Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

3 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

guys... where can I watch the full video of guangzhou FM....

@Chellsee yah.. he loves doing this now... and we love that he does... lol.. if it possible I hope he could make an SNS account.... so that we can greet him directly and follow him....

@stargazer187dear here's the full FM video.

Running Man China full video of episode with SJK.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

@stargazer187dear here's the full FM video.

Running Man China full video of episode with SJK

eonnie.. he is really in different league... even last week episode Rain didn't got the interpreter for his appearance in RM China, instead little Lu do the interpreter job for him..though Rain is a Hollywood class actor...

But SJK ... wow he got his own interpreter .... the black earclip means he got someone interpret for him during the show...he is Korean biggest star now...everyone worship him....I agree with one of netizen comment back at the DOTS time...he must save a nation in his previous life so he is able to stand where he is right now.

Hope this wheel keep running well for him, after his movie I hope he doesn't take too long break time and choose a good small screen project again to perform his great acting skills.... 

I'm not hoping that he will come back as RM Korea member for good, but I hope he really is become a guest in one good RM episode sometime in future.... I want to see another scene of brainy Joong Ki and chairman son Joong Ki and Joong Ki who is not good in hiding and drawing....and if it's not too much I want to see Joong Ki in hotpants again...is it too much to ask????

59b59298a48215c1dfb4aa03ef3573f0.jpg

08f7687a6dfc93a70e457a171bc0cc75.jpg

atclawkzgsrdvjjjb9ht.jpg

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

My current hobby is collecting his old pictures.... glad to be able to share them with you... :heart:

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for song joong ki magazine shoot

tony-moly-2.jpg?w=645

joongki-cf.png

actor-song-joong-ki-elle-magazine-octobe

joongki-ad1.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScP6GE1Go50NYqE1ig-4f

joongki-ad.jpg

11356697_1592999707617987_1983193404_n.j

Joong-Ki-Elle-girl-song-joong-ki-lovely-

2f31fb1f0912986454c090fe71a1a17a.jpg

1dd25c05d0abe97629119d11c6938179.jpg?ran

sjk_011111.jpg?w=590

songjoongki_hoju2.jpg

67719279.jpg

20110225_joongki_iu_4.jpg

20110225_joongki_iu_3.jpg

songjoongki.jpeg

082215_song-joong-ki_05.jpg

29128-.jpg

2242b0f3c952.jpg

38444fd6f7ad9c63d688e30065366169.jpg

1l0DE.jpg

cecijan20125.jpg?w=820

w_sjk2.jpg

song-joong-ki-ezio-01.jpg

My current hobby is collecting his new and old pictures..Now my laptop is full of his pics :wub: I even changed my office desktop wallpaper and laptop wallpaper with his pic :D

"Running Man China" weibo update

CjehcguVEAIJxq5.jpg

CjehcuZUoAIyUdp.jpg

CjeipjnUUAESJK0.jpg

Cjei0NbVEAItuyB.jpg

DOMINO's PIZZA promo pic update

CjgmHG4UgAAf1Mx.jpg

• Like 3

Lifestyle: Song Joong-ki leaving South Korea for Hollywood?

Song Joong-ki has become one of the busiest Asian celebrities after the “Descendants of the Sun” has been victorious in the small screens. Now, new reports are claiming that Song Joong-ki will be leaving South Korea for good to pursue Hollywood career.

Reports have it that Descendants of the Sun star Song Joong-ki will be leaving his home country as he allegedly attempt to enter Hollywood. It is undeniable that Song Joong-ki is one of the hottest Asian celebrity today.

As a matter of fact, Song Joong-ki has received countless endorsements and TV appearances shortly after the 16-episode Descendants of the Sun drama series. Hence, it is quite not surprising if Song Joong-ki will get offers from big TV networks around the globe.

Several fans have speculated that Descendants of the Sun actor Song Joong-ki might be leaving South Korea to try his luck in Hollywood. Well, this is not the first time that a Southeast Asian celebrity has expressed his interest to enter the American market. Among the Asian stars who got a chance to show their talents in Hollywood are 2NE1’S Dara, Charice, Sam Milby and Anne Curtis.

http://atimes.com/2016/05/lifestyle-song-joong-ki-leaving-south-korea-for-hollywood/

• Like 4

Venues of Song Joong-ki Fan Meets in Guangzhou & Shenzhen Could Accommodate 38,000 Fans

Vittorio Hernandez | May 27, 2016 06:29 AM EDT

song-joong-ki-guangzhou-1.jpg?w=650&l=50

"Descendants of the Sun” actor Song Joong-ki arrived on early Friday in Guangzhou for the third and fourth fan meets in the China leg of his Asian tour. The Friday fan meet would be held at the Guangzhou International Sports Arena, while the Saturday meet at the Shenzhen Bay Sports Center.

Damai.cn published the ticket prices for the Guangzhou event which are at 380, 580, 880 and 1,080 yuan. More fans could be accommodated for this event because the arena, used mostly for basketball games, has a seating capacity of 18,000.

The arena is located at 2666 Kaichung Avenue, Luokan, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province. First used in October 2010, the 120,000-square meter standard comprehensive gymnasium hosted an NBA game between the Houston Rockets and the New Jersey Nets.

The venue for the second fan meet on Saturday is the Shenzen Bay Sports Center, in the same province of Guangdong, and used mostly for table tennis, swimming and football competitions. Also built for the 2008 Beijing Olympics, it known for its outstanding design and is also called the Spring Cocoon. It is even bigger than the venue in Guangzhou, covering 335,000 square meters, located at Binhai Boulevard in Nanshan, with a seating capacity of 20,000.

Like the Guangzhou fan meet, ticket prices are from 380 to 1,080. With a total of 38,000 seats available in the two venues, scalpers would have lesser income opportunities because there is more supply of tickets available, unlike the Beijing meet where there were only 4,000 plus tickets and the Wuhan meet with 6,000 plus tickets.

Read more: http://en.yibada.com/articles/126920/20160527/venues-of-song-joong-ki-fan-meets-in-guangzhou-shenzhen-could-accommodate-38-000-fans.htm#ixzz49vCecW7f

• Like 4

Park Bo Gum and Song Joong Ki cheer on special duo Hong Cha!

song-joong-ki--cha-tae-hyun-hong-kyung-m

Park Bo Gum and Song Joong Ki showed support for fellow Blossom Entertainment actor Cha Tae Hyun, and his new special group Hong Cha!

On May 27, Cha Tae Hyun and his close friend Hong Kyung Min officially released their new song "Cheer Up". The catchy melody and upbeat rhythm has captured the hearts of even the hottest actors. 

Song Joong Ki shared about Hong Cha's new song, "A few days ago I got the chance to listen to Hong Cha beforehand, and I think the song is going to be a big hit this summer. Tae Hyun hyung and Kyung Min hyung, who are making a comeback after a long time, I love you guys. Fighting."

Park Bo Gum also added, "The lyrics are very heartwarming, and I believe it will be a song that can touch and heal many hearts. I hope everyone will listen to the song and cheer up."

Have you listened to Hong Cha's "Cheer Up" yet? 

park-bo-gum_1464413973_p1.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/park-bo-gum-and-song-joong-ki-cheer-on-special-duo-hong-cha

• Like 2