Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

JIN-仁-Season 2 Episode 3 and 4 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

jindrama.jpg

JIN-仁-Season 2 1-4 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1072-jin-season-2-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest Special Ed

The ending to ep 4 was such a cruel cliffhanger! Right in the middle of an operation. Gaah.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

JIN-仁-Season 2 Episode 5 and 6 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

jindrama.jpg

JIN-仁-Season 2 1-6 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

JIN-仁-Season 2 Episode 7 and 8 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

JINJINRULES.png

JIN-仁-Season 2 1-8 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

• 2 weeks later...
Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

JIN-仁-Season 2 Episode 9 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

JINJINRULES.png

JIN-仁-Season 2 1-9 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

^ The subbers (Heiwa Fansubs) on d-addicts said that it would take them a few extra days than normal to sub the last episode of JIN because it's a full two hours long.

As soon as the last episode is out, I'm going to marathon the rest of season 2 of JIN. I put a hold on it after episode 3 and I'm excited to watch the rest. <3

Guest Justalilodreamer

Can someone tell me how much gore or operation details they show? Ive seen jdramas that tend to show a lot of details (example; a person that was burned to death). Im not sure if im in the mood for that kind of series right now lol

Can someone tell me how much gore or operation details they show? Ive seen jdramas that tend to show a lot of details (example; a person that was burned to death). Im not sure if im in the mood for that kind of series right now lol

You basically get to see the whole operation process. There is a case where a caesarean section is being done without anaesthesia, so yea.. you will expect a lot of screaming.

Guest HERMIT

Just finished up JIN 2. I liked the way they tied up loose ends. The ending kind of had me tearing up, as bittersweet as it was (at least in my opinion). Although I could accept the conclusion, a part of me still felt a little bit empty inside. I just kind of had this feeling of wanting more for the characters. It was a sort of 'open-ended closure' to me, if that at all makes any sense. But not open-ended in the sense of needing another season or not resolving season-long mysteries/questions.

(Tried to be as vague as possible - but I don't think there's really any 'spoiler-caliber' statements that I made.)

Anyone interested in downloading the complete season of JIN 2 along with subtitles, it can be done through myasiancinema.com through this link:

myasiancinema.com - JIN 2

Must register first to get access to the download links - but it's all free. Feel kind of bad that I didn't realize there was a thread for this J-drama. Could have contributed more!

• 11 months later...

I'm watching the Korean version (ugh) and I got really curious about the original version. I started JIN about a week ago and finished the last ep of JIN 2 just now. The cliffhanger ending is a bit frustrating, but... Wow, this is one of the best dramas I've ever seen. This is definitely a must-watch. 
Edit: I completely agree with HERMIT's thoughts. 

Guest HERMIT

@Jaeho:  Ah, so I read that you've "marathoned" your way through the 2 JIN seasons.  What part of the cliffhanger ending was frustrating for you?  For me, being the avid Ayase Haruka fan that I am, I was admittedly more invested in and depressed with the ultimate outcome of her life in the end.  In rereading my post from exactly a year ago, that was the bittersweet thing I was alluding to.  I'd have loved to have somehow seen her and Jin end up together somehow - but even in watching it, I kind knew that this was not the fate to be.  But to actually have her practically forget him and only have the vaguest of recollections, that's what particularly rang kind of "hollow" about the whole thing for me.  I mean, it's kind of nice that she ended up with a passion and direction in life - but to see that she really didn't marry and all that time didn't really "know" why was kind of sad.  And it was even more sad when it was hinted in Jin's narration that even in his own revised present time, he would eventually come to forget too.

But after reflection, I've come to terms with how that show ended the way it did.  I'd read some of the commentary about it in other discussions, where some viewers harped on the plausibility or confusion of the time travel effects and the ultimate disappointment of how it seemed like nobody really "got their way" in the manner in which viewers had hoped.  But after some thought, I basically reconciled myself to the fact that the ending actually was pretty adequate given the title of the show what the initial dilemma/problem was.  After all, the show was titled JIN, and it was about the doctor himself:  a doctor that lost faith in his abilities, a man that blamed himself for not being able to cure his beloved.  Yet, through his adventures in the feudal past, Jin ultimately got his mojo back.  And once he went back in time to the present, the fact of the matter is that he now had a different perspective, an innate confidence, and a new hope for the future.  And on the final scene where his old girlfriend is brought back into the hospital with her brain problem, I did not look at it as an open-ended cliffhanger that might have suggested a 3rd season (as some viewers seem to have thought) .... I looked at it as Jin actually finding himself back to square one of the story:  he has the ability to get a "do-over" and correct what he did wrong the first time that put his girlfriend into a coma.  But now, with the wealth of experience and regained confidence he built up by going into the past, I as a viewer saw it more as an actual "ending" at the point where everything all started:  that he would indeed be more successful this next time around and that redemption was at hand for the good doctor.  Although the circumstances were changed from the previous timeline - you could pretty much infer that he would somehow safely cure her of her brain malady ... and somehow get back together with her in the new timeline.

• 4 weeks later...

Same as Jaeho. After choonhong's revelation to the good doc, I've watched both seasons of JIN just to see what happens and to alleviate the week-long wait and suspense. Very happy with the series but felt the fetus - which the show alluded to having some greater importance - was written off really hastily. I mean, what was the point of it? To serve simply as a red herring? Looks like the korean version is addressing that by including some purpose to the fetus, but other than the fetus issue and the fact that timeslipping was more a phenomenal rather than an intentional plot device, it was quite an entertaining show. I enjoyed it a lot.

Archived