[variety] Mnet Scandal 엠넷 스캔들

Guest thua

Guest lilovski

ive seriously been looking for the jokwon and seulong subbed up for weeks! could you please post a link so that i can watch it. i would reallyyyyyyyy appreciate it.

[[ this is also my first post :) ]]

This person has the video but it's private. You have to add him/her on youtube so that you can watch the video.

here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/CJWTown#p/a

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest antenna

hi every one,

i have just finished HongKi's Eps next to Nickun

But truly, i like HongKi more - this couple so reality and the girl - oah, she clever in the end with the message "can you teach me how to ride" when Hongki reply for her i feel so so so disappoint about that :( so so sad for both of them HongKi and his gf . Finding this thread and feel a litter happy when read about FTisland interview in Philipin - maybe Hongki' secret is this girl - his noona in Mnet scandal :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kryll_kytz

I also like this show. But too bad there are no more new episodes aired.

does anybody know if they are currently working on a new pair?

and also, if somebody knows where we could see t-ara and Qri mnet scandal and kim tae woo scnadal with eng sub...

anybody please pass it on...

thanks!

• 1 month later...
Guest 4evadancer

Okay I've posted this several times on other blogs, but I'm thinking this is the place I might get an actual response (I hope). Okay so someone brought up music in the Nichkhun episodes and I am seriously going crazy trying to figure out the song in the final scene when she texts her number. PLZ!!! If anyone knows it! I placed a quick link to the youtube video of that episode below. The song is found around 4:35...you will be my absolute hero if you can respond with the name of the song and who sings it!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjSwWBUqCAg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cherry-li

Big news ! Mnet is recruiting for Mnet SCANDAL Season 2 ! (If I understand the google traduction ver. well ! XD)

Everybody interested can apply to be the next girlfriend / boyfriend.

Condition : Be 20 or +, join a photo and answer to this . . .

1. Name

2. Age

3. Occupation

4. Location

5. Do you wish to date a singer or an actor ?

6. Phone Number

7. Cyworld Adress

Seems like heartbreaking episodes are coming ! :P

Who could actually go on a show like this and who would you want to date ? :rolleyes:

Too much choice for me if I really have to choose ! XD

Oh and... I still search translators to help me translate the whole season 1. For those who haven't seen episode 1 to 8, you can watch them on my youtube account (CherryProd01) or directly go on viikii to check if it's available with subs. ;D

>> http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/MnetSCANDAL#

Guest mueslikruemel

i have some questions:

1. Is aja-aja.com still on? Because every button I click on it just shows the banner and the Log In option. No information or anything like that.

2. If yes, how can I register? Do you need an invitation? (If yes would someone be so kind and send me one? :D)

3. I'm desperately searching for the subbed version of Episode 6 with Lee Hongki to download. I found the raw file at ledoquyens wordpress, but as I can't speak Korean it wouldn't make sense. And the only subbed version are on youtube and there the quality isn't that good... >>

Thanks in advance,

mk

Guest iMima

Yes they are closed, no more for free users. Only admins can send you invite (and they do that never). They are quite a biatchs. Go find some new forum, I don't think they'll ever be open again

Someone asked for epi2 for Narsha and Gain - you can find it on http://z15.invisionfree.com/browneyedgirls/index.php?act=idx

international BEG forum under downloads. But you need 50+ posts to access dl subforum

Also for ep3 of 2AM scandal find it on their forum 2oneday

Hope I helped <3 :)

Guest lilovski

I cant believe THUNDER's on MNET SCANDAL. I'm really going crazy!

Can't wait to watch. I'm too curious to know how he'l act.

This is all scripted though, right?

Guest Deus5000

I think the locations are possibly scripted, but i think it'd be a bit weird if all the dialogue was. Obviously, they're told to put on a good show for the fans but other than that they might as well make a drama if everyone was scripted...

Guest lilovski

I kinda wished it wasn't too but I saw this interview once where nichkhun says that all he did on his 'scandal' was follow the script - that makes it look like it's mor than just the locations that are scripted!

Archived