[variety] Mnet Scandal 엠넷 스캔들

Guest thua

Guest jax1492

Oh today's epi was Mighty Mouth's SangChu. Well, their story has only 1 ep and m.net didnt show any preview about next week. Was today's somehow the last epi ??

Sang Chu was quite a sweetie, he did a scrapbook of her and he kissed her in the pool!!! and yeah both exchanged numbers!!!

I think because its the last episode of season 1 ... and im not sure when season 2 will come on, anyone know?

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Deus5000

I'm not sure how the TV seasons work over in Korea. Most shows seem to run all year round until they get cancelled or finish. I'm surprised that Sangchu's was the final episode.

On an unrelated note, has anyone else noticed the really grainy quality of the last two episodes? What gives?

Guest Deus5000

Just finished the scandal. Nice to finish the season with a positive outcome. Whats the story with Jea anyway? Is she an aspiring actress or something? They showed a clip of her acting in some series. They were pretty good together, teaching her how to swim, the scrapbook etc.

I hope they'll be a second season next year, hopefully with lots of the newer idols out there and maybe some surprise old ones.

just because they knew one another before doesn't mean they had one anothers numbers.

i thought the 2nd part was cute.

i was surprised that the T-ara girls didn't have cell phones as they gave out their e-mails instead.

both guys were attractive in their own ways...

both good endings for them...

cant wait to see the next episode

i think q-ri and hyomin actually kinda accepting PTJ and the other guy coz the girls give out their email adress..

they didn't have cellphones..as far as i know,the company took their phones and banned them to use it for personal reason.(like what happened to ft island during their debut time)

and the guys looked so happy..it must be something good ;)

MNET SCANDAL-EP 19 CHOI JONGHUN(ENG SUB)

mnetscandalchoijonghunt.jpg

can find the dl link here

http://ledoquyen.wordpress.com/2009/11/05/...l-ep-19-090909/

it was uploaded to youtube too at ledoquyen90 chanel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvkzSapdXx8...player_embedded

Guest alexigastel

Oh are you serious!!?? Thats one of my theories.. I thought fangirls must be jealous thats why theyre not subbing it.. T_T

Thats too bad.. and narrow minded too. i wish a KIND SOUL would sub it!

Oh are you serious!!?? Thats one of my theories.. I thought fangirls must be jealous thats why theyre not subbing it.. T_T

Thats too bad.. and narrow minded too. i wish a KIND SOUL would sub it!

ermm..i think ledoquyen subbing team will sub it..they sub ep19..

and they even subbed both hongki scandal episode..

afterall, they subbed ft island's vid dilligently..

but it will take sometime because the subbing team is busy subbing drama 'You're Beautiful'

so, wait patiently.. ;)

if they ever subbed the episode, i will paste it here..no worries dear..

Guest crappy22

i can't believe i've only heard of this show now! i've seen the nickhun and taec episodes and the first half of the BEG one so far. I kind of want to see the jo kwon one, is there a subbed one out yet? i gotta say tho comparing khun and taec episode although it is scripted i gotta say taec actually seemed like he liked his gf more than nickhun. too bad taec and his gf didn't excange numbers. also does anyone know of the second half of the BEG episode has been subbed yet?

thx in advance.

Guest lilovski

Hi everyone, this is my first post on this forum.

When I found out about Scandal I thought I should give it a try, but I never thought I would fall in love with the concept. So, ok, maybe it is scripted or there's some acting parts, but it's still so adorable and cute and charming.

I've watched Nichkhun's scandal (it was my first) and then Hongki's, Taecyeon and Jonghun. Cause these are the only episodes I could find the subtitles.

I've started the episode with Ga-in and Narsha but the second part isn't subtitled yet.

Yesterday I was so happy cause I found out a new subtitled episode, there were two actually, for Jokwon and Seulong, but then I got so excited and couldn't finish because there isn't a subtitle for the third part. I'm really looking forward to it.

Why aren't the other episodes subtitled yet? The 1st and 2nd... and on and on. I guess maybe because the idols in it aren't as popular abroad... Honestly I didn't know any of them until I watched the show. But I guess this is a great way of getting to know them, right?

I know the raw episodes are available but I don't understand korean :(

Which episodes have you watched: all of them or only the ones subtitled? I only understand english (which is not my first language, I'm portuguese) By the way, where are you guys from?

Do you know some other site I can watch episodes subtitled, the ones I haven't watched?

And if there's any new subtitled episode coming out please let me know.

wow, this is a big post, probably no one is going to read it. OH PLEASE. READ iT. :)

yeah I'm also wondering if there would be any.

Really interested in the softsubs if there are any for BEG 2nd episode and also 3rd episode of 2AM

The cliff hanger effect is really getting to me :P

Guest max_sensation

any chance 18 will be subbed...i watched 17...but somehow 18 cannot be found..i feel so left out in the dark without know what happenings to narsha and ga-in and the 2 boys!

Guest beevee8

Hi everyone, this is my first post on this forum.

When I found out about Scandal I thought I should give it a try, but I never thought I would fall in love with the concept. So, ok, maybe it is scripted or there's some acting parts, but it's still so adorable and cute and charming.

I've watched Nichkhun's scandal (it was my first) and then Hongki's, Taecyeon and Jonghun. Cause these are the only episodes I could find the subtitles.

I've started the episode with Ga-in and Narsha but the second part isn't subtitled yet.

Yesterday I was so happy cause I found out a new subtitled episode, there were two actually, for Jokwon and Seulong, but then I got so excited and couldn't finish because there isn't a subtitle for the third part. I'm really looking forward to it.

Why aren't the other episodes subtitled yet? The 1st and 2nd... and on and on. I guess maybe because the idols in it aren't as popular abroad... Honestly I didn't know any of them until I watched the show. But I guess this is a great way of getting to know them, right?

I know the raw episodes are available but I don't understand korean :(

Which episodes have you watched: all of them or only the ones subtitled? I only understand english (which is not my first language, I'm portuguese) By the way, where are you guys from?

Do you know some other site I can watch episodes subtitled, the ones I haven't watched?

And if there's any new subtitled episode coming out please let me know.

wow, this is a big post, probably no one is going to read it. OH PLEASE. READ iT. :)

ive seriously been looking for the jokwon and seulong subbed up for weeks! could you please post a link so that i can watch it. i would reallyyyyyyyy appreciate it.

[[ this is also my first post :) ]]

Guest lilovski

ive seriously been looking for the jokwon and seulong subbed up for weeks! could you please post a link so that i can watch it. i would reallyyyyyyyy appreciate it.

[[ this is also my first post :) ]]

I'd be glad to help. I watched on youtube, but now I can't find it. It must've been removed. I'm sorry... (I'm happy I watched it on time though)

Archived