included it if they only showed the back of Yunho's head?

Without those pics from fans, we would not able to see how the kissed was like lol..

Thank you Q_Park for some of the interpretation of some of the parts I have been patiently waiting for the Eng Sub to come in. There are two parts I really wanted to know - the one where the Grandmother came through the airport gate, she was saying something and at the end, she was talking with a man inside a building. Can you interpret what she is saying.

I am curious because BG wants to return the money but I wanted to know what she is planning with the money.

Thank you again for all your hard work in making us non-speaking Korean who have patiently waiting for the Eng. Sub. :lol:

On the 5th, in the afternoon, the staff and actors had a farewell party and they all said, “We did not care much for the ratings. We were happy in the time we spent together.”

i'm glad they have this mindset. this will not only make the actors/actresses feel more

relaxed but to actually enjoy every moment of it. i can see why Ara can't help but feel sad to part with them. :)

Along with signing autographs, Yunho also passed out CD to the staff members expressing his thanks and thus labeling him as “Gentleman Yunho”. Ara, who went around giving thanks and hugs to all of the step members who she treated like family, started crying at the end because she was sad to part with them. Jung Yunho wiped away Ara’s tears and promised her that they will meet again in an even better project.

every little thing he does make me very happy and proud. my dongbang love.

aww, thats very nice of Yunho. they are def getting closer than before <3. i hope to see them together

in another project again. maybe not now but in the future coz i think both of them need to rest a bit right now. =)

thanks for all the trans Kyu.

Episode 16: Ae Ja at the Airport

AJ: It’s my money and I’m going to give it to who I want, why are the Netizens going mad over it?

Episode 16: Ae Ja Discussing Future Plans

Man: So you want to buy that house?

AJ: Yes.

Man: It’s a nice a sturdy house, good for living in.

AJ: There are other things too . . .

Man: Excuse me?

AJ: That house needs a little bit of remodeling.

Man: Oh, haha, yes.

AJ: How dare he not accept my money . . . if he’s not going to accept it, he is just going to have to live with me. (sees BG and HB on TV) Falling and breaking and dating, that is what young people do.

Episode 16: Conversation about Bong Hae

(NOTE: HBM = Hae Bin’s mom, HBD = Hae Bin’s Dad)

HBM: So, what are you going to do about Cha Bong Goon?

HBD: Hm . . . it depends on how well he does at the playoffs. Hae Bin had good taste because she follows after me.

- Kyu

Kyu, thanks for your translations. It's nice to hear HB's father speak well of BG. I think I totally missed the point about Ae Ja's intention to build the house for BG's family too! Now, that's a happy end for everyone.

Guest thasaranaki

Its funny how they decided to add the kissing scene for us,

and there were like about 5 NGs..

but they did not really show the clear kissing itself in the drama lol..

Anyway, I still found the kissing is cute and kinda hot from the pics..

but if its from the drama, I prefer the previous kissing hehehe..

Guest thasaranaki

I am just curious:)

wat was the ratings for ep 16???

just wanna know did it move up from ep 15 ^^

The rating for ep 16 is 4.3%

And the average rating for the drama is 5.2%

how come there are no pictures of Ara or Ara with Yunho at the farewell party?

This is a great show. Now that it has ended, I really miss it! Hope to see more of Yunho-Ara pairing in future show!

Archived