[JAPAN DRAMA 2009~2011] JIN

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chewypearl

Wow, I'm really enjoying this drama! The first two episodes were great and what a touching drama. The little boy is too cute for words especially with his Edo style haircut. And, how he repays the doctor giving him edamame for life and trying to be a matchmaker for his mom. I hope the rest of the episodes continue to impress. Can't wait to see them.

Guest Matahari_Biru

Just finished watching the 3rd ep. It's not as good as the 1st ep, though - imo, esp the scene when the little kid's mom died.

Some of the scene are beautiful!

snapshot20091026223818.jpg

snapshot20091026223912.jpg

And again love Jin & Saki's chemistry! Esp. this one (I think Jin started to accept his destiny!)

snapshot20091026224031.jpg

snapshot20091026224017.jpg

Can't wait for these scenes next week. Jin finally met Miki. And Miki met Saki. The plot getting tighter...

16bg2gz.jpg

snapshot20091026224112.jpg

snapshot20091026224147.jpg

rhk7wl.jpg

e8a9s9.jpg

And how I am sooo sooo happy seeing this preview.... Love it! ;)

jrwaae.jpg

15nupoo.jpg

Guest Matahari_Biru

That I'm curious also. But perhaps somehow there's someone's sick at the brothel house. So Jin & Saki visit the brothel house and meet Saki? Guessing here.....

Guest garnet_moon

This series keeps getting better. I can understand Jin's sentiment about changing one's destiny. Like everyone else, I also can't wait to see Jin and Miki's old self encounter.

Isn't Osawa Takao so cute when he's smiling??? <3

Guest Pinklett

I haven't had a chance to actually watch the third episode yet so I have to ask how did Saki meet Miki? Saki wouldn't have had a reason to go to the brothel (or whatever the correct term is) to meet Miki. Did Saki meet Miki after seeing Jin's photo or was it totally random?

wait till epi 4 i guess...

just watched 3. like someone mentioned before not as good as 1. its more of a continuation/closure of episode 2.

nontheless, still lovin it though. i would actually love to see more "butterfly effects" rather than the "one destiny" but on the other hand, kinda like it how they did it, killin off the mother.

its also really hard to imagine that tokyo actually looked like that just 100 years ago. this has got to be one of the most expensive dramas ever made.

Guest Matahari_Biru

Finally finished watching with eng subs from Heiwa Subs. I got more understanding now why Jin's crying hard when the mom's kid dies. And I'm soo touched with what Saki's comfort words to Jin when he's asking about his existance. 'Sensei, you changed my destiny. When I met you and your medicine, I and many others, saw bright things, like the sound of a beating pulse. I am alive...' And then Jin burst in tears again. . Gosh, I love this scene. I am really hoping this relationship is growing into something sweet. ;)

Guest jade_frost

I was rather apprehensive about watching another production with Ayase Haruka who is one of the actresses with a really limited repertoire but popular. I'm glad I tried in spite of that because Jin is surprisingly good and I can't wait to see how the story unfolds. Ayase is still pretty much the same but the highlight of the show for me has been the little boy Kiichi and Jin's own journey of rediscovering himself and the things he had taken for granted. I hope they keep it up.

Guest Matahari_Biru

Just finished watching Jin ep. 4. Too bad the scene I've been waiting - Saki & Jin - is too short. I want more. ;D

And here's what I can caps... Enjoy!

snapshot20091103014033.jpg

snapshot20091103014049.jpg

snapshot20091103014108.jpg

snapshot20091103014220.jpg

snapshot20091103014227.jpg

snapshot20091103014241.jpg

snapshot20091103014241.jpg

snapshot20091103014306.jpg

snapshot20091103014322.jpg

snapshot20091103014336.jpg

snapshot20091103014345.jpg

snapshot20091103014359.jpg

snapshot20091103014407.jpg

snapshot20091103014418.jpg

snapshot20091103014438.jpg

snapshot20091103014447.jpg

snapshot20091103014458.jpg

snapshot20091103014513.jpg

snapshot20091103014523.jpg

snapshot20091103014535.jpg

snapshot20091103014543.jpg

snapshot20091103014551.jpg

snapshot20091103014626.jpg

snapshot20091103014635.jpg

Guest garnet_moon

JIN is the best 2009 drama! I'm nowhere a fan of a historical drama but this drama never bored me to death. In fact I'm really excited each episodes. At some point, I was telling myself to wait until all the episodes are shown so that I can watch this in marathon but then I just can't resist.

I can't wait to see episode 5! It's quite amazing that they relate the episode with the discoverer of syphilis who is a Japanese. I want to see how JIN will mass produce penicillin.

