[drama 2006] Someday 썸데이

ay_link

Guest lipstikstain

well, my eyes are officially red from being glued to my computer screen because I COULD NOT STOP WATCHING THIS DRAMA.

I loved the chemistry between Bae Doo Na and Lee Jin Wook.

I was just wondering if anyone knew the music playing in episode 4 when Seok man found all of Hana's drawings on the floor while she was sleeping. It was a nice folk-sy kind of song, very relaxing. It's not in the soundtrack - although I do love the soundtrack.

Any help would be appreciated - thanks :)

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Destiny~

i want to watch this drama but i could not find subtitles anywhere :( Please help me, where can i find this drama's subtitles :(

Guest Bradamante

QUOTE (Destiny~ @ May 23 2009, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i want to watch this drama but i could not find subtitles anywhere sad.gif Please help me, where can i find this drama's subtitles sad.gif

Watch these links. smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jesminder

Watch these links. :)

Is there a site from where I can download the subs from ep.8 to 16 or watch these episods online with subs.

Guest Bradamante

QUOTE (jesminder @ Jun 5 2009, 07:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is there a site from where I can download the subs from ep.8 to 16 or watch these episods online with subs.

The subtitles, after episode 8, have never been issued.

You can watch hardsubs in English, episode 8 to 16, on-line on Veoh.

Guest jesminder

The subtitles, after episode 8, have never been issued.

You can watch hardsubs in English, episode 8 to 16, on-line on Veoh.

Is there some other site because in my country (Bulgaria) veoh doesn't work.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

The DVD was on sale on YesAsia and I was able to get it for $30. It just arrived today and the DVD packaging is amazingly beautiful! So excited to see the entire series again!

I just checked, and the DVD is still on sale but a little higher. :)

• 3 months later...
Guest countingthestars12

Aaaahhh I'm so glad I found this forum! I watched the entire series last month on spring break because I was visiting my aunt and she had the DVD. I'm so ecstatic that there are other people who love this drama as much as I do xDDD I definitely agree with everyone who's posted who says that it's an underrated drama. I liked the integration of live action and animated elements, and I loved the romance between Seok-Man and Hana (especially the beginning, when he made her laugh, and their reunion at the end of the series).

Btw, who else here loves Hye-Young? I thought she was so awesome, and underappreciated by those around her, particularly Jin Pyo. The scene in the toy store when she started crying and he ran after her was so heartbreaking. I thought that the scene where Seok Man took care of Hye-Young in the hospital was so cute because I was glad someone finally appreciated her.

I did enjoy Hye-Young and Jin Pyo's flirting in the last episode, though :D

Speaking of the last episode... when I watched the end of it, I was so elated by Hana and Seok-Man's reunion that I stopped watching once the credits started. I only realize now (thanks to the episodes with English HardSubs posted on Veoh) that after the credits roll there's a little part with Jin Pyo writing in a journal and narrating! Unfortunately, that one little part doesn't have HardSubs, which makes me really upset because I don't speak a word of Korean and I really want to know what he's saying! Plus, I would ask my aunt for the DVD, except she lives all the way across the country and I most likely won't visit her again for years. And the DVD is not available in my local library. And I don't want to buy it just for that little one- to two-minute scene at the end of one episode.

So what I'm asking is, if anyone could translate what Jin Pyo says in that little scene, I would appreciate it SOOOO much. Thanks! xDD

• 5 months later...
Guest xiao_nan

Waaaa....

Has anybody the normal quality video (700 mb) of this drama? I am translater from russian subbing squad. And we really want to show this drama for russian fans in a better quality. But as it was licensed we couldn't find any download links. And I'm not friendly with korean sites, so I can't download this drama from there. Could somebody, please, help? We'd be extremely greatful! And of course your name would be in credits.

If smbd can help, please, contact me.

Thank U! And sorry for my bad English^^

• 5 months later...
Guest once.

almost done watching this drama... it's been a while since i've seen one that i really liked and i fell in love with this drama from the first episode! i looooove that it's a different kind of romantic drama, and it's mostly really calm / soothing at the same time hahaha. it's not annoying or boring to watch the characters fall in love with each other -- i think that's why i like it :D

hoping a bump to the thread will revive people's interest in it! :)

Archived