Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Guest sandralopez

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"Younha reveals she doesn’t care about looks, but her ideal type is…20130509_younha_songjoongki.jpg

Younha chose her ideal type on KBS 2TV‘s ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook‘!

During the latest episode, she confessed, “I’m always especially nervous on ‘Sketchbook’ performances. I try so hard to be good that I end up being awkward. It’s like meeting the parents of your fiance.

Yoo Hee Yeol joked, “Does that mean I’m the father-in-law?” and Younha replied, “Looking at your body, you’re more the sister-in-law,” bursting into laughter. He added, “As an oppa, I feel bad for you because I feel like you’re only focusing on music at such a young age. Who is your ideal type?

Younha answered, “I don’t care about looks.” However, contrary to what she said, she chose Song Joong Ki as her ideal type! It’s true that Song Joong Ki’s known for being a gentleman, but perhaps she considers looks after all?

allkpop

Guest sandralopez

really do not like his clothes in baeksang awards, also he looks very thin, I hope he not lose more weight, but of course looks very handsome.

WOW our JK looks younger than before in beaksang awards maybe bcuz of his hair style  :-*  sandralopez said: class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"Younha reveals she doesn’t care about looks, but her ideal type is…

she chose Song Joong Ki as her ideal type!