Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Guest dara1108

TV SERIES' date=' pleaassseeeeee.....  [-O[/quote']

I agree....pls a drama so that we can see your milk face longer..

:x

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"LANEIGE Brighten Up Camp - Song Joong Ki

Guest Kiss House Vietnam

I am not sure whether you watched CF Chocopie of Song Joong Ki aired in Vietnam ^^ It is subbed into English by Kiss House Vietnam for your convenience :)
http://youtu.be/L3xPHAFAOyM

This is 1st epsiode! The next episode will aired and released soon in Vietnam ^^ Hope you enjoy!

May 31, 2013
Song Joong-ki’s Movie Picks
by Jessica Kim TENASIA
2013053117432710432-615x410.jpg
Actor Song Joong-ki poses during a photo shoot with TenAsia. [TenAsia/Chae Ki-won]
It’s hard to deny it. Song Joong-ki, with his fair skin and bright smile, draws awe from both men and women of all ages. Whether he played a scholar on a KBS drama or wore a skating costume on an MBC drama or a doctor’s gown in an SBS drama, his face is always what the public considered his talent. But Song himself is not interested in his looks. His decision to take up the role of young King Sejong, despite the handicap that he would briefly play the young version of the character, seemed to be his declaration of the fact that he would no longer use his fair complexion to his benefit. His face, which he printed with fear and worry rather than his easygoing smile, and his voice with which he no longer made sly jokes with, brought Song out into the world, step by step.
His latest film “Werewolf Boy” was the unexpected result of a combination of what Song wants to achieve and what the public want to see of him. The film may have failed to fully describe a werewolf’s habits and the identity of the boy who held supernatural powers but it did well in delivering the message it aimed to through the boy. His acting, which transcended language and conventions, had the power to move people and in the end, make viewers fantasize about this young actor. But he doesn’t plan to stay the actor he is right now for much longer. “It was a project I took on with the thought that I’m saying good-bye to the young me. I’m not young anymore and it’s time for me to become a man.” That is why you may be able to guess his future, as a man, from the movies he chose below.
2013053116071815062.jpg Poster for film “Lost in Love.” [Cinema Service]

1. Lost In Love (2006)Director: Chu Chang-minActors: Seol Kyung-ku, Song Yoon-aPlot: A man and woman who were friends in college and were attracted to each other yet dismissed their emotions from a misunderstanding, come to discover their feelings for each other more than ten years later.
Song: If I was asked to choose my favorite Korean romantic film, it would definitely be this one. You may think it doesn’t contain any events or devices in particular because it’s about how a man and woman, whose relationship went wrong a long time ago, hesitate and repeat mistakes until they decide to open their hearts to each other again. But you can’t help but sympathize with the subtle story acted out by these two actors who do an amazing job. I’ve watched this movie repeatedly because I like it so much and I can’t even express how much I like the delicate chemistry that they show.
2013053116282629553.jpg Poster for film “Purpose of Love.” [CJ Entertainment]

2. Purpose Of LoveDirector: Han Jae-rimActors: Park Hae-il, Kang Hye-jungPlot: A man and woman, both teachers at high school, start dating each other without a purpose – only for physical pleasure – until one day, they start feeling there is a purpose.
Song: The movie may have the word ‘love’ in its title but it’s far from being a romantic movie. I don’t look up to the main male character in the film but I think there’s a lot to learn from Park Hae-il’s acting – he pulled off the character in a way that didn’t make his character seem annoying. I was into his character so much that when I went around for auditions, I memorized all of his lines. So I sometimes played his lines for auditions.
2013053116433020157.jpg Poster for film “A Dirty Carnival.” [CJ Entertainment]

3. A Dirty Carnival (2006)Director: Yoo HaActor: Zo In-sungPlot: A gangster improves his life by climbing up the ladder of his criminal career by carrying out a favor by a chairman of a company who promises to look out for him thereafter. But the gangster runs into trouble when he confides to his closest friend about his past.
Song: I actually like noir films much more than soft and cheerful movies. To the point that I’ve wanted to appear in noir films since my debut. And I think that Korean noir films in particular are the best. I like this movie to a point that I can’t even explain it and I think there would be very few guys my age that aren’t fans of this movie. I’ve learned a lot from him but I like this movie as a member of the audience when I watch it.
2013053117022917565.jpg Poster for film “Joint Security Area.” [CJ Entertainment]
4. Joint Security Area (2000)Director: Park Chan-wookActors: Lee Byung-hun, Song Kang-hoPlot: The common security area in the demilitarized zone of the two Koreas, undergoes investigation after a shootout where two North Koreans die.
Song: I’ve always like war films but I really like “Joint Security Area” because it’s refreshing in the sense that it delivers an unexpected message rather than just showing a lot of actions scenes and what a war is like. And I can’t say anything except ‘amazing’ for actor Lee Byung-hun’s acting in this movie. 2013053117100520723.jpg Poster for film “Memories of Murder.” [sidus]
5. Memories Of Murder (2003)Director: Bong Joon-hoActors: Song Kang-ho, Kim Sang-kyungPlot: Two detectives chase a mystery serial killer case.
Song: I think I tend to enjoy tension or thrills but I think when it comes to movies, I fall in love with the moments where things just go in completely unexpected ways. In that sense, “Memories of Murder” isn’t your typical Korean movie. I watch movies I like often but I’m astonished every time I watch this movie. Bong Joon-ho’s directing was great but so was the acting. I envy the energy and intensity they gave.
Reporter. Yoon Hee-sungPhotographer. Chae Ki Won ten@tenasia.co.krTranslator. Jessica Kim

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Song Joong Ki: Introduction of Sungkyunkwan University

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: white; letter-spacing: -1px;"Song Joong Ki @ Oh Boy vol.36
10.jpg
6.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg

https://en.korea.com/songjoongki/board/pictorial-song-joong-ki-oh-boy-vol-36/

Guest jjsweeter0211

2011 Hyeon Bin, 2012 Lee Je-hoon and now Song Joong-ki?

Source | 2013/06/03 | 

photo315897.jpg

Every year a star in the spotlight leaves for the army

Song Joong-ki to choose carefully before serving in the military

It was Hyeon Bin in 2011, Lee Je-hoon in 2012 and this year it's Song Joong-ki.

These stars have a unique rule when it comes to the military. Every year, a super star in the spotlight has to leave the fame and enter National Service. This rule started with Hyeon Bin 2 years ago and then Lee Je-hoon and now it's Song Joong-ki.

Hyeon Bin experienced great popularity with "Secret Garden" but he had to turn his back on the many movie offers and join the Marines.

Lee Je-hoon went through the same thing. He was in the movie spotlight when he decided he will serve his duties. He quickly filmed his parts and left for the Service before the release of the movie.

Song Joong-ki is about to do the same. He has to join the military sometime at the end of this year to the beginning of next year. He's known to be one who gets the most offers from movies. This is all thanks to his performance in the movie "A Werewolf Boy" and drama "Nice Guy".

Currently Song Joong-ki is revising the script of "Haemu" directed by Bong Joon-ho. He's also revising a historical script and is thinking hard. It's going to be his final work before he joins the army so he might take some time to make up his mind.

Source : news.donga.com/3/all/... ( English )

Guest sandralopez

i really hope a drama this year with song joong ki, a movie is fine but please also a drama. :(