I'm glad that the ratings of JIN are doing great. ^^.

Guest Matahari_Biru

JIN is the best 2009 drama! I'm nowhere a fan of a historical drama but this drama never bored me to death. In fact I'm really excited each episodes. At some point, I was telling myself to wait until all the episodes are shown so that I can watch this in marathon but then I just can't resist.

I can't wait to see episode 5! It's quite amazing that they relate the episode with the discoverer of syphilis who is a Japanese. I want to see how JIN will mass produce penicillin.

I'm glad that the ratings of JIN are doing great. ^^.

Hi Garnet Moon,

I can't agree more. I'm soo happy! Just check out d-addict. Heiwa sub already release the eng sub of ep4. Rewatching again. ;)

Guest Pinklett

Didnt expect edo miki to be sortof... normal, nice..

but theres probably more to her than this episode ;)

loved the butterfly effect on the picture of jin & miki.

but wouldnt it change again if hes going to see her again & again...

cant wait till next episode!

Guest jade_frost

Nokaze's behaviour is probably a facade to intimidate people. She must be weary and lonely to be cooped up in that world. She'll certainly warm up to him much more if he saves her "sister" with the venereal disease tomorrow. I wonder if that random killer who appeared in a very brief scene will put a kink in any possible development in the interactions between Nokaze and Jin.

I'm also very curious to know how Jin's actions will change how the two of them appear in photo.

Thank goodness for Jin this season or there'd be nothing much to watch!

Guest ichigo_no_powder

^ maybe he prevented a disease gene, one that mutates and causes miki's tumour from passing down to nokaze's eventual descendants?

this drama is so good! It's the first medical drama i've enjoyed watching

Guest garnet_moon

Nokaze's behaviour is probably a facade to intimidate people. She must be weary and lonely to be cooped up in that world. She'll certainly warm up to him much more if he saves her "sister" with the venereal disease tomorrow. I wonder if that random killer who appeared in a very brief scene will put a kink in any possible development in the interactions between Nokaze and Jin.

I'm also very curious to know how Jin's actions will change how the two of them appear in photo.

Thank goodness for Jin this season or there'd be nothing much to watch!

I'm not sure but I think I saw a scene on the episode 5 preview that Jin failed to save Nokaze's "sister". There was a scene there that appeared she died.

Same with me. I'm getting curious every episode

I'm still curious with that fetus. I'm thinking that the man who went back to the hospital and Jin is the same person

Haha yeah thank goodness for Jin this season as I'm getting bored with some dramas. I'm also glad that it is maintaining its good ratings.

Out of the topic but I really like Osawa Takao. Jin is my first Osawa Takao drama so I'm watching some of his works. I really cried with Life - Tengoku de Kimi ni Aetara - movie which is based on the true story of professional wind surfer who got liver cancer. (which took too long to download) Too bad the movie doesn't have subs but nevertheless I kinda understood the story. I'll probably check out Goemon and Ichi next.

Guest jade_frost

I'm not sure but I think I saw a scene on the episode 5 preview that Jin failed to save Nokaze's "sister". There was a scene there that appeared she died.

Out of the topic but I really like Osawa Takao. Jin is my first Osawa Takao drama so I'm watching some of his works. I really cried with Life - Tengoku de Kimi ni Aetara - movie which is based on the true story of professional wind surfer who got liver cancer. (which took too long to download) Too bad the movie doesn't have subs but nevertheless I kinda understood the story. I'll probably check out Goemon and Ichi next.

Oh yes, you're most likely right. The ending sequence of the trailer seems to imply that he failed despite his success in making penicillin. We'll know very soon how the story unfolds.

I've never seen Osawa Takao in a production before. He has acted in many high profile movies but somehow, I've never had the chance to catch them. He's one of the breed of actors who has aged well and has a commanding screen presence. I can't think of any of the younger generation of actors who measure up.

Goemon isn't a very nice movie. It's more like a video game with too much CGI.

Guest jade_frost

Jin thinks that he went back in time to perhaps change his destiny with Miki. If he advances medicine in the Edo era, medicine of the future may progress further.

He succeeded in producing penicillin but the quantity is limited because it is hard to cultivate. In the process of doing this, there are people in the medical institute who resent him for overtaking the institute and this will definitely become an issue to get rid of him soon I think.

The penicillin took effect but was not enough to save Yugiri. She died although her looks were somewhat restored. Nokaze was devastated but prepared for her death. The boss said she'd been looking for a cure for 3 years.

This episode also shows how Jin and Miki got together. And the photo changes again.

Edit: In the trailer, Jin is framed for murder because of people who feel threatened by him.

Archived