What was your first korean drama/movie?

Guest kiwistar

Guest gigikk27

my first k-drama : Attic cat :D

krw was hilarious and hot!

my first k-movie : My little bride

so freakin' funny, hilarious... krw and moon geun young.. still make me laugh when i watch it over n over... :lol:

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest harmonyinlove

my very first korean drama i think was my love patsii. not sure with the title coz when it was shown here in the philippines it was changed to my love cindy. i dunno if it was the title and you guys can correct me if i'm wrong. it stars jang nara, kim rae won and kim jae won.. i didn't get to finish it but it's the first i saw. the first kdrama i got to start and finish was autumn in my heart.

first movie was SHE'S ON DUTY starring kim sun ah. and it's one of my all time favorite movies! it was hilarious! :D

Guest addicted²changmin1430262323

first drama; stairway to heaven

[aiish, i was soooo obsessed xD]

first movie; a millionaires first love ^-^

My very first...was Palace, or Goong. The middle of of the 7th episode of it, to be more precise.

I used to turn to LA18, the Asian channel here in southern California, whenever I couldn't find anything else on. Even if it was just news or something, and even though I couldn't understand a word of what anyone was saying, it was always so entertaining to me, hehe. But one night I turned to it and this drama was on, and it was funny - was immediately making me laugh, plus it had English subtitles. It hooked me, and my mom and younger sister too. We watched it devotedly till the end, and then Really Really Like You replaced it, which we're currently watching.

Ah, if I hadn't turned to LA18 that night...I never would have discovered Palace, which led me to discovering RRLY, which both are amazing and got me totally hooked on the whole concept of Korean dramas, period! It'd be a disaster if I'd never turned to Palace, because Korean dramas are seriously the best thing in my life right now. :P

And my first Korean movie was Phone, which I rented a two or so weeks ago, and haven't returned yet...heh. :sweatingbullets: But that movie was great as well.

Guest margaux

hmmm... i cant remember if it was lovers in paris or autumn tale...

but the first movie i watched was my sassy girl.

Guest eelijnim

ive been watching korean dramas since the day i was born because of my mom.

the first one i remember of is this one drama wayyyyy back with Ryu ShiWon and Choi JinShil.

probably 10+ years ago? dear god...

My first Korean drama was 허준. (Huhjoon) :D

It's probably 5 or more years old.

It pretty much started the old-traditional themed dramas like DaeJangGeum or JooMong. :)

It's still my favorite drama ... and I'm still trying to find a DVD of it. <_< haha.

My first movie was Spy Girl. (If Korean Title was litterally translated - If you don't know her, she's a spy)

Guest pinkaddict

I was first hooked to Lovers in PAris..afterwards i became addicted to K-series..

im currently watching My Girl, Spring Waltz and Goong

Archived