What was your first korean drama/movie?

Guest kiwistar

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Original Doll

The first and only K-drama I've wholly watched so far is Autumn in My Heart, I loved it! :)

Unfortunatly, I haven't seen any Korean movie, not that I know, sorry :\

Guest missussally

wellll :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

my first korean drama would be winter sonata and after that i totally hooked... but seriously i'm not a tear jerker..... :phew::phew:

i choose the drama after recommendation and after reading the review..... :D:D

my Kmovie would be my tutor fiends and i dont regret watching it... ;);)

KOREAN ENTERTAINMENT ROCKZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Guest statue78

My first K drama is Beautiful Days, the one I really hooked is Autumn in my heart and the successfull story of a bright girl...

Movie, My Tutor Friend..and Shiri ><

Guest nzabanal

My first K drama is Beautiful Days, the one I really hooked is Autumn in my heart and the successfull story of a bright girl...

Movie, My Tutor Friend..and Shiri ><

The first Korean I was hooked was LOVERS IN PARIS followed by SAVED THE LAST DANCE FOR ME then followed by MEMORIES OF BALI which caught my admiration for HAJIWON and thereafter I become addicted to all her movies and TV Drmas..

Guest vietgirl604

Full House. Well I actuallly watched half of Full House, then watched all of Firebird, then finished the rest of Full House. I watched FH on TV and then later on borrowed it from a friend..so yeah. =)

:)vietgirl604

Guest anniejo

1st DRAMA....

EL: AUTUMN IN MY HEART

i think it was the 1st korean drama broadcasted/shown in the philippines....correct me if i'm wrong.

1st MOVIE....

MY SASSY GIRL

i was so curious about korean movies and i've heard a lot about it...so my classmate burned a copy for me.

My Sassy Girl and Full House.

About 3 years ago?

hmmm, i think it couldn't be 3 years ago (FULL HOUSE), because it was played in July 2004 in korea (if i'm not mistaken)

Guest haneul_norae

my first drama was

successful story of a brightgirl,

that's why i liked jang nara, but what got me hooked was endless love series.. after purchasing winter sonata and autumn tale i become addicted to korean dramas

movie: lover's concierto

Archived