Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

I agree. It seems he avoids fouling others. Tighter defense, couldn't hurt if they try more agressive plays and the rebounds!  

I read here he hurt his shoulder after some games like after the Japan fanmeet (?) so maybe that’s why his shots weren’t as accurate as the before fanmeet games and he focused more on directing the plays. 

you're right, at least if his shots weren't falling, he can rely with his other skills, glad that he has a good court vision and passes well too, (not a ballhog! hehe) I actually like this kind of passes from him, quite flashy

https://vid.me/pjWi

https://vid.me/FUO3

• Like 3

@HSY184 the first video was actually a bad pass right? Lucky he had quick reflex there and the one in front of him wasn’t expecting it.   I may be a minority but rather than at shooting, my heart flutters the most watching the rebounding and stealing parts :D

@libra22 I have (a very inaccurate) google translator app on my phone and depending on the website it translates on its own or not at all. It is the same article as in hanstar.net the one with the “tutop girls” thing that I can’t understand!

@sin hoonsim i love that song but the one contantly on my replay is Tears Fall, words are easier to sing along to too! 

• Like 3

@sin hoonsim starting from the bottom right, Second  Time Twenty Years Old, Liar  Game, Angel Eyes, haven't watched this but GOF, and my daughter seo young, base on the background picture I think that's Cheong Doong soThe Duo, the rest i don't know, :sweatingbullets:

this scene between Kang Woo Jae and his mother  was quite  funny. Omo!:D

• Like 3

URL]Lee Sang Yoon, who played Cha Hyun Suk, Ha No Ra’s high school classmate as well as her current college professor, in tvN’s “Twenty Again,” also gained much recognition from female fans through this drama. Cha Hyun Suk, who is extremely professional in his area of work, becomes an immature teenager whenever he is with his first love, Ha No Ra (Choi Ji Woo). He acts mean and annoyed when Ha No Ra is around but is always extremely affectionate and caring towards her through small actions he does for her without her knowing. This romantic and comedic side to Cha Hyun Suk has made many viewers’ hearts melt. Lee Sang Yoon was already very popular as an actor due to his great academic background, good looks, and tall height. However, through the drama “Twenty Again,” he was able to also receive the title of ‘King of Romantic Comedy.’ In an interview, Lee Sang Yoon said, “I was able to show viewers a more comedic, light side of me through this drama. It was something they have not seen before.”

Edited by sin hoonsim
  • Like 3

I have just finished Liar Game-although I didn't try to use much of my brain cells to understand the games, still I was able to enjoy it. . Watching Twenty again for the 3rd time and starting on The Duo. Twenty Again is still my fave LSY drama followed by MDSY probably because I love LSY's roles here but I admire him for his versatility especially now that I've seen most of his dramas already. I'm also reading this thread from page 1. I admire you @sin hoonsim for your dedication to LSY. Thanks for all the updates. 

• Like 4