Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Guest jjsweeter0211

Cho In Sung talks about his friendship with Kim Bum, Lee Gwang Soo, and Song Joong Gi
20130418092357_516f3d1dbd661_1.jpg

Cho In Sung talked about his friendship with Kim Bum, Lee Gwang Soo, and Song Joong Gi.

On April 17th, actor Cho In Sung appeared on KBS Radio Cool FM 'Kim C's Music Show'.0

During his appearance, Kim C asked to Cho In Sung, "Kim Bum, Song Joong Gi, and Lee Gwang Soo always pay respect when they are talking about Cho In Sung. Why is that?"

Cho In Sung said, "Maybe because I treated them a lot. We have very similar personalities, and we always show great reactions for each other."

He said, "If we did not have similarities in our personalities, I don't think we would've become friends. They are all great people."

On the other hand, Cho In Sung recently casted in SBS drama 'Wind Blows In Winter' as Oh Soo, and received a lot of high compliments from many viewers.
/Reporting by Lee Seul en@starnnews.com

http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=187258

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Song Joong Ki was Offered Kim Soo Hyun’s role in “The Moon that Embraces the Sun”
crystalcove April 23, 2013
Song Joong Ki was Offered Kim Soo Hyun’s role in “The Moon that Embraces the Sun”

On the April 22 broadcast of tvN’s “E News,” it was reported that Song Joong Kiwas originally offered Kim Soo Hyun‘s role in the hit drama, “The Moon that Embraces the Sun.” Song Joong Ki declined the role of the Joseon King Lee Hwon because it was too similar to the role that Song Joong Ki had just played in “ Tree with Deep Roots” as King Sejong. 

Song Joong Ki had made headlines with his royal role in the 2011 drama because of his charismatic and powerful portrayal of the young Sejong. The role was even touted as the rediscovery of Song Joong Ki and led to his lead role in the fall 2012 hit drama, “Nice Guy.” Before Song Joong Ki became a nice guy, however, he was offered the role of Lee Hwon for “The Moon that Embraces the Sun,” which he declined. Kim Soo Hyun took the role instead and “The Moon Embraces the Sun” became a huge national hit in the earlier half of 2012, reaching over 40% in television ratings. It also made Kim Soo Hyun a household name with commercials and scripts flooding in to his agency.

Interestingly enough, Kim Soo Hyun is quoted to have stated Song Joong Ki’s portrayal of King Sejong as a model for his role as Lee Hwon.

Song-Joong-Ki-tree-with-deep-roots-540x3
Kim-Soo-Hyun-Moon.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/23/song-joong-ki-was-offered-kim-soo-hyuns-role-in-the-moon-that-embraces-the-sun/

Guest crazywindblower

hi everyone! :) any news on joong ki's upcoming projects be it a movie or drama? i hope he this another drama this year..i so love him in nice guy! i miss him as well in running man.. :D i hope i am welcome here as i a super fan of joong ki! :\"> :x ;):)