What was your first korean drama/movie?

Guest kiwistar

Guest AzN_cHiC89

I believe the first drama I've watched was Terms of Endearment! It was such a great drama.. i really love it!

I love the cast and it was my first time seeing Han Ga In act.. the show made me cry so much, but it was 70 episodes! <_<

overall it was the best first drama i've seen.

First movie would be My Boyfriend is Type B! I

this is such a cute/funny movie

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My FIRST FIRST one was Stairway to Heaven, but I never completely finished it and it was vietdubbed. I'm not sure that even counts, so I'll say FULL HOUSE =D It stays my #1 favorite drama too ^_^

First Movie: Love So Divine (again starring KSW LOL)

that movie was awesomeeeeeee :] I LOVE LOVE LOVVVVVEDD the song they sang for someone's wedding XD me and my cousin would put it on replay and dance to it xP I couldn't find the song to download though, but for Christmas my friend burned the song for me. I didn't know what it was until I popped it in the radio and was like :o :o *jumps on bed and squeals, then dances all around room*

Guest lenakeem

AUTUME TALE!!

when i was 7-8ish.

so thats like.. 1999 which is 7 years ago.. WOW.

it was the SADDEST BESTEST DRAMA EVERR!

i just recently rewatched it and wow. it never fails to make me cry.

first movie?? oh wow. --- probaly something really childish when i used to live in korea :]

Guest amydien

My first kdrama was Autumn Story...I still think it's one of the best dramas I've ever seen.

My first kmovie was My Little Bride...everytime I remember the pencil-stabbing scene, I still laugh my head off! :lol:

Guest fadedl0ve

Gosh, my first korean drama was like when no one really cared about them :o

My first korea drama was like Bodyguard OR some old traditional korean story (i don't really remember the name of it). But i'm not really "hooked" on korean dramas anymore =X there all too similar

First Korean movie: My sassy girl

• 2 weeks later...

First drama was Winter Sonata but Full House should be the first drama that got me hooked to everything Korean!!! :D

First movie...My Tutor Friend :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dipsy love

first drama.... autumn in my heart (a drama i'll always remember for de rest of my life)

first movie.... my sassy girl

My first Korean drama was Autumn in My Heart/Autumn Tale. My first Korean movie was My Sassy Girl.

oo same as mee

autumn in my heart was first kdrama and wen it was introduced lik years ago it was realli popular among asians well at least asians lik me in america

i thought kdramas were the saddest thing ever but now that i've seen more im addicted to them

oo same as mee

autumn in my heart was first kdrama and wen it was introduced lik years ago it was realli popular among asians well at least asians lik me in america

i thought kdramas were the saddest thing ever but now that i've seen more im addicted to them

Hoho...same as me too...autumn in my heart is the first k-drama i've ever watched because it's the first k-drama that played in my country (if i'm not wrong)...well, it was about 4 years ago...it was so sad that i became lazy to watch another k-drama, i thought all of K-DRAMA are sad ending......then i had never seen k-drama anymore til' one of the station TV in my country played FULL HOUSE a year ago...and then after that i've never been able to get rid of K-DRAMA from my life....hehehe.... :w00t:

the first movie was MY SASSY GIRL....it was good and popular here in my country....

Guest j u s t a s h e e p

first drama : stairway to heaven

first movie: my tutor friend < kwon sang woo was so HOT! :w00t:

Archived