[drama2009] Dream 드림

Guest sayroo

Guest kurayzeexivy

Is anyone else having trouble with Withs2 Ental link?

When I click it, all that shows up is like all the subtitles

typed out. No d/l link. D:

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hooo hooo~ im loving this drama so much. so much action (mostly because it revolves around this sports agency & boxing proabably lol.)!! joo jinmo & kim bum are hotties...i love their characters too. kim bum's dad in the drama acts so cute and funny too lol. he looks dorky as heck. the kang pd lady or whatever ALWAYS has evil and greedy roles in dramas ive seen her in! she does it really really well though.

Guest hnyuhxnek

Is anyone else having trouble with Withs2 Ental link?

When I click it, all that shows up is like all the subtitles

typed out. No d/l link. D:

You should right click the link and then click save as or something like. You'll get the .srt file then.

Guest sayroo

Sorry for the first post...

I was editing it the other day and the text is all there, but when I click on the complete edit, It looks like that already.

No worries, I still have the first post text with me. And I know that the new beta soompi may have mixed up things.. So, I had to leave it that way..

Sorry for the inconvenience. ^_^

Guest sondambifan

I've been watching epi2 just now, n i really like this drama...

Wait until to you get to episodes 3 and 4...then you will get addicted like I am :D

Monday night can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come soon? (:

I know exactly what you mean :lol: It does give me something to look forward to at the beginning of the week though!

Edit: More pics from the Dream website

n4jj1s.jpg

2wn1dza.jpg

30xczlg.jpg

2du9esp.jpg

xlcjdd.jpg

Finally caught up with episode 3 and 4. Am liking Dream a lot!!! Surprisingly, this drama has a lot of comedic charm that I totally didn't anticipate at all. For example, Kimbum and his 'dad' are pretty hilarious together when they don't have those thugs threatening to kill them. I totally LOLed when Jaeil and Jungsuk barged in dad's room and stole his ramen away :lol:. But, don't you guys think his 'dad' looks more like Marco's dad or older brother with the exact same hairdo?? Hehehe..

Speaking of JI and JS, I love love love their easy interactions. These two guys are really carrying Dream on their shoulders. Kimbum's the one bringing that cuteness and youth to the drama, while Joo Jinmo is excelling beautifully in the drama's more emotional moments. They each bring their contrasting elements and Dream is banking on Kimbum's impish grin and Joo Jinmo's expressiveness.

I gotta say tho that this far, I am liking the pairing of Soyeon and JS a lot more than SY and JI. One thing is that Son Dambi has yet to reach the level of acting that makes her compatible with Joo Jinmo. Second, their chemistry isn't really showing either, I just don't feel it. JJM was wonderful with Kim Ahjoong or Lee Boyoung. And heck, SDB has better chemistry with Marco during her We Got Married days!! It might just be me, but chemistry wise, SDB and KB have waaaaay better chemistry together.

Anyways, I can't wait to see episode 5 and 6 next week!

Guest nysophia_x_ii

i really like this drama :) it's starting to pick up now...what with the start of the romances...are JS, SY, and JI going to form a love triangle? because it kind of looks like that as of now O.o maybe i'm just looking into the cliches to much lol

Guest sondambifan

deeta...I want to see how the relationship between SY and JS develops. I think the hand holding got people excited but it was inadvertent as JS was trying to stop SY from confronting JI (and probably find out the actual reason for the fight). The other thing is that JS has not really shown a romantic side..he has been self-made man focused on his job. It would weird to have a hard driven/workaholic like JS to sudden a Romeo character. I think the same can be true said of SY (who is as of now focused on help her dad and just had her heart crushed).

I agree that the interaction between SY and JI is better right now but the SY and JS plot has just got going. A crush is easier to develop than romance. I trust the writers enough (based upon the first 4 episodes) to do it right (i.e. not rush it).

nysophia_x_ii...I think there will be a love triangle :D

Cannot wait until Monday!

Guest rieazure

Sorry for the first post...

I was editing it the other day and the text is all there, but when I click on the complete edit, It looks like that already.

No worries, I still have the first post text with me. And I know that the new beta soompi may have mixed up things.. So, I had to leave it that way..

Sorry for the inconvenience. ^_^

oh ok, :)

haha, thank you so much by the way.. :D

i know aja aja has the links, but my computer can't really work with megaupload.

so im waiting for the torrents in your post.

Guest mayadee666

Isn't JS should be with Hong Ah Reum's character? That's what I saw from the correlation chart. And JI is supposed to be with SY. But I also want to see what kind of love triangle this drama will give us... and the development of the relationships...

Guest Bel_T

I made a random choice and picked Dream. I have to say that it's getting interesting now although the first episode was kind of boring.

So far, SDB seemed to act fine... KB's character is quite the opposite from BOF... JJM is as dashing as he was in his previous pieces.

To the peeps who translated the articles and shares photos and videos... kamsahamnida!

Guest patchwork

Just started on ep 1... JJM is Hot....

Miss him....... still dunno who is who but i usually likes it when people fight a lot eg argument...etc...

awwwwwwwwwwww

Archived