[drama 2006] Someday 썸데이

ay_link

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this drama also.. although i have not finish watching only until esp 4 or 5 but i'm loving it..

because of the viewing rate in soompi i hv not hv the urge to watch until recently.. n to my surprise this drama turn out really good.. maybe i didn't expect much when i first watch it..

i lov how to stories goes by n finding bit & pieces of the love story i especially lov those drawing..

this is really a heartwarming drama.. even a shark loan could be tat cute too..

thanks for those who recommend this drama if not.. i really have miss out such great drama...

so now i highly recommend to those who hv not watch this drama.. it's really a must watch..

this is really a heartwarming drama.. even a shark loan could be tat cute too..

lol that foolish loan shark who believe so easily no wonder he cant get back his money ...but ya he turn out to be such a cute one .

it a wonderful drama ....enjoy the rest of your *someday *.

.i still feel so sweeten by its ending

Guest affroccino

This has become one of my favorite dramas ever, it was yess [very heartwarming] And I especially loved the drawing parts, especially because I like to draw and all...

I didnt really think this drama would be good at first... I had never seen Bae Doo Na acting before, [ifeelleftbehiiind] ... I think she's my favorite female actress <333

Actually... I tried to watch this drama 4 times, but all those for times I thought the beggining was too boring and shut the dvd ... [HOW WRONG I WAS]. One day I actually decided to watch it, and I fell in love with the camera work and ... drawings and...

Characters... [FINALLY, not one of those typical dramas where the rich dude is always depressed and hell xD... he does a little, but he's actually a thinking person... I liked that D: ]

and the ending... <33333 though it was alittle wierd :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest milky

I love 썸데이. Thank you jahye for the megaupload links. Busy d/ling. Good news, YA entertainment will release the dvd with Eng. sub. in May (Coming soon). Got to save money now to buy it. :)

YA Entertainment

Guest bshater1

I love 썸데이. Thank you jahye for the megaupload links. Busy d/ling. Good news, YA entertainment will release the dvd with Eng. sub. in May (Coming soon). Got to save money now to buy it. :)

YA Entertainment

thats definitely good news. been wanting to see this ever since i realized the person who directed Alone in Love is in charge of this drama. hopefully this drama can match up to the brillance of Alone in Love.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest valenti

i was suppose to watched the dvd of this drama last month but i was caught by the drama 'bad family.' but after i finished watching bad family, my attention was caught again by the drama 'loveholic.' so as soon as i finished watching the said drama, i will, for sure, start to watch this drama. i was able to took a glimpse of some of the scenes in episode 1 before i started watching bad family. so i think that this drama is interesting too. i'll post more in this thread if ever i already started watching or soon as as i finished watching this. :D

Guest valenti

i'm back! and yes.... i'm finally hooked by this drama because of the good plot and of course the good acting of the actors. i never thought that this drama will be that good but after watching the first 4 episode, i can't wait what will happen next. so the next day, i finished watching episode 5 to 7 and last night, i was able to finished episode 8-11. within the span of 3 days, i'm totally mesmerized not only with the drawings/sketches but with the flow of the story. i really can't believe that this drama wasn't that famous :mellow:

Guest Epikt

At last ! :phew:

i really can't believe that this drama wasn't that famous :mellow:

I'm desperate.

But what do you want, it seams that popular dramas are always dumb, and good one always ignored. When I think my favorite drama doesn't even have its own tread on soompi :tears:

Guest valenti

At last ! :phew:

I'm desperate.

But what do you want, it seams that popular dramas are always dumb, and good one always ignored. When I think my favorite drama doesn't even have its own tread on soompi :tears:

hehehe.... i think one good example of popular/top dramas is Lovers in Paris. people are hooked by the story but some of them complain of the ending. some of these popular dramas have a good story but the ending wasn't. some does not have a good plot but people seems to love it because of the famous actors in it.

but in this drama, the story is really good. it is not the typical korean love story. the actors are quite good in acting too. maybe the reason why this drama wasn't became a hit or wasn't that famous is the fact that this was aired in OCN. i never heard of this korean television station before. the three top Korean television stations that produces some of the famous/good korean dramas are KBS, MBC & SBS. i think OCN lacks the capability to advertise this drama well & they also lack the capability to show/air this in other countries because i think OCN wasn't able in cable stations worldwide.

• 2 weeks later...

When I knew about this drama, it seemed hopeless from the start o_O because it was on a cable channel, and peoplealready said there'd be no download or sub. I came across this thread today, and dang, I can't download Clubbox >.< PLUS I don't understand Korean OR Chinese (crying as I'm downloading the episodes...thanks, jahye!)...And now it's licensed!!! (don't know if I should be happy or not, considering I probably can't afford the DVDs o_O)

Thank you who summarized the episodes :D I kinda had it in my imagination T________T I love love love the animation >.< I think this trend's on the rise :D Reminds me of "A scanner darkly".

Bae Doo Na is THE best :D God, can't wait for her next movie (The Host was sooooo good). She's the most memorable Korean actress I've ever seen - pretty in a very unconventional kind of way, and TRULY good at acting ^_^

edit: I think the main reason why it's not popular is the channel it was broadcast on. Like Hyenna, which I've heard is good (did I spell it right lolz?), and was also on a cable channel. And from what you guys told us, it seems the drama was made in a very cinematic way...which means it might not appeal to a wide audience who like simple, easy to relate dramas. :)

Guest Epikt

Bae Doo Na is THE best :D God, can't wait for her next movie (The Host was sooooo good). She's the most memorable Korean actress I've ever seen - pretty in a very unconventional kind of way, and TRULY good at acting ^_^

Her tread is here :sweatingbullets:

As far as I know, no new movie is planned, but a new drama (How To Meet A Perfect Neighbor, on SBS) starting july 11th.

About the "cable channel => not popular drama", I agree. It leads to some questions :

- would popular channels had broadcast this drama ? (indeed Someday is not a basic drama - but there are exceptions, if you like Bae Doona watch the MBC drama Beating Heart, unfairly unknown but just the best Korean TV show I ever saw)

- would this drama had a larger audience if broadcast on a popular channel ?

- is a broadcasting on a popular channel enough to make a drama (even a very ordinary one) popular ?

<_<

Archived