What was your first korean drama/movie?

Guest kiwistar

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chigurl

da first kdrama i saw was My 19 Year Old Sister InLaw but i only saw couple of episodes....

da first full kdrama i watched was Full House and ever since then ive been hooked :)

Guest just jess

my first drama was this REALLY old one called "Nu Kkim" (i think translated it means "feelings" or something).

it had Lee Jung Jae, Kim Min Jong, Son Ji Chang, and Ooh Hee Jin... it was about three brothers all in love with the same girl, and then one of the bros find out hes her real brother...

i watched it when i was like in elementary school or something, but i remember it pretty well... and its one of my favs.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest athena

Tomato or Apartment- it was in the early 90s. Barely remember it.

my first movie was uh i don't remember at all ahhh!!!!!! :wacko: this is driving me crazy.

If sitcoms count too my first was Soongpoong clinic- song hye gyos wore the brightest red lipstick, and Three guys and girls- ahhh my first time seeing seong seung hoon!!! he was hot.

the first one I truly watched instead of just seeing clips of was

'Popcorn' with song seung heon and kim gyu ri.

my mom got me to watch it.

"Isn't he good-looking?" (reference to ssh of course)

at first I was like, he's weird looking, all korean guys are ugly, and what's with those uber thick eyebrows.

it was the first instance of watching, getting drawn in, and seeing the guy get hotter and handsome-r with each passing episode.

does anyone have that? where they first see a new guy in a drama and think, he's ugly and then by the end think he's the best looking thing ever?

(this applies to most cases, though some guys will always be ugly, and other guys will always be insanely good-looking)

and then there's that personality factor, or charming smile, that makes an okay-looking guy perfection....<3

does anyone have that? where they first see a new guy in a drama and think, he's ugly and then by the end think he's the best looking thing ever?

hehe tht happens a lot for me .

i guess Korean guys just haf tis charisma or presence thing onscreen tht makes u drawn into them more & more each time u watch them on the show ! ~

i saw Song Seunghun in Autumn Tale 1st.... got crazy over him , though Won Bin was gdlooking as well , i never cared for him in there cus of SSH . but anyway , i remember i watched him in Popcorn as well after tht but his hair was different hehe but i still loved him in there ~ :P

Guest fattycake

TOMATO!

the first and the most satisfying drama i've ever seen in my life. i love love everything about tomato; the storyline, setting, lines and actors.

haha, i also remember that old sitcom; the classic THREE GUYS and THREE GIRLS. that show never failed to make me laugh week after week. i remember how hot song seung hoon was in that and his crazily obsessed girlfriend, uh ee jung (sp?).

Guest ovette

the first drama i watched: WINTER SONATA (loved the ending)

but the drama that got me really hooked on k-series: ALL ABOUT EVE (and still loving it!)

the first movie: THE CLASSICS(truly a classic! great movie!)

Guest guccigal

First K-drama: ALL ABOUT EVE- and STILL Loving it!! :excl:

First K- movie: First Kiss (Choi Ji Woo and Ahn Jae Wook)

Guest chalalachance13

The first korean drama that I watched was Sorry I Love You. Before watching this I really had no clue about korean dramas. No one told they would be so addicting! Now I have my friend to thank for making me go crazy over these things. Ha ha.

Guest yanshimkim

My first Korean drama was "Autumn in My Heart". My first Korean movie was "My Wife is a Gangster". But the movie that got me hooked to Korean entertainment was "My Sassy Girl". (: Now I'm crazy over K-dramas and K-movies, and I've watched so many more in the past 3 years since then. =P

Aish a lot of people watched "Autumn in my Heart" or Autumn tale or w/e as their first drama haha I never watched that.. :vicx:

My first drama was MY GIRL w00t and it will always have a special place in my heart..it was excellent! And now I'm making my mom watch it =)

Archived