[drama 2006] Someday 썸데이

ay_link

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thislove

Yes, I finally found it!!! I have been wanting to watch this drama after watching Surgeon Bong Dal Hee w/KMJ and OYA as a couple. I'll give it a try!!!! :rolleyes:

Guest szhoang

Call me crazy, but purely for my own files(since there are no subs to be found anywhere) and because I wanted some hands on experience with timing, I manually recreated subs from episodes found on AZNVtv.

I've tweeked the translation here and there, timed and qc'd as best I can. There are a couple of missing lines in some of the eps but nothing too major. They are timed to the MQ version for eps 1,2,3,6 and HQ for eps 4,7. Eps. 8-16(HQ) are still pending timing.

So, for those of you who are crazy and too poor like me to purchase a DVD box set, hope you enjoy.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ECHY6XII

• 2 months later...
Guest fragolina

Call me crazy, but purely for my own files(since there are no subs to be found anywhere) and because I wanted some hands on experience with timing, I manually recreated subs from episodes found on AZNVtv.

I've tweeked the translation here and there, timed and qc'd as best I can. There are a couple of missing lines in some of the eps but nothing too major. They are timed to the MQ version for eps 1,2,3,6 and HQ for eps 4,7. Eps. 8-16(HQ) are still pending timing.

So, for those of you who are crazy and too poor like me to purchase a DVD box set, hope you enjoy.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ECHY6XII

Thank you very much!!! ^_^

You have to open an account http://aznv.tv/en/register/ and then download Winamp. You should then be able to select the drama and then play episodes.

Thank you! This site is great!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest starrr

i've just completed Someday from aznv. I love this drama! :rolleyes: Everything from props, music, story, setting, characters were just perfect.

If only i can purchase this from Yesasia. They do not ship it out of US. That's mean. Tried to find dvd from global site, but it gave me an error msg again.

Does anyone know where to find the translation for the lyrics? i love the Fog song and the theme song.

• 2 months later...
Guest thienly

^ New fans!! :w00t:

The only disappointment I had with this drama is that not enough people watched it or are even aware of it. :(

But it's never too late to get into a good drama, especially when it's this good.

So come, come, anyone else who has not yet had a taste of Someday!

suzziee, I totally understand what you mean about your heartstrings tugging.

I used the same words, about my heart aching, for Hana and Seok Man.

I wanted to post this gif for the longest time..

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/7033/142gifea3.gif

**beware, click and BE SPOILED**

Here's also the opening title

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b3/data/dci_etc/Someday_PR.wmv

creidts; dcinside

I love this drama so much and hope to have more people watch it so I uploaded all the episodes. ^_^

I didn't see LQ files in clubbox, but these are a notch up from LQ.

They're rmvb files (can play with realplayer, windows media player, bsplayer, or any other media device as long as you have the right codecs).

All megaupload links (if it says it's temporarily unavailable, then it's temporarily unavailable :lol: just try again later)

episode 1

episode 2

episode 3

episode 4

episode 5

episode 6

episode 7

episode 8

episode 9

episode 10

episode 11

episode 12

episode 13

episode 14

episode 15

episode 16

credits; coreano00 + jahye

Does anybody have the English sub for those files above? please upload the subtitle thanks...I really want to watch this drama

Guest Bradamante

Does anybody have the English sub for those files above? please upload the subtitle thanks...I really want to watch this drama

Someday was not translated in English language by any fansub.

If you want to watch it with subtitles in English, you can buy the DVD version of this drama.

• 1 month later...
Guest m0use

I recently watched the whole series over two days. It's so amazing and very different from typical kdramas in that all of the characters were all likable in some degree even when Dr. Go became "love rivals" with Seok Man. I'm so glad they've written Hye Young character not to be a conniving richard simmons. I really felt for her character and how much she loved the Doc. Overall, a very well produced and written drama: so much foreshadows and parallelisms with the 'old & young' relationships. This is in my top 5 favorite kdramas of all time :)

You can't really go wrong with Bae Doo Na series. I'm patiently awaiting for the remaining subs for Perfect Neighbor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest BluOltremare

I was wondering where could i find the songs from this drama?

The opening theme and ending song...... they're so lovely.

I actually love all the characters in this drama, especially Bae Doo Na's character, very unique.

---Caroline

I agree with you about Bae Doo Na.

Watch this link.

You'll find the songs of the soundtrack of Someday.

Good listening. :)

-Drama and Movies OSTs - soompi forums

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FiEnDmAkEr

Ugh. As much as I love this drama, I don't like episode 6. Jin Pyo is a butt. I mean, what's with the stealing of the snacks? Coffee and doughnuts?? They need those snacks!! And I prefer Seok Man, haha. But whatever. The snacks! It bugs me.

• 1 month later...

http://clubbox.co.kr/ojb7588 has the ULTRA rip of episode 5 (it has ULTRA rips of episode 1-6).

It's under 방영 드라마 -> 케이블 TV -> 썸데이

I didn't have any problems with this version.

I found the full OST at http://clubbox.co.kr/godlove3494

Zipped file uploaded at sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/2hjulx

midnight sun, thanks for the pictures. :)

I'll try to make caps, if not tonight, then tomorrow.

After watching episodes 5 and 6, I realized we're going to have to wait a while for any love relationship between Hana and Seok Man. The romantic entanglements and beginnings have been planted, but it's going to take time to develop. They just started to have a good friendship established. It's obvious Hana is more comfortable around Seok Man than when she's with Dr. Go. Even though Dr. Go provided money for Hana and even found her mother for her, she's more at ease with Seok Man and trusts his intentions more. And even though Seok Man thinks Hana is a weirdo, he cares for her and you can tell because he doesn't accept money from Dr. Go when he's asked to find Hana's mom. It's not another job for him, he wants to do it.

But before anything real is developed between these two, they both have problems to overcome. Hana has a mom who she hasn't seen since she was born and Seok Man still holds feelings of guilt over the car accident and from his nightmares, anyone can see he hasn't really gotten past it.

hi...i luv this drama especially Seok Man and Hana relationship^^

could u upload the ost again in Megaupload or sendspace??

and also Someday and Fog song please??

thanks so much..

• 1 month later...
Guest UnknownMelody

I just started watching this, and its getting really good. However something has been bothering me; the cartoon of the girl with the pigtails that Hana draws in the drama is really familiar. Can someone tell me the name of the series the character is from? The one that is always on the desk of Doctor GO.

Archived