[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest songjc

this is exciting news! but is Yunho's appearance in this drama been confirmed with SM? I thought it wasn't confirmed yet. But I hope it is. I would truly love to see Yunho in a drama!

Guest KiSS.THE.RAiN`

WHOA! Finally Yunho is gonna have an acting career!

Yes! He's gonna be one hot soccer player! A bickering couple?

sounds like a fanfic :D I can't wait~

ARA! She's super pretty!

Yoonji! Haven't seen her act since Goong!

Ok for sure im going to be stalking this thread...as soon as I saw that Uknow and Ara (shes such a great actress!!!) are being paired up I was relieved...shes beautiful and can match up w/ uknow's charisma ;)

CANNOT wait for it already ;0 lol

Guest joicy

Kyu: are you sure that Ara is in ? I thought dramabeans said she's considered, and U-know is confirmed. Is that right?

Anyway, i am glad if Ara confirmed the casting.

Guest mayadee666

Oh my GOD! thanks for making this thread. I'm so excited already. I mean..you know...Yunho and Ara? That's soooo effing wonderful! And this one is romantic comedy, I think it'll make a huge success. I've seen Yunho acting skill in Banjun drama and Vacation, and he's quite good for a newcomer. Although I haven't seen Ara's dramas not even one, but I've seen her in so many CFs and photoshoots and she's definitely gorgeous. I just can't wait this on september to air already.

about Lee Yoonji, is that the girl from Goong where she played Shin's older sister? or not?

Guest xiaoxing04

i like dbsk and yunho and all but im so gonna watch this because of ara!

finally,,her tv comeback..

though,as an ara fan, i am kinda worried for her..haha,,all those dbsk fans~hehe..

im sure she's gonna do great though!~

Guest catalima

I'm glad Ara is back, the storyline seems interesting. Still I worry about rating, Heading the Ground will be against IRIS D:

Guest sayroo

joicy

Go Ah Ra is already confirmed, try reading the article posted at allkpop~ :)

The 4 lead cast were already confirmed.. :)

WOW. :w00t: Pretty fast thread~ I was reading in Page 1 last night then I see it's at Page 3.. :)

Guest xiaoxing04

Still I worry about rating, Heading the Ground will be against IRIS D:

yep, i personally would even be torn with the two upcoming dramas..but still,its nothing but good competition..XD

Guest YUNICA

though,as an ara fan, i am kinda worried for her..haha,,all those dbsk fans~hehe..

lol, no worries. fans aren't going against HHJ in Heaven's Postman but are very supportive instead.

so i do think this will apply to Ara as well. :D

Still I worry about rating, Heading the Ground will be against IRIS D:

ahh, i've never thought of rating after the official news. but it's all okay, they will have their own fans in both dramas. ;D

Guest miss_h

i like dbsk and yunho and all but im so gonna watch this because of ara!

finally,,her tv comeback..

im sure she's gonna do great though!~

Don't worry... Ara is too gorjess to touch by the crazy fans. DBSK fans is fully known that they are a grown up man :)

And.. Ara and DBSK have a long way history to go.

DBSK debut song 'Hug' have Ara as their model, so DBSK fans are familiar with her.

--

I am sooo exciting about this,

Yunho is back to Korea today. I think it have something to do with the reading and meeting. I hope they will decided who will be his team mates in this drama. One name pop up to my head, I am not gonna say his name yet since this is pure speculating. But if you follow Yunho rumor you know he also rumored to team up with another SM boys. If this true, then this drama is full of eye candy. I hope the story line and the acting will also be good.

I don't know about the PD/writer previous works. Can somebody recommend them to me??

Thank's in advance.

Guest xiaoxing04

lol, no worries. fans aren't going against HHJ in Heaven's Postman but are very supportive instead.

so i do think this will apply to Ara as well. :D

that's true..XD

And.. Ara and DBSK have a long way history to go.

DBSK debut song 'Hug' have Ara as their model, so DBSK fans are familiar with her.

OH YEAH!!~

forgot about that one..XD

thanks for reminding us..i dont know why but that made me more excited about this drama..hehe,,^^

Guest kinkie_lass

wow this thread moves pretty fast! i'm happy ^_^

okay the thing is i totally love yunho but why am i starting to ship this pairing so much?

naturally i should feel a little bit jealous, shouldn't i? :lol:

but what can i say they're both beautiful people individually and even better as a pair i guess i can't seem to feel jealous.

by the way any news of which subbing team is going to pick up this drama? i hope i don't have to wait for so long for the subs to be released each week but just look at the line up of the drama scheduled to be aired around the same time :o

Guest melyssa

Wow... a pretty looking cast!! Love Go Ara and sure glad that she's back on the drama scene again....

She's worth watching out for her acting..... pretty pretty too!!^^

Hwaiting...^^

Love Lee Sang Yoon ...... he's too cute and he can really act!!

Will be looking out for them in this drama.....

Archived