[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

but who is the lady in orange in all the HTTG wrap up party pictures?Producer,writer,or????

I've heard she's one of the staffs, not the writer nor the producer. I've seen some pics of the writer at the press conference before HTTG airs. And the producers are all male.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Kyu: thanks a lot fo clip^^

I also love the kiss scene yunra

especially kiss NGs ... howww cuteeeeeeeeee...<3333

all team run to tease Yunra ...everyone seems to want to say "Yah!Yah!BongGoon ~ good good, you kiss her very wonderful"... LOL...

old pic...

Mr Hong <3 ... I love u too.. lol

ccyuibkk32.jpg

ccyuibkk33.jpg

CREDITING: fiat-amorfati/sanity_keeper@livejournal. do not add your site/name when reposting elsewhere

Guest thasaranaki

Ah, so that lady is a staff, she is soooo lucky because she got to took pics with all the casts!

The manager Hong's pic looks funny and cute hehehe..

Btw, does anyone has a clip from the party???

I really wanna watch it so badly!!

Here are some more BongHae's caps from ep 16..

ec13feceb12b1a3e00e92896.jpg

45cffc89ee25b0519f2fb497.jpg

ec13feceb12a1a3e00e92897.jpg

34ea366291ce106aeaf8f899.jpg

7110c1802a1754916d81192b.jpg

13c7eedc66cd4976cdbf1a2b.jpg

b0451a12a28b50d2c2ce79fc.jpg

credit to uknowbar!

LOL

Mr. Hong, we love you too!!!!!! (bear hug)

The first picture of BongHae eating is comical.

Bong Goon's disgruntled expression is soooo cute! And Hae Bin looking eagerly at her next fish cake. ^^

- Kyu

Guest jerryyan

thanks so much Kyu for ara caps, and now I know the lady taking pics with all the casts is a staff,

she sure is lucky to get pics taken with them all.

Mr Hong aka the manager doing the heart sign is so hilarious yet kute.

thasaranaki: thanks for bonghae caps from ep.16, yunho's emotional skill has gotten so much better esp. from ep.16.

Guest yiyi0312

Hahaa ~ i'm back again!

I'm so jealous of the orange lady staff! hahahaaa

I want to take a pic with the handsome yunnie!!! (weird that she dint take with Ricky Kim lol)

Anyway I think the goal keeper is kindda cute too!!! hahaha~

They shouldn't edit away the team members teasing bonghae kiss >.< It will be so much better^^

I just hope the DVD will release some unedited version :) wonder will they do that or not.... hmmmm

Guest jerryyan

I hope the dvd comes out soon and hopefully it's available for oversea fans like myself where we can purchase them too.

Curious about something: about the 3 fangirls that act in this drama, are they relatively well known actresses or is it there 1st time acting in a drama b/c I have never seen any of them b4 or are they just extras hired to play the fangirls in HTTG.

Guest thasaranaki

Lol, it seem like we all wanna get our hands on HTTG's DVD, I feel like HTTG's DVD will do good because lots of us all willing to buy and keep it hehehe! I also hope the DVD will release with unedited version and with NGs. I really cannot wait to buy it.. hope it gonna release soon..

About the 3 fangirls, I heard they were choosing among Yunho's fans, but I am not sure about it.

091108 HTTG Might Start From The NG Scene in Japan

6245f290123f7092083bf56a3073be9b.gif

A new drama “The Heading To The Ground!” which will start to air at KNTV and MBC in Japan;

HTTG’s first showing in Japan seems to start from it’s NG scene: ^^

★ KNTV

November 15, 2009: Sunday 9:30 PM – 10:40 PM【Showing Time in Japan】

MBC NG Special Happy Time #189: Korea airdate: 09/13/2009/

KNTV Japan website does not inform that HTTG’s NG scene will be shown in this program,

but if they air the same program broad casted in Korea, in this program,

there is a corner for one or two minutes which contains “HTTG NG Special”. ^^

(T/N: If MBC NG special contains HTTG NG, Bigeast would love it, don’t you think? ^^)

source: Micky9+MBC+KNTV

translated by: Junsulv@OneTVXQ.com

shared by: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thank you!

Guest jerryyan

yoyo_yoyo: thanks a whole bunch for the clip, seeing yunho with so much energy and doing all kinds of crazy yet awesome moves is fabulous. Yunho taking a pic with the crew will make a nice memory for both yunho & the crew as well as a way to acknowledge every1's hard work and dedication to filming HTTG.

thasaranaki: I thought so too that they are actual fans of yunho picked to play the role of bong goon's fangirls. That would totally make sense to me now.

Q-Girl: I am so excited over the news you posted, that would be fantastic and a cool way to start from the NG scene and I hope that the drama will be better received with the japanese public. Looking forward to opinions/comments/outcomes of this drama once it starts being aired in japan.

Hey everyone! I briefly mentioned before that there's a b-day project that I'm a part of for Yunho and that a section of it relates to HTTG. I got permission to post in the Yunho acting thread, so please check it out here: :lol:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&p=14884299

It seems too soon for the drama to be over. I'm waiting for the remaining subs to come out to rewatch those ep's. Heehee... =P I have to say that everyone worked really hard in this drama and I enjoyed it even though the ratings weren't high. I think Yunho and Ara had chemistry, and the others were great as supporting cast. The head coach, assistant coach, senior agent, Byul and her mom, Aeja-ssi, etc. Even the guys on the soccer team who didn't get along with Bong Goon initially. Heehee~ I'm going to miss this drama. Can't wait for Yunho's next acting project. ^^

Guest jerryyan

dreamweaver: that's so cool, I definitely will check it out. Yup, totally agree, too soon to let go off HTTG even though it's over that's why I am still visiting this thread frequently.

Also, thanks for the caps of yeon yi & dong ho, both are so adorable and glad they got their semi-happy ending.

me too is waiting for the HTTG's DVD to come out!! calling calling MBC people, :D but please do not make it so expensive especially for us overseas fans who will pay not just the price of DVD but the freight cost in all B)

hey guys was surfing the net found this, Jung Yunho is listed in wikipedia, he is described as occasional actor plus HTTG listed in his filmography. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U-Know

Guest jerryyan

yeah, really want to get my hands on HTTG dvd very badly, any1 know any update info regarding the dvd issue?

and I too hope it's not too terribly expensive.

I'm also waiting for the DVD!

Please don't make it too expensive so that we can order it! ^^

I hope they have some more NGs scenes or something.

- Kyu

Guest thasaranaki

So they gonna show some NGs in Japan first right??

That is so cool.. BigEast are so lucky to get to see some NGs.. hehehe..

Anyway, about the DVD .. I dont think it will be too expensive unless they included lots of things there.

I am so glad to see lots of willing to get the hands on the DVD,

because When the drama aired in Korea, there is nothing that we can do to help..

but once the DVD release.. this is sth that we as international fans can help to support the drama as well as Yunho and other casts right?

Archived